Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife (1139 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / (18+) My Night Dream Of bleeping My Aunt Finally Comes True / He Accused Me Of Snatching His Gf.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
My neighbor is accusing his father of bleeping his wife, simply because the 78years old man asked his daughter in law to shave his unkempt hair. So I was marvel at the incident that occur between them. I can't just stop laughing
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by myqel(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
OBJ again angry
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by NET1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
If it's hair on his head or face, I want to ask: "Are there no barbers in that your area?"
If it is pubic hair or other areas, I want to ask: "Does the man not have a wife?"

Some people dey use hand dey find trouble sometimes.

.NET
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by delishpot: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
What is the big deal if baba ask his daughter in-law to cut his hair? Esp if he sees her cutting her kids hair or if he is too weak to go to the barbers shop. He may just ask her to cut it low so that it looks neat. When has cutting hair become sex.ually arousing?

1 Like

Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Cope1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obj comes to mind
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Can someone please explain the OBJ thing to me. Cause I've never heard the full gist grin Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by KingTom(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Can someone please explain the OBJ thing to me. Cause I've never heard the full gist grin Thanks
Gbenga said Obj slept with moji, obj said gbenga is mad. grin
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

All this ajeboz sef....una go pack una sef for inside parlour,having absolutely no idea what is going on in the real world.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww gerrarahia mehn shiiii!!!!!!!
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

All this ajeboz sef....una go pack una sef for inside parlour,having absolutely no idea what is going on in the real world.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww gerrarahia mehn shiiii!!!!!!!

why are u being mean to me na haba
/makes a cute face/ do those even work on u self i know u have a stone where ur heart should be......

1 Like

Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by IamLEGEND1: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

why are u being mean to me na haba
/makes a cute face/ do those even work on u self i know u have a stone where ur heart should be......

I normally require something a lil' stronger than being "cute-faced"

but for you I'll make an exception. so lets just assume ur tactics worked.

and u think I'm being mean?

LMAO!!! then you never see anything be that...

But they say you always apologise to the lady right?

So I'm deeply sorry luv, no more meanness from today onwards..... I promise to be a real softie...

SO HELP ME GOD,AMEN!!
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Happened at Hilltop or Abj or Lag undecided
Oby no dey taya sha lipsrsealed
Re: He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2015
NET1:
If it's hair on his head or face, I want to ask: "Are there no barbers in that your area?"
If it is pubic hair or other areas, I want to ask: "Does the man not have a wife?"

Some people dey use hand dey find trouble sometimes.

.NET
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Do That Are Making You Have Perky Breasts / Watch Out For These Phobias, They Can Mar Ur Relationship / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.