Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (49993 Views)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Judge probably on phone consulting with Femi falana

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by lordmayor4(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
billionman:

Joseph Daudu is a smart lawyer.
Smart liar you mean?

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by hedgesfun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oh so you expect they show it live on newspaper too abi? or print media is no more recognised as a means of communication?
NIGERIANS AND THEIR REASONING

vhykeeytor:

carrying false news...this one is live for all to see and not mere newspaper and social media trial. Thumbs up Channels TV

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So you think this is about fighting corruption? Keep deceiving yourself. If saraki resigns as senate president today, all this trial will stop. You are supporting the destruction of the independence of the Nigerian legislature to elect their leaders by the executive
I'm interested in a man answering for his crime. I don't care about others

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ionsman: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm I a court that pronounces one guilty or not?
Your comments here are disgraceful. .You are one of the things wrong with this country.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shebi na 1 hour? we shall see...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:
One thing is certain Saraki is vacating the seat of SP.
and you are taking the seat.. congratulations, hehehehe dreamer

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
ionsman:

Your comments here are disgraceful. .You are one of the things wrong with this country.
stop following me, you are not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by 989900: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
If this 'Sarathief' escapes this, it will be bad precedence; serious damage (albeit temporary) to the emancipation of the people from corrupt 'polithiefians'.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ribbit: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So you think this is about fighting corruption? Keep deceiving yourself. If saraki resigns as senate president today, all this trial will stop. You are supporting the destruction of the independence of the Nigerian legislature to elect their leaders by the executive
let him go first.. We will see if the trial will stop after .. We are not in gej's era anymore where once you join them your sins are forgiven .. E.g fani kayode..

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by billionman: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
lordmayor4:

Smart liar you mean?

If you say so. But I know he is a lawyer by profession and a smart dude per persona.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is in Soup!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by alaoeri: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and you are taking the seat.. congratulations, hehehehe dreamer
With all these drama hanging over Saraki's neck, you still expect him to be the SP after this?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
warrior01:

What right have you to call someone a criminal without any law court pronouncement. Be careful and don't let hatred for Saraki be loud your sense of judgement
Saraki's tactic of evading issues to dwell on technicalities is a testament of his guilt. Quote me anywhere.

I swear, he's yet to hear the last of some of us.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki is in Soup!

Egusi soup abi na ofe-akwu?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by urchbarbie(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Code of Conduct Tribunal.....pls dont adjourn this Saraki's matter if you do, subsequent prosecutions wld become childs play. Make an example of Saraki

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by ionsman: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stop following me, you are not intelligent.
I know am not. But your public show of ignorance is bewildering.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
ribbit:
let him go first.. We will see if the trial will stop after .. We are not in gej's era anymore where once you join them your sins are forgiven .. E.g fani kayode..
What about Timi Preye Silva, has he not been forgiven by Buhari and is now contesting elections? Saraki is not going anywhere

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Masterpy1: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
What ar the charges against him? (Saraki)
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by vhykeeytor(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
hedgesfun:
Oh so you expect they show it live on newspaper too abi? or print media is no more recognised as a means of communication?
NIGERIANS AND THEIR REASONING

live on print media? They should come out with genuine info and not propaganda....They should learn frm Channels simple.
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chai Saraki counsel dey form maradona even maradona sef was found guilty during his playing tyme.
Dats means saraki will soon be a gunner Lobatan=#

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
ionsman:

I know am not. But your public show of ignorance is bewildering.
by posts are for the intelligent, neutral and not brainwashed and partisan folks so you can look elsewhere..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Superman11(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
SirExperience:
BREAKING: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/breaking-appeal-court-stops-sarakis-arrest/

[size=18pt]This is a childish ratchet from the APC to speak about asset declaration , the PDP Should also charge buhari to validate his false declaration of certificate in court.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by chidibond(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki's tactic of evading issues to dwell on technicalities is a testament of his guilt. Quote me anywhere.

One of the very few times I agree with you. Even if he survives, public opinion is already formed.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Blackavast(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
blackavast grin
Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by paragon40(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Court lacks jurisdiction.... Yet u Don run go appeal court...simply because u don't want to be arrested....

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Larryupsy: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Getting interesting. Don't know if it's the same proceedings we are watching? Joseph Daudu just being trying to play smart. yets gets cornered virtually everywhere he runs to. Daudu challenges the tribunal's composition, justice Danladi cornered him on the basis of forming a quorum and he responded citing several precedences which seems to be right. so why d name calling? Danladi is not weak. saraki's team may only be stunned by how that sheepishly Judge will shock them.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Goke7: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerians are very funny, whenever allegations are made by the Govt against corrupt politicians, you will see so called analysts blasting Govt that they should prosecute them in court instead of trials in the media or newspapers, now a case is in court and the so called politician can't even come and defend himself and people are still supporting him for disobeying the court.

My question: How do we then fight corruption if we continue to support people to disobey court orders?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by urchbarbie(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

exactly! his absence reeks of guilt

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by mrmetoo1: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
The most irritating arguments are "it's a witch-hunt" and so what?? Is he corrupt?? If he is, let him face the music for his crimes. A witch hunter today will be hunted tomorrow, if he too is guilty let him too rot in jail. I don't care how these criminals are brought to face justice, what I care about is for them paying for their crimes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by Damalex4luv(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Saraki is coming for jagaban after this saga.. Jagaban will end up in jail.. I hope you will not wail when the real drama begins
Biafra she-male continue dreaming

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
urchbarbie:
Code of Conduct Tribunal.....pls dont adjourn this Saraki's matter if you do, subsequent prosecutions wld become childs play. Make an example of Saraki

No, it can be adjourned till tomorrow, while a formal warrant of arrest is duly served the police today! Watch out Saraki by today's action has completely killed off the remnant of sympathy he enjoys! It is now fight to finish!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.