Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119772 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by onatisi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
franklingud:
OP, hope u still alive by now.
Buh u would have written it from a witness side, sort of, to hide ur identity.
I don't think he wanted or intended to hide his identity.most likely maybe he was asked to openly confess his crimes before getting forgiveness from God and he thought the easiest place to do that will be nl without showing his face

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by tpiander: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
LadyFiona:
DO NOT GIVE IN. EXPOSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU FALL.
YOU KNOW THEY WILL MARK YOU ONCE THE STORIES ARE VERIFIED.

NAIRALAND........WE EVEN HAVE CURRENT CULTISTS AND THEIR SNITCHES AS MEMBERS. What a mess.!!!!!

ma'am, there are more cultists in nigeria than non-cultists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by tpiander: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
why did this silly op deactivate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2015
I may not be wrong to say that the OP's ex-men have gotten to him by now because he gave himself away so easily in the write-up.

I was also a cultist(buccaneer) at Unizik though not too notorious but God saved me through my girlfriend then.

Cultism is real, please avoid it like ebola my young peeps on nairaland. cry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by olu4life(m): 2:44am On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I may not be wrong to say that the OP's ex-men have gotten to him by now because he gave himself away so easily in the write-up.

I was also a cultist(buccaneer) at Unizik though not too notorious but God saved me through my girlfriend then.

Ever heard of irunmole?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by theLegion(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirJeffry:

So cultism exists in UNIZIK?

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
theLegion:

No, it exists in Nsugbe angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by twixx(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
hm this can be used to make a tv series...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by theLegion(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirJeffry:
No, it exists in Nsugbe angry
Lol.. Still a Zikite?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
theLegion:

Lol.. Still a Zikite?
We were called GIANTS back then, I don't know where this zikite of a thing came from.

So what's good young bro? cool
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by hermesprogidy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
theLegion:

pls what is the English word for stupid?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by feyijo: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
proud Lasuite.

op,is this real or fiction,because I know Level very well.

I was once harassed by him,till I met some people who pleaded on my behalf.

Level, stone,idoye,agba,OC,34,stopper,AY,blazer, Tommy, BIYI,dewunmi,Ortega, etc were reigning during that time. LASU is not an abbatoir was pasted everywhere then due to constant killing.

thank God I came out alive from LASU.

Brethren, it can't be a lie... I remember how I was almost forcefully initiated but for my parents prayers that used 34 for me that night. The experience opened my eye anyway and I knew how to interact with them afterwards... Till date I have made a lot of close friends among both the eyes and the aye without been a part of them even several years after graduation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Brainnie: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anyone who schooled in LASU about the period mentioned, or lived around that neighourhood, will understand that everything the OP described actually did happen. I personally know 80% of the names mentioned. These guys were brutal, merciless.

Chibuzor's ally, whose body was mutilated, was called Imo AKA Doggy. I remember vividly the panic that followed the killings and the reprisal upon reprisal attacks.

Brethren, cultism does not pay. Many brilliant minds have, avoidably, been lost as a result. When its time to send your kids to Higher Institution, particularly public ones in Nigeria, school them properly on the dangers of cultism, and also pray for them.

As for the OP, i hope you find peace with God. He will forgive you, if you restitute and repent genuinely.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by rickyponting504(m): 1:19am On May 23, 2017
that's life...... cultism brings about fear...remember my days in rugipo before moving to Aau... cultism is hellish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Sniper4real(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can Sm1 continue this story
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Jagaban880: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
no b today e start ooo lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by overdrive(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
cool
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ABCthings: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
overdrive:
cool
please whàt is çoōl äboût thïs?

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by hahn(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Saynotocultism I think you should reach out to this guy. Maybe you can help him out

6 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by CAPSLOCKED: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
hahn:
Saynotocultism I think you should reach out to this guy. Maybe you can help him out

HE HAS ALREADY DEACTIVATED. MAYBE DEAD BY NOW.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by hahn(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HE HAS ALREADY DEACTIVATED. MAYBE DEAD BY NOW.

Na wa
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Iykenuwa(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you want to confess, hide any detail that may reveal your identity, use a different profile, and even a device you don't usually use.

Remember: ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SET YOU FREE.

He already paid for your sins with His precious blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ini4brandon(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmm... Young lives lost.
Life on the fast lane usually ends pretty fast.Saddened
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by GumGum: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is one of the most eye-opening confessions I have ever come across. I remember the guy killed at agboroko and the fear that gripped residents then. I was also at PPL when people were discussing the incident that same day. Maybe one of them was a cultist who just perpetrated the heinous crime and was chatting with us there!
The OP has been forgiven by God and even if he is dead now, his soul will rest in peace.

NB: A Barber was killed last year around igboelerin. He was said to be a former cultist who ratted his crew out. He was shot in his shop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Mimzyy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damn! I just hope this guy is still alive. Jeez!!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Lonelypacifist6: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
The guy is most likely dead now.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by weyreypey: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Mimzyy:
Damn! I just hope this guy is still alive. Jeez!!
Which guy?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by weyreypey: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by jaymichael(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
GumGum:
This is one of the most eye-opening confessions I have ever come across. I remember the guy killed at agboroko and the fear that gripped residents then. I was also at PPL when people were discussing the incident that same day. Maybe one of them was a cultist who just perpetrated the heinous crime and was chatting with us there!
The OP has been forgiven by God and even if he is dead now, his soul will rest in peace.

NB: A Barber was killed last year around igboelerin. He was said to be a former cultist who ratted his crew out. He was shot in his shop.
Are you suspecting he is the same guy?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by okewumi: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
A friend has similar experience. Immediately he tramped on them like what op did under the tree, he summoned courage to open up to fellowship pastors and they talk to the leader.

Train your child on the way of the Lord and make sure your force them to be commited to things of God especially fellowship in church or in mosque in school.

We shall not weep over our children in Jesus name Amen.

19 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nostradamus: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2019
tpiander:

ma'am, there are more cultists in nigeria than non-cultists.
how true is the bolded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nostradamus: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The guy is most likely dead now.
stop been negative!

I believe he's not dead(infact he might be a law abiding citizen with a well paid job Now).

Maybe he just got scarred and decided to back off this thread.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / New Titanic (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.