Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App (2727 Views)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by roland7821(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funny
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
angry

Are u dumb or something?

A girl u can't confront by ur self on social media will get u pissing in your trousers real life.

Go grow some real balls first man !

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Atlantian: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Its simple.

1. Download Whatsapp on a flat plate.
2. Open a Toaster.
3. Place the whatsapp with the flate plat on the toaster slate.
4. close the toaster and set the timer.
5. Serve it warm.
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Oladimejjy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
just tell her to send her account number....ma opinion
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Oladimejjy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
just tell her to send her account number or ........dats all
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by Niyeal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Google it
Re: I Want To Know How To Toast A Girl On Whats App by guitarmanpharell(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Attention seeker oshi...

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.