Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi (26512 Views)

Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by damton(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Saraki still innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by anigbajumo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
I smell truth
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Dottore: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nobody ever resigns in Nigeria. The fear of political irrelevance and poverty is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
this i believe too...anybody that lands in such a situation,can not be trusted..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Sijo01(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Go and step him down since you've turned to a judge and pronounced him guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
"An accused person is deemed innocent until he is proved guilty".. Section 36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Bill Clinton didn't step down because of the Monica Lewinsky Scandal

Richard Nixon did not leave office until he was fully proved to be enmeshed in the Watergate fiasco undecided

So Chief Gbagi should just shut the fvck up until Saraki's trial is concluded angry

SARAKI FOR SENATE PRESIDENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE angry

nooo.....he shouldnt be question marked the first place......buhari was smart enough to dont make that mistake....
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by morereb10: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
no wonder u r an ex minister, u never learn anything.
i bet u have forgotten he is pressumed innocent until proven otherwise. isi aki like u.

abi u won go enter him post? huh? u don't need to be credible to sit on any post in this country.
tell just one credible candidate in nigeria as a whole?

no leader in this country is credible, so stop making noise. wen he pass the bill, no respect am and see weda u no go get ur self for kirikiri prison.

nonses

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by anonimi: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
APCheat trying to turn our country into a BANANA republic where JUNGLE justice reigns and a man is NOT deemed innocent until tried and pronounced guilty by a competent court of law.

Should we allow a slide into the murky waters of BuhariSTAN headed by a man who made a FALSE declaration of assets
Should we remain 200 million mumus that they treat us?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some people are looking for ministerial posts... cry cry very unfortunate.

Shey that list go comot this month, make I hear say senate no frustrate am grin grin grin

tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Sultanchidi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Only if he is found guilty

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
morereb10:
no wonder u r an ex minister, u never learn anything.

abi u won go enter him post? huh? u don't need to be credible to sit on any post in this country.

no leader in this country is credible, so stop making noise. wen he pass the bill, no respect am and see weda u no go get ur self for kirikiri prison.

nonses

thats why i always said,we blacks are not mature enough to understand what is going around us....thats why we need a imperator...he knows what is best for the black-race......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by FtLawi: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
midolian:
A former Minister of State for Education, Chief Kenneth Gbagi, has called on the President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to step down.

He said the trial of the Senate president by the Code of Conduct Tribunal has put a question mark on his integrity to lead the upper legislate chamber.

Gbagi said with what is going on, there was no way Nigerians and the international community would respect motions and bills that would emanate from the Senate under the leadership of Saraki.

The former minister spoke with some journalists in Abuja on Wednesday.

He said the trial of Saraki by the CCT was enough reason for the former governor of Kwara State to step down and allow another person mount the saddle of leadership of the Senate.

He said, “We have a problem in Nigeria where we don’t have people of honor, dignity and integrity as leaders.

“The mere fact that the Senate President is undergoing criminal trial is an indication that he has no business being a Senate president living with tax payers’ money.

“First, Nigerians will not have faith in anything that comes out of his Senate that is chaired or presented by that kind of person.

“Again, the entire international community will not believe in the passage of any Bill or motion under his leadership.

“So if you ask me, that is the end of him. He is gone. And like several other government where you think you get in and it will be business as usual, it is not true.”

He regretted that Saraki would not learn from advanced counties where someone like him, who is undergoing such trial, would have resigned from office.

He said this was one of the reasons why countries like the United State of America is still being respected.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerians-wont-respect-bills-from-sarakis-senate-ex-minister/

Lalasticlala
he won't resign because PDP are nothing but a shameless pig.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by tsdarkside(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi:
APCheat trying to turn our country into a BANANA republic where JUNGLE justice reigns and a man is NOT deemed innocent until tried and pronounced guilty by a competent court of law.

Should we allow a slide into the murky waters of BuhariSTAN headed by a man who made a FALSE declaration of assets
Should we remain 200 million mumus that they treat us?

yes,like your banana-brain....you are not fit to deceide...sooooooo...shut the fvck up...... angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari is ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate.I think nothing can be worse than that.

Show us ur own certificate
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by TheFreeOne: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
allycat:
Me all I need to know is Saraki juju man or whatever that told him in 2003 to claim a building that was to be sold in 2007. grin grin

The juju pass baba ijebu/naijabet combined grin

I won't be surprised there's a valid explanation from Saraki cos naija politicians are magicians when it comes to such abracadabra and tripling their acquisitions.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Heureaux: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
i want to be FTC someday cryi want to be FTC someday
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by omooba969(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari is ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate.I think nothing can be worse than that.

Prove it or reference your claim & if you can't just take the back seat ok. cool
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Omeny: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who is he to tell Nigerians on what we want?

Saraki stepping down is what apc apologists wants but it won't come easily as they want it!

Rude shock awaits them all!

This Change is hear indeed!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
"An accused person is deemed innocent until he is proved guilty".. Section 36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Richard Nixon did not leave office until he was fully proved to be enmeshed in the Watergate fiasco undecided

So Chief Gbagi should just shut the fvck up until Saraki's trial is concluded angry

Gbagaun grin

Gbagaun grin

Two bells wink
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by ceejay80s(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Which kind on bill ? Nepa bill, water bill abi na waste disposal bill ?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by anonimi: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
midolian:
True! But since Saraki emerged(through treacherous means) as the senate president, there has been division in the party, no peace in the senate and its affecting the CHANGE Nigerians have long been yearning for. He should just step down for the 'good' of the country.

How did APCheat's current governor in Sokoto, Tambuwal, emerge as Speaker of the HoR in 2011- was it not also "through treacherous means"?

Why is everything about APCheat always on point for HYPOCRISY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by lekan29ice(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
So if you ask me, that is the end of him. He is gone.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by atlwireles: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi:
APCheat trying to turn our country into a BANANA republic where JUNGLE justice reigns and a man is NOT deemed [b]innocent until tried and pronounced guilty by a competent court of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by onismate: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

The evidences are starting at us right on our faces and you are still yaning about proving innocent. I guess u are waiting for the court to free him..
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

you are just a big fool coz if u not u should know stealing public fund is a big deal and any responsble leader should resign voluntarily
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by feeloscar(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Until then but why are you not arguing Buhari should step down until he is exonerated?
Because you've not taken him to court yet so under what condition should he resign?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by TheFreeOne: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
allycat:
Me all I need to know is Saraki juju man or whatever that told him in 2003 to claim a building that was to be sold in 2007. grin grin

The juju pass baba ijebu/naijabet combined grin

I won't be surprised there's a 'valid' explanation from Saraki cos naija politicians are magicians when it comes to such abracadabra and tripling their acquisitions.

Even Buhari is no exception and don't be surprised if there's a mansion/estate on his missing PH land when found.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by onismate: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
grin APC acting as oppostion in their own Government!! I wonder if they will form their own parallel senate to pass their amala and ewedu bills lol
now you are bashing them.. I thought you are for APC? Abi are you switching Alliance? If the Federal government can pull this thing successfully and conquer that evil spirit of corruption in saraki, they should go for Amaechi, Rochas and other looters.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
damton:
Saraki still innocent until proven otherwise.

Saraki's position is no longer tenable, don't you get it? cool
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by feeloscar(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sijo01:
Go and step him down since you've turned to a judge and pronounced him guilty.
Too bad, you don't understand his reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan / Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.