Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? (1076 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2009
do all this worth the attention

1. artificial eye len

2. artificial eye lashes

3. artificial lips color

4. artificial boobs

5. artificial finger nails

6. artificial toe nails

7. artificial face

8. the worst of 'em all is artificial sex

Question:

why do you do all this

To impress who:

Playas or True Love?

brothers what do you want from your ideal woman
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by lildainty(f): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2009
WATEVA cool cool cool
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by puskin: 3:57am On Apr 17, 2009
eeehhh Booting 2 adapt 2topic
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2009
lil dainty:

WATEVA cool cool cool
grin grin grin rotfl

@topic
we hear you jare
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by cuteblackG(m): 4:59am On Apr 17, 2009
What can a man does? grin
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2009
Interesting with all this artificial this and that. I would rather date a doll. A real man looks beyond the surface. Cos its what on da inside that i'm gonna live with.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by pinkylady1(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2009
yea der is a saying that the beauty of a woman lies more in her heart than on her face

@ poster

i beg oh which one com be artificial sex again
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Ben13: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2009
this poster might have seen so many things. lol grin

even artificial sex.lol
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
lil dainty:

WATEVA cool cool cool

but babe am for real am serious, mostly here in PH city , goosh i swear one could even throw-up when you see the way some chikalas makeup b4 leaving their homes, offices,

and the funniest of them all is that the guys who date them are truly carsanovas (1970's styles), and check out this chics when they wake up in the mornings, men they look so simple and yet all beautiful, then it gat me thinking if all the crasy makeu really worth the stress

pinky lady:

yea der is a saying that the beauty of a woman lies more in her heart than on her face

@ poster

i beg oh which one com be artificial sex again

you know na, abi na my mouth u won hear say okro dey draw?
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by segzicres(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
artificial sex!!! i've heard of stories of guys that think they licking a babe but they are only in between her laps. imagine!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by dae(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
Oga poster -- i am not disputing wat u're saying ooo, but if a fine azz chick comes to you with all o dat thang u mentioned above, are u gonna pick ur shoes and run away??  or you go tell am say "I'm not doing, flee away from me"?
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
so are you dat fine ass chikala?

Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by dae(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2009
ughhhh, Nigerians --- answering questions with questions undecided
Never mind tongue
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by pinkylady1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2009
mr. poster why don't u just answer the question of dea?
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
to the question

No i wont flow to her style, not until she has the true heart of a female

why?:

because it could be that she aint real wink

hmmmmmmmmmmm

something just tells me that i might av hit the nail on some peeps head
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by dae(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
tonye-t:

to the question

No i wont flow to her style, not until she has the true heart of a female

why?:

because it could be that she aint real wink

hmmmmmmmmmmm

something just tells me that i might av hit the nail on some peeps head

Hissssss, Ohhh Puhleeeeze!!! "No i wont flow to her style, not until she has the true heart of a female" ohh C'mon!!!! Be REALISTIC just this one time!
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Ben13: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
dae:

Hissssss, Ohhh Puhleeeeze!!! "No i wont flow to her style, not until she has the true heart of a female" ohh C'mon!!!! Be REALISTIC just this one time!

ohhh pullezze what?

ok what makes you phink i will fall for a "masquerade" ehn, answer me? wink

I M REALISTIC FOR ONE TIME AND FOR ALL TIME! get it? wink
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by IFELEKE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Poster
My Ideal Woman is the one that will hold my Intellects(permit me to use that) and my Loins in Perpetual Ransom,I mean in Permanent Hostage. wink grin
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by dae(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
tonye-t:

ohhh pullezze what?

ok what makes you phink i will fall for a "masquerade" ehn, answer me? wink

I M REALISTIC FOR ONE TIME AND FOR ALL TIME! get it? wink

hohohohoho grin ----- Ohhhhh Puhleeeze!!!!  better be real and stop decieving yourself. You dey do eye service ehh!?,you sef know say u know u fit be woman "slave" (no disrespect)if she has all or most of that, hisssssssssss. ---- im not saying its good oo, dont get me wrong, but saying theres a possibility that u will not "Dig" that kinda chick is just not real.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2009
A MASQUERADE CHIKALA?

hell no
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by dae(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
tonye-t:

A MASQUERADE CHIKALA?

hell no

ughhhh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by iice(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Topic
Some guys need it.  Guys like a woman who takes care of herself.
At the same time, a woman pleases herself doing those things.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by sistawoman: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2009
It is because women have brought into the idea and thought of mind that to be beautiful I must subscribe to the white man/woman's way of doing things.

So natural hair is not beautiful it must be straighten because whites folks say so.

Lips must be bigger cuz white folks doing it.

Botox has to be used cuz white folks doin it.

Makeup must be applied because no sexy, good looking woman would ever walk out the house w/o it on, cuz white folks said so.

What black women dont understand is that actually white women wish they could be us. We are beautiful just the way we are with no need for enhancement.

If you subscribe to the white mans beauty thoughts then yes you need all of this to walk out the door each day.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by bluespice(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
iice:

@Topic
Some guys need it.  Guys like a woman who takes care of herself.
At the same time, a woman pleases herself doing those things.

include the fact that some men are truly shallow

ive heard a man say he cant date a woman that doesnt use weaves, n doesnt use em fake nails

to each his opinion
if ur man likes fake things n ur cool to use em, by all means do
if not suit urself

its about feeling comfortable n happy in whatever ur doing
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Hollysmile: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2009
Holly 'tooks' off at de sight of de topic. =========>=======>======> Stil tookin off!
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by iice(f): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2009
bluespice:

include the fact that some men are truly shallow

ive heard a man say he cant date a woman that doesnt use weaves, n doesnt use em fake nails

to each his opinion
if ur man likes fake things n ur cool to use em, by all means do
if not suit urself

its about feeling comfortable n happy in whatever ur doing

True that. If you like your weaves, rock it, if you like your natural hair, rock it.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Realsam(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2009
It is important for a lady to watch out what is making a guy fall for her. If it is all of this artificial stuffs just know that there will always be a time you won't be able to meet up with his level of artificial demand and there will be another sisi who will be able to do that. Let him see you the way you are. That one no say make una no use roll on, body spray and even a little perf o but please be yourself sister.
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster
My Ideal Woman is the one that will hold my Intellects(permit me to use that) and my Loins in Perpetual Ransom,I mean in Permanent Hostage. wink grin

dae:

rotflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies A True Guy Doesnt Need All This To Love You, Or Am I Wrong? by Tonyet1(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2009
sistawoman:

It is because women have brought into the idea and thought of mind that to be beautiful I must subscribe to the white man/woman's way of doing things.

So natural hair is not beautiful it must be straighten because whites folks say so.

Lips must be bigger cuz white folks doing it.

Botox has to be used cuz white folks doin it.

Makeup must be applied because no sexy, good looking woman would ever walk out the house w/o it on, cuz white folks said so.

What black women dont understand is that actually white women wish they could be us. We are beautiful just the way we are with no need for enhancement.

If you subscribe to the white mans beauty thoughts then yes you need all of this to walk out the door each day.

lovely aunty sometimes i just wish i could have you as my relationship counsellor wink wink

i mean the whole thing jus baffles me to see a real beauty queen who just feels that the only way to command attention from the male folks is to rub allthose muds on her pretty face and at the end she hides the true beauty and all we tend to see is just a MASQUERADE

i ask the question:

dont they look at the mirror well b4 leaving their homes

ask any true G and he will tell you that what they want in a woman is not any of all the fake and artificial lifestyle

they say " rotten things attract [size=18pt]flies[/size]" "flowers attract butter[size=18pt]flies[/size]"

with all those makeups whom do you attract?

Please Read I Need Ur Advice / How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears / The Power Of The Ex