Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (60751 Views)

Disregard. / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by onenaira3: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
dejavski:

He relate to A******? grin
Abeg spell am out. Wet in be this half spell?
Awolowo. Is he related to awo @doublewisdom

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolitempa:
Even if true....which it is not....the report did not mention ibo as dominant....OP is a liar or at best an illiterate.... angry

Of course he is an incontrovertible liar.
I actually conducted a similar study to the one published here, in a neigbouring LEA to Lambeth, several years ago.
He misses the entire point of the report!

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
We rock smiley
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by coolitempa(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
OnReflection:

Of course he is an incontrovertible liar.
I actually conducted a similar study to the one published here, in a neigbouring LEA to Lambeth, several years ago.
He misses the entire point of the report!

Such is the pathetic life of most of his type.... angry

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by basisop(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abeg, I no see Hausa for the report. Are they not part of Nigeria again?

10 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by 4Play(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
OnReflection:
Making a mockery of statistics since 1900AD

Erm...shouldn't the real honour go to the one percenters, the Lungandans?

To be fair to the OP, the Lugandans mean percentage over 3 years is lower than that of his Igbo "master race."

I suspect what this tells us, something we already know, is that Igbos are disproportionately driven to succeed. Hence, Igbos are overrepresented in drug trafficking and academic success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
We always shine bright like diamond.
No be our fault sha, na God. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by manchy7531: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Comments from the site

. fred says:     
June 26, 2015 at 5:31 pm GMT • 100 Words
In east London in the UK there are a small number of highly intelligent Nigerians. Taking GCSEs at six. A levels at 12. That sort of thing. I know. I have taught them. Only a few but far more than could be expected by chance or according to the normal probability law. I have never taught any other nationality that even came close except a couple of Chinese possibly.
Not sure how they train on however.

REPLY MORE...

. Bliss says:     
June 26, 2015 at 12:13 pm GMT • 200 Words
many black students are actively involved in athletics even when they have a strong academic focus. For example, a check on the Cambridge web site reveals that Chidera Ota, the UK’s best GCSE student in her cohort, was also the fastest runner in the girls 100 and 200 meters team for Cambridge (she qualified to Cambridge’s premed program after subsequently achieving straight A’s on her A-levels).

This is interesting. Does this mean that african geniuses are less prone to nerdiness? Something similar has also been observed at the other end of the IQ spectrum. Whites with extremely low IQs (<70) look and act retarded while blacks with similar IQs tend to be more normal.

Btw, I googled Chidera Ota and found that her younger sister is also a super-high achiever academically:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/news/now-sister-has-great-grades-5287/

An Eastchurch girl has achieved a star-studded set of GCSE results – almost matching her sister’s top grades three years ago. Chindi Ota, of Leet Close, found out she achieved 13 A*s and two As when she picked up her exam marks from Highsted Grammar School, Sittingbourne, last Thursday. The 16-year-old got the highest grade in English language, English literature, maths, statistics, French, history, biology, chemistry, physics, RE and an ICT qualification worth three GCSEs. The two As were in sociology and German. She is due to start at the King’s School, Canterbury, on Tuesday to study physics, biology, chemistry, maths and further maths A-levels.

She doesn’t look nerdy either…

• Replies: @Simon in London
REPLY MORE...

Simon in London says:     
June 25, 2015 at 5:26 am GMT • 200 Words
@Drake
” To use Nigerian immigrants to the US as an example, 58.6% have college degrees and 28.3% had graduate degrees. Among Nigerians as a whole, less than 10% have college degrees. The immigrants are therefore a highly non-representative selection of the Nigerian population.”

Yes, but they may be relatively representative of some tribes/groups within Nigeria (anecdotally, I see so many female Nigerian students from upper-working-class backgrounds perform so much better than the elites of other nations, it is hard for me not to believe this). In my experience, and from the data I’ve seen, the Nigerian Smart Fraction seems to be much much larger than with eg Middle Eastern populations, possibly superior to south Asia also, at least for female students.

Nigeria seems to bear some resemblance to India, with discrete high-IQ groups and (many) lower IQ groups – Americans seem to think of Indians as high-IQ, due to selective migration, just as black Africans tend to perform highly in the UK.

• Replies: @PB and J
REPLY MORE...

Paul Conroy says:     
June 25, 2015 at 5:47 am GMT • 100 Words
Lynn’s work has been discredited and debunked numerous times, as he makes up data, and cherry picks results – so no point quoting him!

I agree with Drake above, there is massive selection for elite students from West Africa, to come to US colleges – so they are not representative of anything African. Some groups like the Ibo/Igbo of South Eastern Nigeria were rated as superior intellectually by the British, so there is no reason to believe they wouldn’t be similar today. Similar claims were made for the Tutsi of Rwanda.

REPLY MORE...

Vendetta says:     
June 25, 2015 at 7:27 am GMT
Fascinating. Real tragedy that the Igbo Biafran secession failed so badly…read some accounts and was always impressed by the degree of ingenuity on display among the Igbos. The rest of Nigeria really seems to drag them down.

I’d bet on the Tutsis as another of the more intelligent groups.

REPLY MORE...

. Big Bill says:     
June 25, 2015 at 3:00 pm GMT • 100 Words
As a jew Translating the author, “don’t call them ‘African ‘, they are Igbo, and they have been superior to ‘Africans’ since time immemorial.” The question for us is why we let them migrate here instead of staying with their people and making their homelands better? And further, given their great native intelligence, (and having sold slaves to us, back in the day) why are they getting Affirmative Action?

• Replies: @officious intermeddler
REPLY MORE...

Qasim says:     
June 25, 2015 at 5:53 pm GMT • 300 Words
This article reminded me of something Razib Khan posted several months ago…

http://www.unz.com/gnxp/back-to-africa-and-the-bantu-explosion/

Here are a few of the most important snippets:

For far too long Africa was conceived of as a blackbox in genetic terms, eternally useful as an outgroup, basal to the rest of humanity…. Yes, everyone could agree that there were back migrations along the periphery of the continent, the great swath north of the Sahara around to the Horn of Africa, but Sub-Saharan Africa was neglected in these treatments. No more….

For me the big topline result is in the figure above, where you see the collection of results suggestiong admixture into African populations from Eurasia and also between agriculturalists and hunter-gatherers….

What is more interesting is that they observed Eurasian admixture within Yoruba people. This admixture has been suggested by others, as the Yoruba have traces of Neandertal ancestry. This group dates the admixture back to nearly 10,000 years ago, so it as likely associated with goings on that were trans-Saharan.

Personally, I know a lot of Igbo who are highly educated, often physicians. I have also noticed that many have a skin tone and eye color (light brown) that one would not initially expect in West Africans. It would be ironic if their high achievement, rather than refuting the genetic hypothesis, actually ends up strengthening it!! I doubt too many researchers will be too gung-ho about trying to find out if there is a correlation between high African educational achievement and percentage of Eurasian ancestry though…

REPLY MORE...

. Mobaslaka in London says:     
June 25, 2015 at 9:13 pm GMT • 100 Words
@Bill
“The hereditarian is going to argue for selective immigration of the cognitive elite ”

Personally I’m against mass immigration from any highly divergent group unless perhaps there is a critical manpower shortage – eg “We better populate Australia/USA quickly or the Chinese/Spanish will get it” sort of thing. I suspect there is an economic advantage to UK GDP per capita from Igbo immigration, but I’m not sure that makes it a good idea. For one thing, the Igbo tend to compete with and outcompete many natives. For another, more people means less space. Still, it’s a much better idea than mass immigration of many of the low-IQ, high-crime groups we do get.

. Prized Inels says:     
June 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm GMT • 100 Words
@mobaslaka
We need a breakdown of 2nd generation Igbo and Yorubi Americans. Studying the aggregate of black immigrant descendents isn’t detailed enough.

As for sports, this year’s NBA finals MVP is Igbo. His teammate is also Igbo, who turned down Harvard basketball. Their two superstar teammates, which includes this year’s overall MVP, both have 1 black and 1 white parent each.

It seems clear to me that both Nigerians and mixed black-white athletes do disproportionately well at sports and academia. I’m not aware of any other genetic group that dually talented, other than that one singular multiracial golfer, who was a genetic golfing freak who also attended Stanford.

• Replies: @mobaslaka
REPLY MORE...

Donald Richardson says:     
June 26, 2015 at 11:08 am GMT
Maybe the Igbo have somewhat higher IQs than other Nigerians and there is more variation around the mean.

That could explain the fairly large number of high IQ Igbos.

-DR

• Replies: @Phil
REPLY MORE...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
4Play:

To be fair to the OP, the Lugandans mean percentage over 3 years is lower than that of his Igbo "master race."

I suspect what this tells us, something we already know, is that Igbos are disproportionately driven to succeed. Hence, Igbos are overrepresented in drug trafficking and academic success.

Like OP, who saw fit to embellish the original report with the inclusion of the following remarks, you are either innumerate or deluded:

The superior Igbo achievement on GCSEs is not new and has been noted in studies that came before the recent media discovery of African performance. A 2007 report on “case study” model schools in Lambeth also included a rare disclosure of specified Igbo performance (recorded as Ibo in the table below) and it confirms that Igbos have been performing exceptionally well for a long time (5 + A*-C GCSEs); in fact, it is difficult to find a time when they ever performed below British whites.

Original Report -- http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/Raising_the_Achievement_of_Black_African_Pupils-Good_Practice_in_Schools_2013.pdf

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Groups like the famous Igbo tribe, which has contributed much genetically to the African American blacks, are well known to be high academic achievers within Nigeria. In fact, their performance seems to be at least as high as the “model minority” Chinese and Indians in the UK, as seen when some recent African immigrants are divided into languages spoken at home (which also indicates that these are not multigenerational descendants but children of recent immigrants).

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have been saying this for a while; infact dedicated my account to telling Igbos that they are not ordinary black people. They have no connection to Negro...African blacks, your ancestry can be traced to israel. Highly placed western governments are aware of this. Nnamdi Kanu even confirmed this. Read the attached img document...the last paragraph, the Igbos were said to be a superior race! Whites are the ones saying this not me!

Here is what the American government said during the Biafran war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

If only Igbos know who they are, some of them will go mad in anger. There has been a deliberate attempt to obfuscate their true identity and hold them down, they succeeded with former but not the latter, which has them wondering...there is a power behind them.

If you are Igbo, take some time and watch the video below. Focus on the aforementioned in bold by the US government...Igbos are the wandering Jews of West Africa. Remember, the US government didn't and never said...Yorubas, Hausas or Blacks are the wandering Jews of West Africa. It specifically says..."Igbos are the wandering Jews of West Africa "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71HhAeV7cUk

Now read the last paragraph below were the Igbos were said to be "a superior race" supporting Dr. Sowell's account above. Something worth mentioning is as you read further of the attached document...link below, whenever Igbo is mentioned, Efik, Ibibio, Ijo(Ijaw) are also mentioned accordingly. There was no mention of Yorubas nor Hausas. What does this mean? It means Igbs,Ibibios, Efiks and Ijaws have been living peacefully for thousands of years and they never knew whom the Yorubas nor Hausas were...have nothing in common with these parasitic people. This is something Biafra is seeking to restore back. Thanks to Nnamdi Kanu...the messenger of our time. Bringing all these invaluable information to the consciousness of all Biafrans around the world.

Reference Cited
https://books.google.com/books?id=H26pO3vwmHoC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=eboes+spoken+of+as+a+superior+race+europeans&source=bl&ots=eo5X2MzuEz&sig=41EuXIsxlmroOlo7WVWPzgckbXw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI0qev9YGHyAIVD1CSCh0YfAay#v=onepage&q=eboes%20spoken%20of%20as%20a%20superior%20race%20europeans&f=false

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
new2020:
I have been saying this for a while; infact dedicated my account to telling Igbos that they are not ordinary black people. They have no connection to Negro...African blacks, your ancestry can be traced to israel. Highly placed western governments are aware of this. Nnamdi Kanu even confirmed this.

Here is what the American government said during the Biafran war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

If only Igbos know who they are, some of them will go mad in anger. There has been a deliberate attempt to obfuscate their true identity and hold them down, they succeeded with former but not the latter, which has them wondering...there is a power behind them.

^^^Another poorly educated fellow, who fancies himself as member of a superior race.
I blame the education system in Nigeria for such vacuous thinking. angry

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by pazienza(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
OnReflection:

Like OP, who saw fit to embellish the original report with the inclusion of the following remarks, you are either innumerate or deluded:

Original Report -- http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/Raising_the_Achievement_of_Black_African_Pupils-Good_Practice_in_Schools_2013.pdf

You have no point. Over a period of three years, the Igbo cumulatively are head and shoulders above the lugandas and krios, from the table you showed.

Imagine at a point, Igbos had 100%.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by pazienza(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
"I suspect what this tells us, something we already know, is that Igbos are disproportionately driven to succeed. Hence, Igbos are overrepresented in drug trafficking and academic success".

This is point of the whole article. The Igbo society is a success driven one, be the best of what you set out to be is the motto, it doesn't matter whether you are on a positive or negative path, all we want is a success story.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
pazienza:

You have no point. Over a period of three years, the Igbo cumulatively are head and shoulders above the lugandas and krios, from the table you showed.

Imagine at a point, Igbos had 100%.

I have no point? You think you are addressing one of your co-travelling scallywags?

Now hear this:

Given the sample size of 411, the following applies:

# of Lugandan pupils in the report = 4
# of Igbo pupils = 16
# of Yoruba pupils = 90

If you want further information on what underlines the data you clearly cannot process, my services are billable grin

Foot note: it is a shame that the unexposed among us always reduce important issues relating to attainment/achievement elsewhere to primordial biases.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Many yorubas go commit suicide this night o.

Am not sure you read it through. You probably got carried away by the misleading heading. Either way, you are a rash slowpoke.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
My yoruba neighbour just asked his child to go buy rat poison. OP better take down this thread.

Exhibiting the usual naivity and crass stupidity of an average ibo.

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:
From what i saw from the part in bold.....Igbo, Yoruba and Ashanti were mentioned! Unless i missed the part that specifically mentioned Igbo only!

No part, you are correct and objective.

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^Another poorly educated fellow, who fancies himself as member of a superior race.
I blame the education system in Nigeria for such vacuous thinking. angry

Pained yoruba man...get away from here. You think Igbos are your mate? If not for one Nigeria, your people will not be qualified to clean the shoes of an Igbo man. I can't wait for Biafra; only then will this insult stop. Fool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
new2020:

Pained yoruba man...get away from here.

Au contraire. I simply take pleasure in schooling the misinformed.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

I have no point? You think you are addressing one of your co-travelling scallywags?

Now hear this:

# of Igbo pupils = 16
# of Yoruba pupils = 90

If you want further information on what underlines the data you clearly cannot process, my services are billable grin

Foot note: it is a shame that the unexposed among us always reduce important issues relating to attainment/achievement elsewhere to primordial biases.

Lugandas over the three year period had an average percentage of 64% while the Igbo had an average of 85%.

Your number of pupils obviously had no influence on the average result.

What's more? JAMB and Unity schools stats are still pointing to Igbos being ahead of Yorubas educationally and in the process complement this report.

Like I said before, you have no point.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2015
pazienza:

Lugandas over the three year period had an average percentage of 64% while the Igbo had an average of 85.

You number of pupils obviously had no influence on the average result.

What's more? JAMB and Unity schools stats are still pointing to Igbos being ahead of Yorubas, and in the process complement this report.

Like I said before, you have no point.

You take an average over 3 years, in order to achieve an ephemeral high, when you have no concept or understanding of the numbers involved?
Listen, it is an exercise in futility arguing with an untutored mind.

7 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2015
We Rep! Proudly 5%

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by PenSniper: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2015
All the ibos that commented on this thread, except IGBOSON1, simply based their posts on the headline which is rather misleading.
Hear Godswill Akpabio ...if countries exist on propaganda, biafra will exist as a country today...He should know because he was part of it.

That land seems to have the JOSEPH GOEBELLS of this world in large supply.

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

You take an average over 3 years, in order to achieve an ephemeral high, when you have no concept or understanding of the numbers involved?

Bia Mr Man, before you argue , do check Unity school and Jamb cut off mark. Are they true or not? If yes, then close your mouth. If no, o ya continue.

12 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by pazienza(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

Lol! You are deluded. Yes, an average of three years should give a good picture.

19 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2015
PenSniper:
All the ibos that commented on this thread, except IGBOSON1, simply based their posts on the headline which is rather misleading.
Hear Godswill Akpabio ...if countries exist on propaganda, biafra will exist as a country today...He should know because he was part of it.

That land seems to have the JOSEPH GOEBELLS of this world in large supply.

The same Godswill Akpabio that granted interview on Channel Tv recently and said, if 3R was true, that Nigeria Government should show Biafra people where 3R started and end? Mind you, he cherises his wife who happens to come from Abia state also, Akpabio don't play with Biafrans unlike Victor Attah that banned Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo in AkwaIbom. It was Akpabio that brought it back again.

You must have drank zogbo to stupor!

19 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2015
alfred5:

Bia Mr Man, before you argue , do check Unity school and Jamb cut off mark. Are they true or not? If yes, then close your mouth. If no, o ya continue.

Let me tell you this for nothing; some would argue that since Igbo youth mainly attend catholic schools (generally the best performing schools in London), the results that have you salivating should be even more impressive. Sadly there are cheesy not.

The achievement of Black pupils is rising but not fast enough - a point anyone conversant with the workings of the British education system would understand.

See, it is precisely these salient points that flies over the head of ethnic jingoists like you.
No understanding; no concept of what is at stake; but propelled by inordinate pride in abilities that are not fully developed yet. cheesy

=========================================

# of Igbo pupils = 16
# of Yoruba pupils = 90

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by manchy7531: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2015
More comment from site

. Hobbesian Meliorist says: • Website     
June 26, 2015 at 5:40 pm GMT • 

If mates are selected to any extent by cognitive ability, then the regression to the mean should be less. If there is a very strong tendency to select mates by cognitive ability (or educational achievement, which amounts to much the same thing), there could be very little regression to the mean, so the offspring and future descendants of Nigerian immigrants in the UK could continue to produce high educational achievement indefinitely, and it wouldn’t really tell us anything about the average IQ in Nigeria.

(6) As for the suggestion that Igbos might by substantially more intelligent than other tribes – are they? Who knows? I don’t think there’s enough data. The numbers in the comparison table published by the London Borough of Lambeth swing so much from year to year (Yoruba, 39% in 2009, 75% in 2011; Igbo, 100% in 2009, 76% in 2011, Luganda 33% in 2010, 83% in 2011) that I’m inclined to think the numbers do not permit any strong inference.

REPLY MORE...

This one got me laughing

. Gene Su says:     
June 27, 2015 at 2:26 am GMT • 100 Words
I bet some one reading this article is going to want to trade our black natives in America for the Igbo.

This is why I think of myself as a culturalist as opposed to a racialist. Intelligence is a function not so much of genes or environment but values, attitudes, and culture.

REPLY MORE...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by mensdept: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2015
What is new about this? A largely Igbo slave area became the first black republic in the world-Haiti and we see how they have systematically been treated for that act. Ojukwu was the first black man to create a republic-Biafra, and with hardly nothing, they stood against (not your then and current useless Nigerian colonial army) but England, Soviets, and Muslim league, and on and on.

This is why particularly the Southwest is willing to betray those of the Midwestern Region and Eastern Region and use all attempts to cause division because they would starve without Igbo and their cousins.

Simple

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

Let me tell you this for nothing; some would argue that since Igbo youth mainly attend catholic schools (generally the best performing schools in London), the results that have you salivating should be even more impressive. Sadly there are cheesy not.

The achievement of Black pupils is rising but not fast enough - a point anyone conversant with the workings of the British education system would understand.

See, it is precisely these salient points that flies over the head of ethnic jingoists like you.
No understanding; no concept of what is at stake; but propelled by inordinate pride in abilities that are not fully developed yet. cheesy

=========================================

# of Igbo pupils = 16
# of Yoruba pupils = 90

O boy you need some pill to sleep tonight o. @Op have caused wahala. See Wailing wailer.. O ya continue ooo

6 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by c33b33(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2015
I saw Igbo,Yoruba and Ghana. No Adamu or Buhari schooling there? Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.