Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? (641 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by Johnnoah1st: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2015
i was surfing through youtube and i saw some video confession of some nigerian girls dat the do use handkerchief to clean there private after sex with a man and use it for fetish purpose, and some said they collect the destiny of any guy that have sex with them, mehn! more reason why i dont like nigerian girls, they are too fetish in nature.
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by sinaj(f): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by jamex93(m): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Sorry
No vex
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by jamex93(m): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Sorry
No vex
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by Babe2sure(f): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Which planet did you come from? You are hearing or watching this for the first time?
Oh, don't forget to watch the male version too or confessions from yahoo-plus guys.
So that the equation will balance.
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by styless(f): 3:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Lol...Reading dnbstories, please don't disturb.
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2015
sad
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by jonaifame22(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Common Sense So Scarce In Africa Or They Are Just Plainly Stupid? by tpiar: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Op is an id.iot.

Very fetish too .

(1) (Reply)

INd / What Can I Give To Her As Gift!!! / God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Wonderful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.