Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding (4495 Views)

Love Versus Infatuation-1 / True Love Versus Infatuation / True Love Versus Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by Falciparum(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
awesome beautiful contribution its hard tho like any other fact . I'll stick with it
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by kollyp2000(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
Love is what we feel when young and inexperienced.

Compatibility and understanding comes when you come to realise that there is no 100% of human being, Contentment
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by tulk2mi: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2008
Well it's amazing how this topic has gain a lots of popularity and well meaning and interested men and women has expressed their views in this very matter in the past. And i must confess that am most delighted to opine my views, well before now i have atticulated the minds of some folks on this same issue and i consulted some authors too still was not satisfied with the responds reasons being that they all spoke well and intelligently though i must say but it was from their individual piont of view hence was not absolute. Still with a currious mind i decided to ask the all knowing , God and He referred me to His word the Bible, (the manual for man). When i was done i realize that the popular saying that "you don't give what you don't have" is indeed true which means like what Adekan said it takes God's to be able to 1st love yourself and then some else. Now the joker here is How much do YOU love yourself? will determine how much you can love someone else and when one does not have God inside, he can only love based on conditionalities. Mind you the subject LOVE is different from relationship and friendship. Compatibility and understanding are just the ingredience of friendship, permit me to expain in a second these varrious terms, and how they are related, Love is God as simple as that so outside God what u have could perhaps be reciprocations of mere feeling which could be inspired by lost, infatuation, hormones yes hormones b'because it's this biological component that''s responsible for homesuxuality coupled with evil spirits. And others conditions like facial look, talents and material aquisations (money). Friendship is God's gift to us so we can co relate and co inhabit and the beauty of friendship is that is based on Respect, the Joy of friendship is that based on Trust while the Strenght of friendship is that is based on LOVE. This is what it takes for two to be in relationship and the relation between them is friendship which they share in common just as the relation between you and your biological maternal parent is that she is your mother. In other words relationship simply means to be related, two folks or more having something in common in a ship, And haven given a clear picture of these terms you can now deduce that any friendship or relationship without God (Love) is weak (strenghtless) hence can't stand the test of time or doesn't end well. And if u don't have it then u can't give it to someone else as simple as A.B.C, on this note i rest my case.

thank u.
Conclusively in respect to d topic there is a BIG difference between love and understanding/compatibility.
This explains why people fall in love with d wrong persons and why they say "love is not enough"
and why people marry who they do not love but with whom they r compatible with and understand.
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by amaikama(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Seun-"True love is a ficitional concepts that filmmarkes use to sell movies. ''Real life love is compatibility and understanding'' angry

So, in your words, its only film markers that understood what love is then who and who has the notion of compatibility and understanding is it the audience?? If yes! then u will agree with me that u are one of such audience and not only filmmarkers ficitional concepts as u called it.

This is how we view the word called, "LOVE" as a concept of minds when infact its much more complex than human race on earth. How very unfortunate. crying
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by Henrygirl(f): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2009
If you don't believe in true love then chances are you will never find it. I'm a believer. God is LOVE and He died for me because He'd rather go to Hell than to exist in eternity without me. How can one not believe even in the concept?
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by tpia5: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
naija4life: lmao, there's nothing like true love or fake love. Love, as a term, is relative and should be defined subject to the underlying issues, whether understanding, compatibility, comfortability, perseverance, and the lots

one of the best posts ever, on nl?

any wonder its from back in the day?

meaning not now?
Re: 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding by tpia5: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
and btw, the lovey dovey relationship stuff is infatuation.

real love has nothing to do with booty calls and h.orniness, real love is about what you show to people outside of that context ie the h.orny blah blah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Sleeping With My Gateman (advice Needed) / Eight Tasty S*x Positions(updated...) / Virgin Ko, Virgin Ni (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.