Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68454 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Osemekedgreat3(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
good 4 him, this is a great lesson to most of our corrupt politician ,that one day the psst music they play may b revisited, thanks to our presdo

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ifyalways(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Updates please

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
proxillin:

[size=15pt]
So Saraki is no more in APC ?

Brainless idio.t
[/size]
you are brain dead, answer my question if saraki did not contest for Senate president will he be tried??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
On his way to JAIL.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by tobtap: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"See as the dock fit am". Quote me anywhere
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
baski92:
Sariki sentence to dead by hanging

cheesy
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by stinggy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Because there are far more cockroaches in his closet unlike Tinubu.
grin
Abeg tell Saraki to relax well for hin seat joor angry it's not a death sentence grin

He knew he couldn't stand the storm yet he didn't thread carefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

How much have you worked so far?.. You sound jealous.he even looks sexy while in that dock.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u be woman.Having a crush on him ,right? hope he digs you too
I guess most people asking for his impeachment or imprisonment are jealous right? Get informed ,enlightened as well as educated.If you are fully informed as to what saraki is or what he did in kwara, you will dare not get on this forum to expose your naiivety

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Osemekedgreat3(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
good for him
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
hansad:
Docking Senate president Saraki the crooked over a ten years old matter on assets declaration is Buhari being more crooked than Saraki.

Buhari has big ugly plans to preside over Nigeria like dictator Idi Amin.

Meanwhile, Buhari does not seem to understand that he has presided over Nigeria for about four months without a functional legislature.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Channel your strength towards evidence based discussion. Just quoting names from history books or movies doesn't make you intelligent or appear to be.

People are sentenced everyday for offences committed 40 years ago. Jimmy Savile even after he died, Cosby is in a mess in the US for over 40 years offence - Maybe Cameron and Obama are Idi Amin Dada too?

Invest in thinking before anger.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Burger01(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

Abeg tell Saraki to relax well for hin seat joor angry it's not a death sentence grin

Absolute power corrupt absolutely.. That na Saraki's case smiley

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by proxillin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
you are brain dead, answer my question if saraki did not contest for Senate president will he be tried??

[size=14pt]Saraki is a public office holder. With the new change. The office you are holding will not stop you from bin prosecuted.

What office is Silvia holding again ?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki is shaking inside the dock. His heartbeat just dey beat like a football player wey just finish 90 mins.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Reptyle(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
snowland:
See hin eyes. Pleading not guilty to all charges.....

Dude is trying to look cool in the dock. grin grin grin grin

He's still got nothing on Tinubu when it comes to owning the dock cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like play like play, this man might soon be posing for a mug shot...hehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by rusher14: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enesi47:
Any way! Am not his fans but I petty for him, please Nigerian for give him.

[b]Are you actually asking Nigerians to forgive him?

Do you know how many people die as a result of corruption?

Do you know the tragedy that is a retiree working so hard whilst the bones were young, only for his/her pensions to be swallowed by bank CEOs who deliberately chose insolvency?

Are you not aware of the number of houses mansions he acquired in the high-brow areas of London without any verifiable source of income? Yet, the people of Ilorin struggle with problems of affordable housing and potable water?

To the politics - must his ambition becloud his civility?

Conniving with the very group that Nigerians Unanimously voted out. Using the backdoor as their entrance into an off-limits perimeter.

Making deals with the opposition thereby making the majority faced with the possibility of being the minority on issues of policy, National interest which might not be attractive to the opposition on the basis of partisanship.

He had it coming and I can only wish that the verdict is swift and served correctly.[/b]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ellachuku: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u be woman.Having a crush on him ,right? hope he digs you too
I guess most people asking for his impeachment or imprisonment are jealous right? Get informed ,enlightened as well as educated.If you are fully informed as to what saraki is or what he did in kwara, you will dare not get on this forum to expose your naiivety

You are right about the crush thingy tho.tell me, what has he done that Tinubu, did not do x200? Leave the refined Gentleman, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by just2endowed: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
UPDATE: Justice umar just ruled that code of conduct have jurisdiction to rule ove criminal matters and this matter is criminal.

UPDATE: Saraki pleads not guilty to the 13count charge read to him by the clerk

UPDATE: I am Nigerian Senate President and I am puzzled why I am being compelled. I am not guilty, says Saraki after listening the 13 count charge against him.

UPDATE: Justice Umar has now withdrawn bench warrant against Bukola Saraki..

lol its like a , military tribunal. enjoy saraki
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by informato: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:
He should just resign cause the charges he faces right now he can't escape at all.He should honorably resign than face this humiliation.

If he keeps evading his demons,one day they'll eat him up.Let's assume he escapes CCT,what of EFCC charges and many other criminal allegations that haven't been dug up.

Btw,he just pleaded guilty to one of the counts.
...they are all criminals; buhari, saraki,Jonathan,EFCC...etc...a group of thieves accusing another thief...I pity this country... ONE THIEF GOES, ANOTHER THIEF ENTERS,...and it goes like that

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
belabela:

Misguided anger grin grin grin grin grin

What is your point here? That all criminals should be tried at once? That will be the most unrealistic idea in the world. In order of importance - I think Saraki is top on that list. As a number 3 man it is important that children don't look to a criminal asa role model, hence it starts with him. Submit your case against Sylvia to the CCT, make comments if it's swept under the carpet . Until then welcome to a new Nigeria where stealing is corruption shocked shocked shocked
blind follower, you don't even know that buhari ordered the withdrawal of Sylvia case,

Google is your friend, and Not here for gibberish
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Mraaz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
[b][/b] grin cry[color=#000099][/color]Cant wait for the sentence watching closely at tvc
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Damalex4luv(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
tobimillar:

How can nigeria move forward with idiiots like you? The fight must start from somewhere.
Tomorrow if they try amaechi or silva, I trust idiots like you to say "Buhari hate the igbo's and the ijaws". Again if they probe tinubu tomorrow, I trust u again to say, Buhari bites the finger that fed him...

Nigeria has no future with peeps like you...

I am for good governance...anything corrupt should be jailed...even if na my brother..
May God bless you for this write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmmm more stories would unfolds sooner than expected
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by vladimiros: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
WHAT CHANNEL IS TVC?? ON DSTV
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

upon all the Mallams that he gathered in his house here in Abuja,He still entered dock .Thats to show him that God is not partial.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is the"start from your party"mantra being agitated for by the opposition... Guy u go hear am. Saraki is going nowhere though but this will be used to tie is arm just the way FFK was gagged during GEJ era. But office holder from the last regime go hear am...
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by livinbygrace: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
mhbabanna:
Dogara would be like " God I thank you oo for accepting the party's nominees as principal officers".
Rule number ONE : Never outshine the master

You have said it all and that is the rule of the game and it applies to all aspect of life.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
blind follower, you don't even know that buhari ordered the withdrawal of Sylvia case,

Really? Google? Do you even know how google works?

Buhari ordered it and the PDP has been quiet. On what authority did Buhari ordered it ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many educated illiterate in Nigeria. You believe anything you see online.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Besides the juvenile rants on this thread, any REAL update from the court proceedings ?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

Really? Google? Do you even know how google works?

Buhari ordered it and the PDP has been quiet. On what authority did Buhari order it ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many educated illiterates in Nigeria. You believe anything you see online.
proxillin:

[size=14pt]Saraki is a public office holder. With the new change. The office you are holding will not stop you from bin prosecuted.

What office is Silvia holding again ?[/size]
i don't argue with fools, just listen to yourself, if I steal money under immunity after i leave office and no longer have immunity i cannot be probed because am not a public office holder.

hahaha, very obvious am wasting my time,
did buhari ordered that timi sylvia case be withdrawn from court yes Or no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.