Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do (1165 Views)

Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Viruschobi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
Am very cute guy dating 6 girls and i intend to play all but i met 1 and changed my thought because i luv her dearly and i love her so much because i wooed her myself and it took a long tym before she agreed
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by jasonbod(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2009
So what is your question?
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
I hope you feel better for taking that off ya chest undecided
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
Wow, my life is so much better knowing all of that undecided undecided
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Kelvinj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ok, so what do we do?
**give him a round of applaud**
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by iice(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
What's with all these exchanging post for thread title.

Gawd. . . undecided
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
If I had a dollar for every time I read these kinds of posts. . .
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Tudor6(f): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
OMG! This guy is my boyfriend!

Viruschobi i thought there were 4 of us, now its 6?

Anyway hope my own servicing still dey on for 2nite. . .cant wait!
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Nautillus(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
iice:

What's with all these exchanging post for thread title.
Gawd. . . undecided

Ma sista. . i tire sef. . .sotey. .i tube join
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
Tudór:

OMG! This guy is my boyfriend!

Viruschobi i thought there were 4 of us, now its 6?

Anyway hope my own servicing still dey on for 2nite. . .cant wait!

Tudor! No way!
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by sweetpie23: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
hallelujah are you happy angry angry angry
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by ravenzord(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ OP: You na bad guys O. I can see why U had to come show us just how tight you are: A cute guy dating 6 whole girls,and you just wooed a 7th girl YOURSELF,wow,that's no mean feat. My only question is; who wooed the other 6 girls for you? Your mother?
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by elecktra(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

@ OP: You na bad guys O. I can see why U had to come show us just how tight you are: A cute guy dating 6 whole girls,and you just wooed a 7th girl YOURSELF,wow,that's no mean feat. My only question is; who wooed the other 6 girls for you? Your mother?

dont you know?? his great grand ma is a p.i.m.p she hooked him up,
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by waleski(m): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2009
Lord_Reed:

If I had a dollar for every time I read these kinds of posts. . .
u took the words out of my mouth i am really frustrated wen i see stuffs like these makes me wonder hw much better nl will be if people who post sh.It like this dnt exist sad
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
U don try wella,ur prize is waitin 4 u @ transcorp hilton hotels,rm 120,mumu lyk u,beta go & chek urself 4 AIDS cos i knw sm1 lyk u is very careless.6 girls ko 7 boys ni.
Re: Am Very Cute Guy Dating 6 Girls And I Intend To Play All But I Met 1 And Changed My Thought. How Do by Latty88(f): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
just clap 4 ur self

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is This Acclaimed German Delay Spray / I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! / Advise, What Does She Have In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.