Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? (6465 Views)

Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
u better let him go now
becos once u enter into it, its 4 beta 4 worse
women like u tend to flirt later, becos u are not sat satisfied wit wat u have
Like i wld always say God's time is d best
Marriage is not a contract

u better dont rush into anytin becos u might meet ur choice later.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by minto(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
The outlook is registered in your brain already. No matter how much you spend on renovating him, you'll still keep seeing the same ugly face even in your dreams.You'll need to take your time and get someone you'll be attracted to, it really matters unless you're really pressed for a man and I don't see that happen in a normal situation. In a lighter mood, I'll suggest you trade the guy for a candy box or pass him down to those who are more desperate on N/L grin.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
Its tough.
What are you considering?
The ugliness or lack of love?
If its the ugliness, that ain't enough reason not to wed him.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Its tough.
What are you considering?
The ugliness or lack of love?
If its the ugliness, that ain't enough reason not to wed him.
She doesn't love him either
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by biina: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
If you get money - plastic surgery
If you no get money - buy him a mask
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by tayoast(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
This is hard.

You've already condemned sm1 you're about to spend the rest of ur life with. Why can't u see past beauty?

And u could say "He is on the ugly side" and not presentable?

Na wa 4 u.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Treetop20(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2009
if you like his personality enough to give it a go
i would suggest you have him dress decent and smell good
an ugly man with swag and personality is good
a lot of you lasses end up marrying a man who isn't good
looking anyway
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by bintab(f): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2009
@poster, dear it is impossible to love wholeheartedly someone you are not attracted to. I will advise you let the relationship go, do not get commited due to desperation to settle down.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by smooooooth: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2009
some girl thinking she is a woman. i say u wait grow up a little and know what marriage is all about.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by sayso: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2009
So Nairaland is the ultimate human problem solution finder,can solve all human problems.@poster na face you dey use collect Akamu or na Yash?
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by ayobase(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2009
My pieces of advice are these!

Dont marry cos of beauty/handsomeness!
Dont marry cos of Money!!
Dont marry cos of pity!!!
Dont marry cos of pressure!!!!

Marry cos u are unconditionally in Love
And let God direct ur path!
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by oluwdashmi(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2009
You said you have not said yes and said will love him with time and you call him your fiance, do you know the meaning of fiance?

Secondly, if you marry that guy there is 85% probability that you will not last with him cos you have already condemned him publicly even before saying yes and after marriage, you will see a handsome guy and wished you never went to the alter.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2009
Na wa ooo. So its fine boy you are after now,not love? so funny!!!!

i belive you lust after fine boyz cuz i dont understand your point in trying to reject him just because he is ugly. what has ur former fine boyfriends all done for you? are u still with them?

if you want,Leave the guy and just pray that one much more uglier does not come again since i dont even understand what u call ugly.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Jerjens: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2009
i hope ur bo is nt a nairalander, tis thread will be hard to miss. but come o, u, u fine? angry, hmm i hear by wat standards
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by sylve11: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2009
Sky-walker:

Na wa ooo. So its fine boy you are after now,not love? so funny!!!!

i belive you lust after fine boyz cuz i dont understand your point in trying to reject him just because he is ugly. what has ur former fine boyfriends all done for you? are u still with them?

if you want,Leave the guy and just pray that one much more uglier does not come again since i dont even understand what u call ugly.

I GUESS SHE MUST 32 NOW, BY THE TIME SHE TURNS 40 SHE WILL COME BEGGING TARIBO WEST. cool
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by nwajohn(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2009
My own advice on the matter is for you not to get married to the man because you will not be happy with him. why? because you will be feeling shy going out with him. And if the man finds out that you are avoiding him he will not be happy with you.

Please do not marry him Married is forever only death can separate you. And also if you truly want happiness don't marry him.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by akinalabi(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2009
Post his picture, lets analyze grin
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by JJYOU: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2009
akinalabi:

Post his picture, lets analyze  grin
the lady pics preferable.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by ilaugh1: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2009
Cover his ugly face with a pillow when foking the moda foker - you dig?
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2009
To me, attractiveness is one of the key factors in any relationship, if its not there, its not there and its usually difficult to grow. Whats the use of getting married when you're going to get divorced later because you irritate the sh!t out of each other? Which stigma is worse socially - never married or divorcee?
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

To me, attractiveness is one of the key factors in any relationship, if its not there, its not there and its usually difficult to grow. Whats the use of getting married when you're going to get divorced later because you irritate the sh!t out of each other? Which stigma is worse socially - never married or divorcee?

Haba Never married is worse ooooo

at least for a divorcee, u can brag u have tasted what marriage looks and feels like grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by ilaugh1: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2009
Most women pray hard not to marry attractive men, so that they dont loose him to those small small girls out there, you are here saying you dont like what God has given you, me I don tell you, when it is foking time, plaster his face with soap or cover his face with pillow.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by sylve11: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2009
i_laugh, am sure u talking from xperience cool
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by chusky(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2009
smiley chei thats funny
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by ilaugh1: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes na, after we don give am advice tire, she still dey talk, una sure say she herself no ugly so?
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by didit1(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster,

you are very lucky that you have someone proposing marriage to you even though he is ugly, believe me so many beautiful girls are out there that are not even approached by men at all , so please make up your mind yourself.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by server34(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2009
It depends . . . @ Poster, are you attractive yourself? If not, then you shouldn't be bothered. Take myself for an example, I know I am very very ugly, so I decided to date a lady equally as ugly. Over 3 years now, we have not had any problems with our relationship. I know we were simply meant for each other.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2009
server34:

It depends . . . @ Poster, are you attractive yourself? If not, then you shouldn't be bothered. Take myself for an example, I know I am very very ugly, so I decided to date a lady equally as ugly. Over 3 years now, we have not had any problems with our relationship. I know we were simply meant for each other.

grin grin grin You have got to be kidding me grin grin grin

Define ugly? i dont understand what people say there are ugly

i have never seem a fellow human being who does not look appealing to the eyes if that what u mean by ugly
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by azeezbaba(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
I think this topic should be put to rest because the poster is not even responding.

For her to have come out and say the guy is ugly, guys, forget it, the lady does not deserve that guy.

@Sky-walker ,

Man, there are ugly pple in this world, its not their fault really. Thats how they were created.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by seun001(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
server34:

wor wor amalgamation!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyways,if u see the ugliness now,its gonna be worse afta marriage, so give him up for anoda person.
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by BabyGirl5: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ Negro_Ntns / @ Poster

Lady,

I think you’ll do him the HEIGHT of injustice if your marry him – (Because you want to be married), but if another guy comes along that you’re really attracted to  before your wedding day, I bet (99%) you’re let this guy go.  Even if he’s good in bed, but for the fact that you can’t stay in bed 24 * 7, what are you going to do when you’re not in bed?  also, I believe having sex and making love are to different extremes, and if you really love a guy you’re make love to him as a wife (That’s not to say you wouldn't have sex) but it really takes a level of physical chemistry to want a guy in a certain way to make love, ELSE, it’ll only be a better of time and you’re start going out of you’re matrimonial home to fine the one who you’re really attracted to physically.  

If you find him attractive, but he needs to improve in his addressing style that’s different, but if you don’t that him attractive THAT’S WHERE THE PROBLEM LAIDS.

A guy can wear jeans, a t-shirt and trainers and really look sexy, and a guy can wear a suit and look terrible, it’s not really about his addressing; the true question is IS THERE SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES THAT TURNS YOU ON TO WANT HIM? If not let him go because with time you would not really be able to support and love him in the way that someone who finds him physically attractive and loves him would (And that’s where the injustice comes in).  Physical looks is a small % in marriage, but there should be enough for establish a chemistry.  There are so many more important attributes that you need to weigh up.

Pray about your choice,
Re: He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? by shilling(f): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
I think marriage shouldn't be all abt attractiveness if you know what I mean. I'll tell u something my mom always tells me. No matter how ugly a man is, it's inside that counts. Better u marry a man who's not that hot and who'll look very attractive to you down the road cos of his virtues than a man who's an extremely hot SOB that you'll later hate.

As long as you're not embarassed to be seen by his side, then you're good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair / Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.