Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (60731 Views)

Disregard. / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2015
alfred5:

The same Godswill Akpabio that granted interview on Channel Tv recently and said, if 3R was true, that Nigeria Government should show Biafra people where 3R started and end? Mind you, he cherises his wife who happens to come from Abia state also, Akpabio don't play with Biafrans unlike Victor Attah that banned Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo in AkwaIbom. It was Akpabio that brought it back again.

You must have drank zogbo to stupor!

Does that nullify the import of the statement ascribed to him in my post ? No.

Secondly, it is glaring that Akpabio, being a woman-rapper, is speaking with double tongue in order to please his people and his wife.
In other words, he, unlike Victor Attah, is not a man of his own mind.

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Captioned this touching comment from the site.

www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by manchy7531: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Comment from site

. LKM says:     
June 27, 2015 at 6:43 am GMT
I’m sure I’m drastically oversimplifying here, but traditionally, haven’t the Igbo been seen as the Ashkenazi Jews/Ismaili Muslims/Overseas Chinese of West Africa? (ie. entrepreneurial, place high value on education and cognitively demanding jobs)

REPLY MORE...

officious intermeddler says:     
June 28, 2015 at 6:01 am GMT
@Big Bill
staying with their people and making their homelands better?

Their dumber neighbors hate them for being so smart, like the Chinese in Southeast Asia or the Jews everywhere, and would prefer that they leave — or die.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

REPLY MORE...

14 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Anyway, the purpose of the research was to disprove the White superior IQ propaganda. It will be sad if we start using this report to propagate exactly what the research was trying to disprove, which is to disprove the propaganda that any race of human have superior IQ over the other based on superior genetic make up.

In my opinion, groups driven by desire for success, will always score higher than groups lacking such desire. It doesn't in anyway make the group scoring higher better than the relatively low scoring groups, it simply means that the low scoring groups are simply under utilizing their potentials because they lack the desire to be successful/ outstanding.

So in my opinion, this thread is not a proof of Igbo superior intellect over other groups, as there is nothing like such.
Rather it's a proof of the ambitions nature of the Igbo society, which places a high regard and recognition for success, so much that it places members of this Igbo society under immense pressure to succeed, this pressure when channelled towards good ventures makes us outstanding, but when channelled towards evil ventures..., fills Malaysia and Indonesia prisons with Igbo youths.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2015
PenSniper:

Does that nullify the import of the statement ascribed to him in my post ? No.

Secondly, it is glaring that Akpabio, being a woman-rapper, is speaking with double tongue in order to please his people and his wife.
In other words, he, unlike Victor Attah, is not a man of his own mind.

Post the video of Akpabio saying such or I will make you wail more tonight. Wailing wailerssssssss!

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2015
pazienza:
Anyway, the purpose of the research was to disprove the White superior IQ propaganda. It will be sad if we start using this report to propagate exactly what the research was trying to disprove, which is to disprove the propaganda that any race of human have superior IQ over the other based on superior genetic make up.

In my opinion, groups driven by desire for success, will always score higher than groups lacking such desire. It doesn't in anyway make the group scoring higher better than the relatively low scoring groups, it simply means that the low scoring groups are simply under utilizing their potentials because they lack the desire to be successful/ outstanding.

So in my opinion, this thread is not a proof of Igbo superior intellect over other groups, as there is nothing like such.
Rather it's a proof of the ambitions nature of the Igbo society, which places a high regard and recognition for success, so much that it places members of this Igbo society under immense pressure to succeed, this pressure when channelled towards good ventures makes us outstanding, but when channelled towards evil ventures..., fills Malaysia and Indonesia prisons with Igbo youths.

Just like your people that filled Sambisa forest.(Bokoharam pikin) Soon you'll join them there.

Ejekwana ba lu onwe gi ulu...

As you've forgotten large number of Biafrans taken elective post outside there!

Wailing wailersssssssssssssssss!

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by IGBOSON1: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2015
new2020:
I have been saying this for a while; infact dedicated my account to telling Igbos that they are not ordinary black people. They have no connection to Negro...African blacks, your ancestry can be traced to israel. Highly placed western governments are aware of this. Nnamdi Kanu even confirmed this.

Here is what the American government said during the Biafran war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

If only Igbos know who they are, some of them will go mad in anger. There has been a deliberate attempt to obfuscate their true identity and hold them down, they succeeded with former but not the latter, which has them wondering...there is a power behind them.

^^^I've since come to accept the fact that Nigeria is the worst thing to happen to the Igbo race!

We're sharing the same country with people who have negative feelings towards us; feelings ranging from hate to envy to suspicion! Our competitive skills and nature is being hampered and limited by our being in 'one Nigeria', and we're not able to enjoy the full benefits of our capabilities and all else God has blessed us with!

We have absolutely no business sharing the same country with people who don't take education seriously, but yet will expect same results and benefits as those who have put in the effort and burnt the midnight candle courtesy of quota-system and federal character!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by LastSurvivor: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Igbo's rock!!!
God bless my parents for being Igbo..
God bless ndi Igbo..

14 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Deltagiant: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2015
pazienza:

@the bolded, how do you explain...What is behind the higher cut off marks ascribed to the South East visavis the South West, given that the two zones are known to be desirous of succeeding in education?

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by manchy7531: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2015
More comment from site

Ryan says:     
June 29, 2015 at 7:41 pm GMT
I am dumbfounded trying to wrap my head around this argument. People from the Igbo tribe are more intelligent and more successful relative to their peers regardless of whether they reside in England or Nigeria. This is evidence *against* the heritability of those traits, not in support of it?

• Replies: @ClarifyR
REPLY MORE...

And the debae goes on

ClarifyR says:     
June 30, 2015 at 4:30 pm GMT
@Ryan
Yes it supports heritability of those traits, but with one additional piece of data. The Igbo would have also beat the British whites if they were living in Nigeria. Their success is not just relative to their “peers”.

REPLY MORE...

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2015
alfred5:

Post the video of Akpabio saying such or I will make you wail more tonight. Wailing wailerssssssss!

I cannot be blamed if you are destitute of current affairs in your ciuntry. It is not my business to educate you or make research for your consumption because you are too indolent so to do.

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool to be shunned.

Curtains.

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by naijaking1: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Igbos should use this data to improve even more!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Comment from the site

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by c33b33(m): 1:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Chai! Nightmares for some people. Now I understand the essence of the rat poison advice lol

IPOB Youth

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by IamAtribalist: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I've since come to accept the fact that Nigeria is the worst thing to happen to the Igbo race!

We're sharing the same country with people who have negative feelings towards us; feelings ranging from hate to envy to suspicion! Our competitive skills and nature is being hampered and limited by our being in 'one Nigeria', and we're not able to enjoy the full benefits of our capabilities and all else God has blessed us with!

We have absolutely no business sharing the same country with people who don't take education seriously, but yet will expect same results and benefits as those who have put in the effort and burnt the midnight candle courtesy of quota-system and federal character!

importing and exporting cocaine is not competitive SKILLS. Neither is armed robbery, making/selling fake medications, fake spare parts and other fake goods.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by IamAtribalist: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2015
cool The data showed that while the akpu-eating chest beaters have declined from 100% to 76% the amala eaters have improved from 33% to 75% So op how does that make the akpu-eaters academically superior to the amala-eaters?

Anyway, I saw the title so I came to this thread to see examples of the intellectually superior flattheads and so far all their comments have being illogical chest beatings.

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2015
OK but did you read the article
Did you understand it

what does it ACTUALLY say?

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Did you understand it

what does it ACTUALLY say?

In all honesty it is disappointing to read what some people who presumably went to university have to say. Other people from all over the world will come here to read and frankly I feel shame

Many people here would spend another 4 years in University and still be no wiser about what that article is about.

Over and beyond that is the ability to question or critique it which is excruciatingly absent. It is written down in print by Oyinbos so it must be right !!!

Now some people are talking of "RESEARCH"

This is not research this is at best a literature review or quite simply an essay that reports other "research" without identifying selection criteria or the analysis methodology.

I really wonder what happens in our schools

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2015
pazienza:

What Research?
Did you read any research that looked into Ibos and compared them to any other African group?? I have not

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2015
manchy7531:
If only environmental factors were responsible for the different IQs of different populations, we should expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans. The failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.” Richard Lynn.

“Regression would explain why Black children born to high IQ, wealthy Black parents have test scores 2 to 4 points lower than do White children born to low IQ, poor White parents.” Arthur Jensen.

The fact that black immigrants to the United States have shown achievements that are superior to native black Americans has been a phenomenon studied since at least the 1970′s. At first it was just the Caribbean blacks who were a subject of this unexpected outcome. As black Africans kept immigrating into the US, they showed even higher levels of achievement than the native blacks. Many scholars theorized on the reasons for these differences, from Thomas Sowell’s proposal that this disproved the validity of discrimination against native blacks as an explanation for their underachievement (Sowell, 1978), to other scholars who suggested that these immigrants were just the most highly driven members of their home countries as evidenced by their willingness to migrate to a foreign country (Butcher, 1990).

What most of these theories failed to predict was that the children of these immigrants would also show exceptional achievements, especially academically. It is only in recent years, as the immigrants have stayed long enough to produce a sufficiently high number of offspring, that it has been observed that they are over-represented among high academic achievers, especially when compared to native blacks, particularly at very elite institutions. What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article.

Arthur Jensen gave at least two empirical tests that could potentially falsify his thesis of a race based genetic explanation for the black-white IQ gap. Firstly, if the gap is caused by genetic racial differences, the blacks with more white admixture should tend to show a higher IQ than blacks with less whiteness. Secondly, “regression to the mean” implies that children (or siblings) of extraordinarily high IQ blacks should tend to a lower IQ than the children or siblings of similarly high IQ whites. Social experiments concerning the first test have not been decisive, especially due to the difficulty of separating out environmental factors since lighter American blacks have historically faced more favorable socioeconomic conditions. The second test did indicate some evidence of regression to a lower black mean for African Americans, which only means that the racial genetic hypothesis was not nullified; it remained a valid proposition. Until now.

Using Jensen’s own empirical framework, the racial genetic hypothesis can be tested by comparing black African immigrants with native blacks, intellectually. If the genetic hypothesis is correct, children of elite African blacks will tend to have lower IQs than children of native black Americans, and perhaps even lower than children of low IQ blacks, the same phenomenon observed between American blacks and whites since native blacks are basically “more white” than African (or Caribbean) immigrants.

In the US, it is not only at elite universities where there is a clear over-representation of black immigrant children, it is also at public gifted schools and any kinds of intellectually gifted programs that are highly selective on intelligence. For example, when the New York Times did a story to show the experiences of blacks at Stuyvesant High School in New York, they had to use the personal account of a West Indian black child there (Ann-Marie Miller); if they had many native blacks, that would have certainly been their preferred subject. Furthermore, the only other student who was interviewed for that article, Opraha Miles, a former president of the black student society at Stuyvesant, also just happened to be Jamaican; no black American student was mentioned in the story. A close look at a number of other such institutions shows even more clear evidence of a tendency for black immigrants to be over-represented as selectivity requirements for an academic institution (or complexity of a subject) goes higher.

In the world of intellectually gifted schools, perhaps the most selective in the United States is a special program called the Davidson Academy started by Jan and Bob Davison in 2006 in Reno, Nevada. The tiny school boasts of selecting only the most profoundly gifted children (the highest of the five levels of giftedness) whose IQ is so high that “only one in every ten thousand children in America” can qualify to the school in any one cohort; it is more selective than Stanford or Harvard can ever be. The school makes no efforts or pretensions to affirmative action and as such, they have had very little “diversity.” However, a search through the promotional materials of the school for a black student – all schools and colleges will always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo name (the parent is interviewed in the ad posted on Youtube).

So on the basis of one name we are supposed to conclude what

Since when did they start writing GCSE in the US??

The problem with Eboes is there innate dishonesty?

What is the source of all this verbiage

Lambeth is in the UK and not the US .

What is the SOURCE of those colour bar charts which gives percentages without numbers..

PLEASE SHOW US THE SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by agabaI23(m): 2:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Curlieweed:
@op Mr Manchy7531,

You missed the bigger point of the articles. I don't think it's a question of Igbo being intellectually superior, it's a rebuttal of the genetic basis for IQ score differences between the "races" propounded by certain Eurocentric scientists to explain both the lower levels of socio-economic development in Africa and the persistent relatively lower levels of socio-economic achievements especially among African Americans. The articles make a case for the environmental basis for IQ score differentials.
You read it well bro. That is the main point though the writer used examples that highlighted the Igbos as having high IQ score comparable or higher than that of the European. It is all about how the environment affect the IQ of an individual. I couldn't stop reading until I found nothing to read again.

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2015
manchy7531:
AFRICAN ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN THE U.K.

The most definitive proof of Africans’ grossly underestimated genotypic IQ (80 according to Lynn, or 70 according to Jensen and Rushton, et al) has come in recent years from the performance of African school children in the UK. These results sparked instant reactions in the IQ debate world as soon as they started being reported by the news media, with some strong hereditarians suddenly becoming some kind of neo-environmentalists just to explain why white school children were not showing the kind of academic superiority over blacks that they have become accustomed to in the United States (wrong tests, declining white culture, an alleged war on whites, etc – the same kinds of reasons they always dismissed from liberal environmentalists explaining black underachievement in the US).

The first report that caused some consternation in the IQ blogosphere indicated that black African pupils were apparently catching up with British white pupils on their GCSE tests and that in fact, they had already overtaken them at the lower end: the poor black kids were now performing better than poor white kids (The Guardian, 2010). Hereditarian psychometricians and scholars from Jensen to Gottfredson, Lynn, Rushton, et al had after all declared that IQ predicted test scores on all kinds of tests since a common factor of intelligence, g, was highly robust.

A couple of years after that news and more stories of black and other minority progress on GCSEs, GL Assessment, an independent testing organization, published results of their Cognitive Assessment Tests (CAT), indicating the performance of different ethnic groups. The CAT, though given to children at age 11, is highly correlated with GCSE results at age 16. The CAT results confirmed what the GCSEs had shown: that black Africans were catching up with British whites, and this sparked even more panic in the IQ-human biodiversity blogosphere.

Many bloggers and commentators came up with countless explanations for the unexpected trend among blacks from Africa who were expected to be around two standard deviations (30 IQ points) below whites in average IQ scores, but were only half a standard deviation below. Almost all the guesses on what could be causing this unexpected trend assumed that the upward trend would not continue in future to the point of actually equaling white scores, an event that could cause a crisis in the hereditarian camp.

In fact, what most scholars and bloggers in the IQ world seemed to not know is that by the time these pieces of news were coming out in the media, there were already African nationalities that had overtaken the white average by a significant margin. The reason it seemed that the black Africans were only trying to catch up now was the usual academic tendency of lumping Africans together into one big racial group when other groups were being identified by nationality (e.g. Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, etc rather than “Asian” or “South-East Asian” etc). Grouping Africans into the monolithic “Black African” ethnicity concealed the different experiences of African immigrants from different nations, some of whom had emigrated as refugees from war-torn countries, while others lad left countries that did not speak much English and were thus disadvantaged in the tests. A negative correlation with English as Another Language was evident on both the CAT scores and the GCSE scores.

Number of Black African pupils in the 27 LAs using extended Black African ethnicity codes for 90% or more of their Black African pupils in 2005 (excluding City of London).
Source: Ethnicity and Education: The Evidence on Minority Ethnic Pupils aged 5-16, Department for Education and Skills, 2006.
The pupils from these groups also had varying degrees of poverty levels, determined by how many were eligible for free school meals (2008):

The performances of these groups were highly varied, with some of them having already overtaken the British average, at least as far back as 2003.

Source: Back to Basics: Towards a Successful and Cost-Effective Integration Policy
As the table above shows, some African nationalities, particularly Ghanaians and Nigerians, score way above the England mean (and the white British mean), while others, like the Somalis and Congolese, score way below (but still not as low as the Portuguese immigrants, apparently). The low scoring African groups are the ones that migrated as refugees and/or could not speak English, besides being very poor. Improvements among the Somalians have been impressive, especially due to programs dedicated to teaching them English.

Although the Chinese and Indians are still very conspicuously above even the best African nationalities, their superiority disappears when the Nigerian and other groups are broken down even further according to their different tribal ethnicities. Groups like the famous Igbo tribe, which has contributed much genetically to the African American blacks, are well known to be high academic achievers within Nigeria. In fact, their performance seems to be at least as high as the “model minority” Chinese and Indians in the UK, as seen when some recent African immigrants are divided into languages spoken at home (which also indicates that these are not multigenerational descendants but children of recent immigrants).

What is the source of this ??

Ultimately you will be exposed as a fraud

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015

[size=14pt]However, a search through the promotional materials of the school for a black student – all schools and colleges will always show some black faces in their promotional materials if they have any – reveals that they have had at least one black student, and it was, unsurprisingly, a Nigerian Igbo name[/size]

Source ==> http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

What is the source of this ??

Ultimately you will be exposed as a fraud

Source = http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Another part of the report that I found even more remarkable, was where the author stated that when all the Nigerian groups were lumped together as a whole, their result ranked much lower than that of the chinese and a few other groups. But when the Nigerian groups where separated, the Igbo race immediately stood out and they ranked first among all the groups even higher than the Chinese.
Nigeria has certainly been holding back the great Igbo race from reaching it's full potential as the shining beacon of Africa, but it will not continue forever. This is because Biafra must be restored. Also, there is no need for the yorubas to be all salty about this report. In every region, there are groups that always stand out. The Chinese and Indians in Asia, the Jews in the middle east, the Igbo's in West Africa, the Germans in Europe and so on.
In other words, it is fruitless to hate on Ndi Igbo. It's our destiny to lead the way in Africa and no one can do anything about it. The powers that be in the developed world know this, which was why they ensured that Biafra was defeated, so that they would be no super power from Africa.
PS all groups have intelligent and successful people, but as a whole, Ndi Igbo would always come out on top.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Cjrane2: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2015
watch the haters invade this thread with venom grin
Even ab0kis will join sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 3:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Yeeb Peeps grin grin grin grin

Una funny die!!
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 3:02am On Sep 21, 2015
There is no school data in UK that will tell you about Eboes and Yorubas

This is just Fiction You guys are really desperate

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by basilo101: 3:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigeria is zoo. Biafra is d only hope for the black race

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 3:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Title of thread=
igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics

They are so brilliant OP does not know difference between UK and US

He goes and dredges up some fantasy and presents it as reality. What is sad is our young people do not have the discernment to see through the bulshit

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Ilekeh(f): 3:11am On Sep 21, 2015
And some village dwellers will eat this up. Where in the stats did it specify any tribe?
I've come to realize that some people in NL are ignorant and jobless, especially in this section of nL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.