Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP (25812 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by MadCow1: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

Well this is what you get, when you

Vote a fridge repairer as governor

&

A dull illiterate as president

kiss

Begs you to question what meaningful thing your Father used his degree and education to achieve in his life.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by applord: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Begs you to question what meaningful thing your Father used his degree and education to achieve in his life.

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF grin grin grin

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by chax100(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aregbesola is a ram.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by emmasege: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=15pt]Oloribu adojutini omoale jatijati undecided[/size]

See what d mumu has turn my state too
u can say that again my sister. He's omo at'oko wa ba'le je. God will punish thief nubu for sending a bastard to come and govern us in THE STATE OF THE LIVING SPRING.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by onilemeji(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stupid. And bastard, let me tell u all youth in the state are ready to fight like mad, when the time comes I can promise u it will more than boko haram way, were omo koji.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by billyG(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who get that punch newspaper self me 2 tire 4 them,they are always standing d truth on it head.bur Aregbe sef is d only bad choice Tinubu made,he is gvn Apc a bad name.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Reference(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Said it not too long that politics is like a psychological see-saw with reward at one end and reputation on the other. In opposition you suffer the consequences of power black-out but you shine bright like an angel. The moment power and the juicy trappings comes your stock sinks like a lead brick. Till he gets voted out it is all downhill. He might as well cash in his pension cos his career in politics is over. When you start hounding the press its curtains.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by oluala881: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC is a party o deceit and that is why their harmonization is teMporary. That party will some be dismembered.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Reference(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
billyG:
Who get that punch newspaper self me 2 tire 4 them,they are always standing d truth on it head.bur Aregbe sef is d only bad choice Tinubu made,he is gvn Apc a bad name.

You folks cannot even mask it anymore that your leaders are not elected but appointed, selected, ordained by the almighty. Hmmm, so where do you cry to now. 16 years after democracy, still suckling at the breasts of your political benefactors. Well change has come.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by 1miccza: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
That man needs to be flogged a very shameless Governor......

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by micmond: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
No body should take anyone to court ooo

We all said trash against GEJ,NOI, madam ezekwesili, FFK, and many others and they did not send state boys against the most notorious news house called Sahara reporters or agains any person for that matter. So Ogbeni face ur work and do it well for osun people

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by neocortex: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Why do APC members hate press freedom ?
From Buhari, to Amaechi to Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by nortcentrallord(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aragbese, Aragberascality. A rascal is always a rascal no matter the position they hold.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
I have already come to a conclusion about the whole Osun Matter. I do not think it is unintentional. This month makes it 9 months for staff and 10 for pensioners. How does he expect their dependents to fare? And I remember vividly last year when he won the 2nd term ticket he told the workers at his first meeting with them at Abere gate that shebi most of them were PDP and at last he won. Also during the election campaign there was a banner with the wordings Osun Pensioners supports Omisore at the ogo oluwa office. So please MR. GOVERNOR retract from this intentional revengeful mission. And pay salaries. And leave PUNCH out of the matter.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by AdeniyiA(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrRobot:
I thought Punch was the print mouthpiece of the APC to which the crook Osun governor is a member of ?
Suddenly, the entire APC conspiracies are crumbling before our very eyes.

No, Punch belongs to nobody but to everybody
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
The governor is simply pained on the coverage if things in the state to the extent that money can not be embezzled any longer, so he's simply transferring aggression ...
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

See what d mumu has turn my state to
he actually tried for Osun in his own way

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by dame16: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
useless man, ur mates dey declare ram sharing for ekiti and you dey declare war on top nothing. scam osun local man grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
d most clueless governor
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by 400billionman: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who be that mumu wey dey threaten news paper house?

Boko Haram governor... Why can't that man be impeached ?
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by montezz(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:

lmao...i cant stop laughing. oponu alayerada alainironu oninakuna opori buruku ni ere* bt wait o dear,sebi eyin le dibo fun?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by tola268: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
superior1:
Dis man should shave that ugly goaty and do the needful instead of fighting the press like agbero
Pharao is in osun state but the end is near
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Defaramade(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
montezz:

lmao...i cant stop laughing. oponu alayerada alainironu oninakuna opori buruku ni ere* bt wait o dear,sebi eyin le dibo fun?
Lol, Aregbese's Jazz don clear for their eyes.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
My sweethrt don vex o...oya sorry now, i will make sure i talk to him. Mabinu joor

Aminat508:

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by mikkypel(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think the problem is US. WE would see a thug and we will vote them in... In Fela's voice.. BABANLA NONSENSE.. are we blind?
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Ayatullah(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
PUNCH SHOULD BE PUNCHED!
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Ayatullah(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
PUNCH SHOULD BE PUNCHED!

I will support the punching of 'Punch' by the State Boys. The newspaper cannot be said to be fair if all it does is parotting instead of reporting verifiable facts.

Aregbesola should also be careful with the way he handles Osun affairs. He should stop humiliating the citizens. What sort of Governor is he to be owing workers many months salary? Developing the state is good, but Human Beings come first before infrastructure.
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by danielnino(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
ogbeni rauf, pay ur workers and stop making noise. am surprised that ur boss buhari has not ordered ur arrest yet......

BTW, the PUNCH remains my favorite newspaper at the moment, that APC newspaper called THE NATION is sh*t
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by sapientia(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2015
and a governor shouts .. shame shame.. more like a tout
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by Rhemmymatician(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've started muscling the press - What a change. grin
muzzling
Re: Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP by AdeFisayomi(f): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2015
The man does not even know what's wrong with him anymore. STUPID!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.