Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68448 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by StOla: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
scanp:
abokii abeg wetin b PB.....wic sch u go?

Wetin you quote?

Abeg go buy better glasses.

No dey rush make you no go hit your head for wall.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ValerianSteel(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
belabela:

The plan is to keep him so busy with these cases and allegations that he would not have time for senate matters. This will make his enemies instigate impeachment process for not carrying out his duties. I don't really pity him sha cos he is not innocent. But his past and political leanings have brought him into this mess.
He knows he is guilty,in an advanced country with his kind of position,he would humble himself,resign,when he does that,and he's found guilty by the court of law,higher powers(the presidency and top party leaders) would come to a conclusion to give him a soft landing be it jail sentence and not be heavily humiliated.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by demelza: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
Pa Chukwudi last seen by the Lagoon!!
ROTFL!!!!! grin
Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by baski92(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Sariki sentence to dead by hanging

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by scanp(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
Pride falls before the law.

I repeat, in the name of the law every pride shall bow.

In the fullness of time as determined by the great corruption samurai Buharitsu the slasher, the Tokugawa era of corruption shall be defeated. Then the likes of Saraki will weep like a baby while being fed watery beans in Kirikiri.

PDP the anti-corruption bus is almost at your location, start checking your BP. We don't want to lose a soul to death not prescribed by justice.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by airmark(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
We are following.... meanwhile Refugees are still struggling on entering Europe they need ur support and prayer

What happened to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, uae?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals

chairman of ALL PROMINENT CRIMINAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Burger01(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
eleko1:
U don land here abi.always going to/fro.U bi devil.
Don't mind the devil's advocate smiley
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]APC: We want to fight corruption
PDP: Its a lie. You want to witch-hunt PDP
APC: Its for he good of the country
PDP: Start from your party members first
APC: Ok Saraki, you are under arrest
PDP: cry thats a selective prosecution.

PDP is what ? Party of Werey people[/size]
tell us what has happened to timi Sylvia case??

if saraki never contested for senAte president will he be tried??

blind follower cum slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by noblenasri(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Socrates: Government is the nurture of man, and the government of good men is good, and of bad men bad. history will judge Saraki and the rest of us all
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by falcon70: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
MUST READ: 16 Lesson I Learnt After Losing My V!rg!nity

www.gistnaij.com/2015/09/22/must-read-16-lesson-i-learnt-after-losing-my-vrgnity/
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ValerianSteel(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
on what channel pls?
Television Continental(TVC).
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You seem to be intimidated by his manliness, I have seen this Guy before and he oozes class Honey.

Really? classy peole dont steal honey, they bloody work for it and confidently walk and talk it.
Intimidated by a man in the dock.....? yeah sure iam undecided

7 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
See leave that yarn.... the reason Tinubu was calm before his tribunal was that he knew that nothing would befall him. He had danced to the tune of oga Jonah before the election and the trial was just mere formalities. Saraki on the other hand wrestled the powers that be, so he is tensed. At the end, its his move next.
Demdem:

Goon, he went in without any drama and defended himself. At the end, the tribunal judge rebuked the prosecutors for wasting his time. He declared him innocent and till date he remains so. Let's await Saraki's verdict.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by hansad: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Docking Senate president Saraki the crooked over a ten years old matter on assets declaration is Buhari being more crooked than Saraki.

Buhari has big ugly plans to preside over Nigeria like dictator Idi Amin.

Meanwhile, Buhari does not seem to understand that he has presided over Nigeria for about four months without a functional legislature.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Icekyng: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
See his ugly & corrupt face like that of Ebele Jonathan. grin
For ur information saraki is a fine man
Only God knws hw ur dad looks
Talking out of vex makes u see d opposite side of tinz
Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Holyfield1(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
Saraki just pleaded not guilty to charges against him..
What do u expect from a corrupt bigot...Saraki,kirikiri straight

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
See his ugly & corrupt face like that of Ebele Jonathan. grin
ugly face,ugly head,ugly heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by maestroz: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
adonbilivit

saraking in the accused box?

oh God! how are the mighty falling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by miqos02(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Btw,he just pleaded guilty to one of the counts.
liar, he pleaded not guilty to all charges
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by odutolasodiq(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
wen the tribunal bars live coverage of the proceedings I lost my confidence about the law taking it course.. but the report coming out from the tribunal restored my confidence. I dont see danladi being compromised. his persistence for saraki to be in the dock to take his plea is enough to commend the proceedings. take it or leave it saraki's image is already tarnished as the SP, cos the proceedings has already been tagged criminal in nature. we dont want criminal as SP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Burger01(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
Last known location of the official Abobaku to Sinator Saraki, Pa Chukwudi. cry

#Lagoon.
Hehehehehehe! Omenka! Better for him cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ellachuku: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

Really? classy peole dont steal honey, they bloody work for it and confidently walk and talk it.
Intimidated by a man in the dock.....? yeah sure iam undecided

How much have you worked so far?.. You sound jealous.he even looks sexy while in that dock.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by proxillin(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

[size=15pt]
So Saraki is no more in APC ?

Brainless idio.t
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Ayima: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
If i had voted Jonathan i swear i would have killed myself. I can't imagine myself in a country with such a corrupt government.God thanks so much for giving us GMB. The day i will discover my Dad is like saraki,i will be d first to bring him down.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Emperortj93(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
La saraki la kirikiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ValerianSteel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
miqos02:
liar, he pleaded not guilty to all charges
My bad,I heard the prosecutor say guilty my lord whereas he didn't.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:

What happened to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, uae?

REfugees are in saudi....Free education and medical treatment,jobs etc research and find out dont know bout the other countries you listed but google is your homie for life

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

How can nigeria move forward with idiiots like you? The fight must start from somewhere.
Tomorrow if they try amaechi or silva, I trust idiots like you to say "Buhari hate the igbo's and the ijaws". Again if they probe tinubu tomorrow, I trust u again to say, Buhari bites the finger that fed him...

Nigeria has no future with peeps like you...

I am for good governance...anything corrupt should be jailed...even if na my brother..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nature8(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seriously following..
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

Misguided anger grin grin grin grin grin

What is your point here? That all criminals should be tried at once? That will be the most unrealistic idea in the world. In order of importance - I think Saraki is top on that list. As a number 3 man it is important that children don't look to a criminal as a role model, hence it starts with him. Submit your case against Sylvia to the CCT, make comments if it's swept under the carpet . Until then welcome to a new Nigeria where stealing is corruption shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Luckygurl(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Should Sarakill go down, it is just normal and right for all corruption polithiefcians irrespective of party affiliations, status, religion, sex and ethnic group to also face the law accordingly.
grin grin
#Dudeisdoomed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.