Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi (26514 Views)

Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Ofornaira: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari is ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate.I think nothing can be worse than that.
Bro that is why i see this his fight against corruption as a big joke.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by onismate: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
andresia:

But pa chkwudi44, why you love corruption like this?
I guess Chukwudi44 is a member of the board of Saraki's football club in Kwara. This guy like saraki die.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
"An accused person is deemed innocent until he is proved guilty".. Section 36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Bill Clinton didn't step down because of the Monica Lewinsky Scandal

Richard Nixon did not leave office until he was fully proved to be enmeshed in the Watergate fiasco undecided

So Chief Gbagi should just shut the fvck up until Saraki's trial is concluded angry

SARAKI FOR SENATE PRESIDENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE angry

you are just a big fool coz if u r not u should know stealing public fund is a big deal and any responsble leader should resign voluntarily
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by feeloscar(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
RisingEast:
Id!ot!! But pples re accepting what illiterate buhari bring up, confused set of bas~tard from the ZOO grin grin grin

Do u have law in ZOO in the first place? If u have the I'll paedophile will not be a president grin grin
You are calling the President "illiterate" when you can't even construct a bad sentence. What are you then, a MUMULITTRATE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
in most cases you are innocent till proven guilty but in Saraki's case he is guilty till proven innocent. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by neocortex: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abugab:
Firstly, Nigerians should know that this fight is against corruption and not saraki or his office of senate president.
Call it witch-hunting, conspiracy, gang up or whatever name, the bottom line is the issue of corruption through false declaration of assets.

If truly Nigerians want us to destroy this heldraheaded monster called corruption, certain presumed mighty people must have to fall.
As it is and known by mosNnigerians, most of our political leaders are nothing but petty thieves and thus there shouldn't be any honour for them.
This corruption war and the antendant success thereof is dependent on Nigerians largely. We either continue with the status quo ante or break those eggs to make the needed omelette.

Tell that to your fellow Zombies,
every right thinking person knows
that this is a war on Saraki by APC
cabals who felt insulted because of
his emergence as Senate president.

You can easily deceive your wards in madrassa not informed Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by neocortex: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tinubu's boy demands Saraki's resignation -The Nation
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by ceasero: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
apc destroying their house.u better sit up and do what we voted u for than waste time on saraki. when he defected from PDP u guys were happy now he is the senate president u don't want. Allow saraki jor
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
"An accused person is deemed innocent until he is proved guilty".. Section 36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Richard Nixon did not leave office until he was fully proved to be enmeshed in the Watergate fiasco undecided

So Chief Gbagi should just shut the fvck up until Saraki's trial is concluded angry

Not true. Bill Clinton was impeached, but saved by the Senate. Richard Nixon also resigned after his VP, Spirow Agnew did. Go read your US history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
neocortex:
Tinubu's boy demands Saraki's resignation -The Nation
No, Gbagi was one of Jonathan's ministers.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by neocortex: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros i am very very on topic!! The topic says Saraki should resign because he is facing criminal charges likewise I am also saying Buhari should equally resign until he locates his "missing" WAEC certificate.

don't mind the North-West Zombie leader, he is so intolerant of opposing views.
If a president forged WAEC and Abugab saw nothing wrong with that,
how can he then ask Saraki to step down.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by rottennaija(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari is ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate.I think nothing can be worse than that.

Take him to court or shut the hell up.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Moneyab(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Since you know that Saraki is guilty,go ahead and jail him let us see
bros are u 4 real?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
“We have a problem in Nigeria where we don’t have
people of honor, dignity and integrity as leaders. GOD BLESS U @ CHIEF KENNETH GBAGI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by feeloscar(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Show us ur own certificate
that apprenticeship certificate self him (chukwudi44) no get because him serve him oga for 10yrs instead of 20yrs. Him oga no gree give am say him must complete am.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Ijaya123: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros i am very very on topic!! The topic says Saraki should resign because he is facing criminal charges likewise I am also saying Buhari should equally resign until he locates his "missing" WAEC certificate.

Who wants the certificate?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by damton(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
omooba969:

Saraki's position is no longer tenable, don't you get it? cool
Well on moral standard, you might regard him a misfit but that still remains to be validated. I hope you know that he might be discharge and acquitted of all charges if found innocent. therefore he remains innocent till proven otherwise. it's not good enough to preempt the court rulings.i want you to see it from a professional point of view.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by feeloscar(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
ceasero:
apc destroying their house.u better sit up and do what we voted u for than waste time on saraki. when he defected from PDP u guys were happy now he is the senate president u don't want. Allow saraki jor
Shut up, you did not vote for APC.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by flokii: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
bfor nko?..
he has no choice
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Sijo01(f): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
feeloscar:
Too bad, you don't understand his reasons.

Make me to please.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Essential(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
just dey cry for there. The gej u support have gone to beg buhari to forgive him. He said it was the igbos that deceive him.

chukwudi44:

Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by InvertedHammer: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
3 unluckiest fellows in this republic:

Fani Kayode
Ribadu
Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by nickxtra(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
In sane countries, he is supposed to have stepped down as Senate President.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by andyanders: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oshomole should be ashamed of himself as he hasn't been able to provide the basic needs of his people.I saw on TV the Auchi roads and wonder why this man who after buying a young lady cannot settle down and again and be doing his job, instead he is after other people.Too bad.I do not know why Edo people cannot call him to order so that he can do his job.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by omooba969(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
damton:
Well on moral standard, you might regard him a misfit but that still remains to be validated. I hope you know that he might be discharge and acquitted of all charges if found innocent. therefore he remains innocent till proven otherwise. it's not good enough to preempt the court rulings.i want you to see it from a professional point of view.

As far as saraki's case is concerned a 'vote of no confidence' should have been serve upon him in the senate but that's not happening because of the robbers we have as politicians.

In a sane society, saraki would be in chains by now. cool
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by metorichmond(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr man are u in our mind, why will u just wake up n assume things 4 us. Loool, speak for ursef not Nigerians my friend!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by damton(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
omooba969:

As far as saraki's case is concerned a 'vote of no confidence' should have been serve upon him in the senate but that's not happening because of the robbers we have as politicians.

In a sane society, saraki would be in chains by now. cool
ofcourse. I'm not also comfortable with his emergence as the SP. but then if you should pass a vote of no confidence on him, it shouldn't be based on an inconclusive case in a tribunal. However, the party can apply sanctions based on other yardstick.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by philipobiz: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

You must be a paid supporter of Saraki. Perhaps you were yet to be born when he defrauded tax payers through SGBN and killed SGBN
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by mywells: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sara key is more influencialSara key is more influencialSara key is more influencial
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Topman0001(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Now that our president and his vice have declared their assets, it is pertinent that l do same as a good citizen......I therefore declare my assets as follows:

1. DVD player---ONE
2. T-shirts---EIGHT
3. Woman---ONE
4. Plasma TV---ONE
5. Bathroom Slippers---TWO
6. Shoes---SEVEN, Sandals --TWO
7. Mattress(VITA)---TWO
8. Pure water----THREE BAGS
9. Textbook---THREE
10. Journals---TWO
11. Bottle of groundnut Oil---ONE
12. Bottle of Palm Oil---ONE
13. ANDROID Phone---ONE,
14. Different kinds of food---NINE ( Gari--THREE CONGOS, Golden Penny Wheat flour---1kg, Golden Penny Semo---1kg, Tubers of cocoyam---TEN , Rice---THREE CONGOS, Oloyin Beans---ONE CONGO, Indomie Noodles---HALF PACK, and Kuli kuli----HALF CONGO+ Roasted Groundnut---ONE BOTTLE
15. Ankara/SUIT---SIX,
Tops---+SEVEN,
16. Pots---TWO,
17. Set of spoons---ONE,
18. Lamp----ONE,
19. GAS OVEB---ONE,
20. Carpet----ONE,
21. Transistor Radio---ONE,
22. Bank Details:
a. GTB---N1542.65k,
b. ZENITH Bank---N550.30k,
c. DIAMOND Bank---N870.90k.
23. Bible (New King James)---ONE.
Note:- This declaration is open to verification by CCB.
Please if you want to continue to be my friend declare your assets now!!!. I just did!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by oweman: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
yes bro u make some points here but first saraki is the test case saraki is guilty of his crime and should be jailed of his misconduct he's a thief. So Saraki is already guilty even before trial properly take off . No wonder an illustrate lawyer addressed as Dr Oye Bànwo this morning about 10.00 to 1100 àm said on Tinubus megaphone TVCtv that Bukola should go prostrate ( DOBALE ) before Tinubu as if Tinubu own either APC or Nigeria no one should cover our faces with wool at least we are fully aware majority Nigerians that fill that CCB form make so many mistakes but Tinubu will not know just as just like the poster up Saraki is already guilty as charged . So much for an educated Dr. of law !!!!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi by Eziachi: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:

Do not rewrite history about Nixon and that's not true. No politician in the US or UK especially a cabinet minister or near the position that Saraki hold will be going through a criminal trial and still remained in office, whether he pleaded guilty or not.
A cabinet minister in the UK Chris Humes who lied to the police that it was his wife that was driving their car while speeding and his wife took the blame.
Few years after he left his wife for another woman, his wife went back to the police and told them the truth in revenge and both were charged by the police for lying..

The minister not only immediately resigned as a cabinet minister but was forced to quit as a member of parliament by his party and his constituent immediately even though he pleaded not guilty to the charges.

He was later found guilty and was sent to jailed and today he is no body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.