Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland (2686 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / He's Very Rich And Handsome BUT He's A Cripple...:girls, Can U Marry Him?? / Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by iz2much: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2008
i c
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2008
@poster just married him, disable people are very unique. you are one lucky girl
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by outlaws(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2008
cool

Hey poster you stated something like you had sex with her but you didn't know what really happend or what got you into it. Did she charm you into it? I once posted a thread here can the opposite sex charm the other, some thought it was a stupid thread. If people like you paid attension, things like this wouldn't have happened.
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by MrCrackles(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2008
Topic

Nothing
!
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ poster ,Well,if you know you Love the person then Dont disgrace as such!, if this is really true then Okey, !!,you have Sex! together is Good.dont hate the person because of the Condition(Cripple).remember,Love is Blind!!.
there is no price that can buy LOVE.so, if you know you really Love the person then is cooool.that's your Bussiness ,not another person bussiness. embarassed .i gat my Own Bussiness so, pls Stop!!.you have to be yourself in such cases,you have the decision but the Public cant do anything with this!.best of Luck!!
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by TOYOSI20(f): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
Sounds like a J-O-K-E to me,
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by ashaby(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by biola44: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by 190: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What! In Love With A Cripple From Nairaland by kpolli(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Natural Personality? / BB Pins Of Foreign Babes And Guys Available / It Requires No Proof But Your Spouse Is A Cheat If They Are Members Of....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.