Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? (4551 Views)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Treetop20(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2009
stillwater:

What kind of female friends do you have? undecided A lot of young girls need the kind of self esteem you have, I have to add.
i know!
a lot of lasses laughing at her haven't got half the self esteem
she's got
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2009
Treetop20:

i know!
a lot of lasses laughing at her haven't got half the self esteem
she's got

A lot of lads too. tongue You guys hardly post your pictures.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Treetop20(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2009
stillwater:

A lot of lads too. tongue You guys hardly post your pictures.
lol i cannot vouch for the blokes
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2009
Treetop20:

But you guys don't help matters. You ridicule girls' pics but won't post yours.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SUKKIE(m): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster

I think u went overboard with dis one.Whats up with the erection crap?be serious girl!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Gabry(f): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2009
Poster, dont mind your friends. Their just teasing with you. In life. . people will always tease people period no matter how their looks are.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by maray(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2009
Too cute,i just want u to know dat u an example of true nigerian beauty,and if i were u,i wont even bother 2 come on dis thread becos all dis negative comment might affect d way u see urself,once again u are beautiful,if u dont mind i will love 2 be ur friend.And for all of u who talk about her,thanks for making her the centre of your world.Too cute kiss,u are so cute baby.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by atilla(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2009
@toocute how come you havent replied any of our messages. Tell us if we have answered ur questions.

@ maray, where do u live in east londn?? I used to live in walthamstow till I came back to naij!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by earthrealm(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2009
@
Treetop20:

@ still water, u say we blokes dont post pics??, well i really hv something against posting my pic on nairaland, a lot of retards live here, permanently, dont see any benefit i wud get by posting my pic here, am on facebook/hi5/myspace, guess those sites r enough 4 whosoever that wants 2 see my pic

@ toocute, sry sry sry about my rantings
??, guess i was kinda high, i recant, u r a well endowed lady, from the waist down only!!!

nb;;4got 2 ask u wia u live, i mean ur neighbourhood,,, n the kin of guys that hang around u, op it aint by any chance near the ojuelegba bridge
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Druss(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2009
i need to see sideways first before making my mind up!!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by maray(f): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2009
Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have.its much sexier than anybody part.Too cute since u have d confidence to post ur pic,baby girl u are just too cute cheesy
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by ilaugh1: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2009
hmmmm - darn - if you were backing us in the picture, we will understand what they are after - you got the best hips that ever shook my dik in my pants while praying, men, give it to me just once and all your problems will dissolve like staks of cards.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Czarskit(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2009
~ Erection? ~ I think depression is the word! ~ U ain't cute ONE bit! ~ U look lyk a dung lump with a pinch of dog poop! ~ Obese, attention seeking Homo. ~ tongue
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by lildainty(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
@SURFACE WICH KANY ERECTION ROMADE WAN GET NOW? . . . . .ROMADE NO B DUDE NA CHIC. . . . . . . .
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by iwefactria: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
dis is funny.next time u wont try it and by the way what do u wanna achieve out of this? maybe Miss NL.I guess u have gotten wht u derserved!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Hotstepper(f): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2009
na wah oooooooooooooooooo, they just wanna get u so they r talking sweet 2 u, esp. seeing ur backyard, other dan that sweetie, i aint seeing nuthing
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by ladybam(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
i tink everyone is so engulfed wid laugher dat dey cant actually have d tin, come on people,concentrate
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by yme1(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
oh lawd have mercy

N LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by Willzkid(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ yme
itz bn a long tym, hw ya doin, jst had 2 drag my sef 2 d cafe 2 let ya knw i really miss ya,(, and i mean those letters), hope we can crack up this mobile browsin stuff so i can hv al the tym 2 regain all dose hours of love i'v missd nt hvin 2 read ur words each day, takia o' ursef, don't reply i'm nt online yet.muccccccchhhhhh llllluuuuuuuvvvv
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by yme1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2009
oh dear i missed you more
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by surface(f): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ maray,am sure u wowo like too cute,becos i see no reason why u are on her side grin,to d extend u want to be her friend.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by deor03(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
[b]when guys see my pix dey have an erection [/b]and expect me 2 talk dirty 2 calm dem down Angry
sometimes my female friends see me and say IF URE NOT CAREFUL I WOULD RAPE U.
AND I start 2 wonder wat my male friends re tinking.
i just want 2 knw if it is ok cos its gettin out of hand

What!!!! shocked shocked, i think I am having an erection grin grin
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by maray(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ surface,i dont need ur altitude,i have one of my own

@ atilla,dagenham heathway.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by tpia: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2009
so what some people are saying here is guys like thick "child bearing" hips. And seeing such hips gives them an erection anywhere anytime, even if they're standing in a freezer.

ok!!!!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by StrStruck(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2009
@too cute, that's cute.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by eyonigger(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
yes i can feel my dike erecting, not for ya facial tyra_opon look oo!! na ya hips i see so.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SUKKIE(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2009
@ moderators

I urge you to pls lock this thread, the poster has been humiliated without doubts though self-inflicted. Lets promote peace and oneness!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2009
My dear, seems you're living in a false paradise full of fools where you seem to be the queen of them all.Wake up from your self-deception before you drown.Those hips and butt are full of fat and no man's gonna have them for lunch anyway.Men will only poke you and once they fill you in, it's next please.With that mindset, it may be difficult to find a man who truly loves you.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SeanT21(f): 2:28am On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

My dear, seems you're living in a false paradise full of fools where you seem to be the queen of them all.Wake up from your self-deception before you drown.Those hips and butt are full of fat and no man's gonna have them for lunch anyway.Men will only poke you and once they fill you in, it's next please.With that mindset, it may be difficult to find a man who truly loves you.

Was all that necessary embarassed

This thread needs to be locked.Making fun of someone is not cool.How can U people live with yourselves??***NO RESPECT**
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 2:58am On Apr 16, 2009
SeanT21, let's set the records straight.For a lady to come in here and insult our intelligence by telling us every bloke she meets wants to get her laid and that even ladies get erection when they see her is nothing but sheer attention seeking, low self-esteem in disguise, and pretty much demeaning for womanhood.So a young lady assumes every man she meets with is a billy goat or every woman a nanny goat, right?Even the beauty queens of this world won't lay claims to her shitty self-styled assumptions.I really want to know what she meant by her fellow ladies wanting to rape her if she wasn't careful.Sounds like she's the careless type and it's her carelessness that brought her to post this crap in the first place.This is a public forum and you should realize there're well educated minds here too.It's the tune that comes from the trumpet you blow that people dance to, if you catch my drift.
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 3:05am On Apr 16, 2009
How does she know the guys that get to see her pic have an erection?Her words really make me wanna puke!
Re: Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? by SoAmazing(m): 3:10am On Apr 16, 2009
I just wonder why some people hate to hear the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? / The Kind Of Lady That Makes Married Nigerian Men Forget Their Wives! / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.