Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos (6097 Views)

Guys Only: Which Is More Convenient If You Wanna Go From Behind (pics) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by MzzCutie(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wow See Curve mehn...how i wish i have something like that too lol
http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/lady-with-massive-curves-would-leave.html

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
wetin u go use am do?

na liability and burden

is that not poo factory?

5 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by afolwalex20(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Look at her bow legs undecided

Besides, this isn't curve undecided

She looks irritating angry

Abi, na my eye dey pain me

13 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Whats the essence of curves without brains?

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by osesology(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
She looks beautiful and bootyful. But her legs be wan fall her hand. still love it tho.
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by excellencyabia1: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
what does it have to offer to life? somebody should help me with an answer

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
excellencyabia1:
no mind dem nL is obessed with the word nyash,dick,boob,kitty......perverts!

4 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
mcheew
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by bxcode(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Still searching for what will make me go down low in that picsundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by dammyluv911(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kingsley1000:
wetin u go use am do?

na liability and burden

is that not poo factory?
we way God give wetin we go do
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Qualer: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
dammyluv911:

mmmhhhhh, i seee!!!
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by kinglekan: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
dammyluv911:

God give u try tru grin grin grin

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by willijot(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
For Yoruba den dey call dis one ayeke....
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Fozi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Her kobo legs too get curves to her face

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
nothing special there joor. just fat and oil

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by IamLEGEND1: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
I love yansh
but this is just......

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by deanoffaculty: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
All these kind 'yansh' go taya you.....most especially in marriage. You go do do do do.......e dey taya person jooo but e go freak you at first sight like when small 'pikin' see 'parago sweet'.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
hmmm
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
excellencyabia1:

Honestly!! what does life have to offer to life...think about it & be true to yourself for once
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by macolino(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
dammyluv911:

Na true , U get am
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by excellencyabia1: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=runnazz post=38339580]

Honestly!! what does life have to offer to life...think about it & be true to yourself for once. have you forgotten or ignoring the fact that abuse reduces value and importance?
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=excellencyabia1 post=38345146][/quote]
Enlighten me a bit
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by excellencyabia1: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enlighten me a bit
you forgot or chose to ignore?
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by excellencyabia1: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enlighten me a bit
you forgot or chose to ignore?
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by oniye: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2015
MzzCutie:
Wow See Curve mehn...how i wish i have something like that too lol
http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/lady-with-massive-curves-would-leave.html

You look better!
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Enockia(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2015
afolwalex20:
Look at her bow legs undecided

Besides, this isn't curve undecided

She looks irritating angry

Abi, na my eye dey pain me

finally eye de pain u..... no offence intended sha but the truth must be told
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by afolwalex20(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Enockia:

finally eye de pain u..... no offence intended sha but the truth must be told
undecided
Dude... Seriously?
Take one more look at her undecided
Re: Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Mtchew
Not attractive.
She got nice height though.

(1) (Reply)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.