Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119636 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by kingthreat(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Nobody deserves anything, we are all pawns in the hands of the gods

whatever
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by maysimsimple(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
You're getting chubby o. Watch all those burgers you're eating o. Stay safe

quote author=Mimzyy post=88489303]I am. Thank you.

[/quote]
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by odinga1of: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
The people that killed OP writing career, are the first commenters (encourage him to write more)

This is a serious issue, the guy for stop after writing one or two post.

Cos Cultist plenty for Nigeria, even the cultist in Nairaland are angry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by deniguy01(m): 4:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerians una no fit ever changed.. no confirmation that he’s dead yet una don agree cos someone texting like u said so

5 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by enirock(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2020
I pray this is not true. Op must nt die

3 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by FatherBona: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Dude was dropped nov 2018....some things are best kept hidden #snitchesgetstiches
Wtf!!! shocked
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by richAgnostic: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
DarkCaesar:
Dude was dropped nov 2018....some things are best kept hidden #snitchesgetstiches
this is disturbing to read. how sure are you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Passionate888: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
richAgnostic:
this is disturbing to red. how sure are you?
I thought it was disturbing to blue

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by MurphyInc(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wow... cry
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by irunoko(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2020
Rip to him if he's truly dead and I hope he finds peace with his maker and eternal rest

And as for those that killed him, the Same way you tracked him and killed him is the same way your so called brotherhood will do for you till you all go into extinction.i don't even want to talk about my experience but in all shun cultism.face your life and God.dont join people that will never allow you to have control of your life, future and time

God has set before you life and death.choose life that you may live.accept Jesus Christ and cling to him.invest your time in your life and in the kingdom of God so you can have a Life, sleep peacefully at night and fulfill God's purpose for your life

Cultists will never offer you a business opportunity
Will never empower you to be the best version of yourself.all the days of their lives are filled with misery, hooliganism and every unimaginable evil and barbarism.

Look at op's write up.does he look like someone who ever enjoyed a moment of peace and rest or even have time to improve his life.all his assignments were kill, track down and kill

Cultism is for nonentities,the dregs of the earth and for people who don't know who THEY are.if you know who you are and God's Vision for your life you will stay far away from cultism.if you know the Bible verse that says for I know the thought I have towards you says the lord, thoughts of good and not of evil to give you a future and hope

Meanwhile the devil's 3 assignment for man is.
1.kill
2.steal
3.destroy

What I noticed about op is that his life choices were not really his fault.he was not opportuned to be surrounded by good people and people who mean well for him.he was unfortunate to come from a dysfunctional home where there was no one to confide in or trust.the cultists took advantage of his timidity and naievity.painfully he was murdered by one of the riffraffs who will also be murdered by his colleagues or rivals and the vicious cycle continues.parents must build a kind of relationship with THEIR children such that their children can trust them with anything.its sad his mom was all these religious did you go to church today mom and no mother to son bonding and heart and soul conversations and bonding.

Every mother has instincts and if something is not going on well with her son, there's this sharp discomforting feeling she will get.i don't know whoever the mom is but she could have kept on trying to build a mother son relationship.motherhood goes beyond have you read your Bible Today? Motherhood is for Life.

Baby how are you doing?
Is there anything you want to share with me, I'm ready to listen
Are you fine,look him in the eyes and see whether he is truly fine.the mouth can lie but the eyes is a revealer of things.theres a way a mother will look at her son's eyes intently with motherly love and affection that will weaken the boy and have no other choice than to own up.if it requires kneeling down for him,do so (afterall he's your son,he will bow down for you tomorrow when his life is better),if it requires stripping yourself for him,do that.trust me he will talk no matter how hardened he is.you can't just be having phone relationship with your son,he comes to the house and you don't notice or observe any physical changes in his body, behaviour or pattern.go to his hostel occasionally and check him,know his friends.that way you will have a clue about his life

His friends obviously destroyed him because the mother did not create a kind of relationship where the boy will be free to introduce his friends to her.mothers have sixth senses.if I see there's a boy that looks wayward I will use everything to drive him away from him.i will pray that enemity will come between them, you will pray that cultists should see your son and avoid him or be disgusted by him . basically so many factors destroyed the young chaps life who could have been a writer, pastor, lecturer or business man.im a mother myself and when I read this boy's story from page 1 to the end I had a little hint ABOUT his life and the things that led to his destruction and there was this sad feeling and internal tears that came when I read his story.. honestly I had cloudy eyes.i feel pained seriously.

Meanwhile you will never see a Cultists that will say let's go to church, let's go for this empowerment program,let's go to the library,, let's go and do our assignment,how is our life going to be better, what are we going to do after school, how are we going to make our parents, siblings and family proud,how are we going to help our friend.except go and kill,go and rape,go and behead

The Bible has said it all.it said blessed is the man that standeth not in the way of sinners,does not sit with the scornful but delighteth in the lord for whatsoever he does will prosper.he will sit amongst kings and not among nonentities

Because looking at it of what use is it to bring a child to the world, nurture,care for him and groom him and now sit down and allow vagabonds hijack his future till he dies? It will have been better if you had used a condom that night and not birth him

Cultists are like the proverbial Yoruba saying that says awon tayewonti baje tanwa wenikunra

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by irunoko(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
Pavillon:
hmmm, i read everything from page 1 to the end..... although i entered LASU when the fee was high and so there was less influx of cultist but the little i expereinced there was hell.. esp in PPL.... I stayed at obadore in my first 2 yeard and PPL later. PPL na die. I thank God for life there
if you are still in lasu o beg you in the mercies of God and as a mother run away from cultism like you see a lepros person.their lives are already a mess and they don't want to go down alone.they want others to be destroyed alongside with them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 11:12am On May 30, 2020
I hate cultist.God please don't let my junior ones join frat.Amen

8 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Dgeneral440: 8:18pm On May 31, 2020
DarkCaesar:

Seems u know much about his death or killing?

11 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I GOT A TEXT. LEGIT.

What is legit bro?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nezzjnr: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
I never went to Lasu but I stayed close by... Festac precisely

I can confirm what the OP is saying

Gunshot almost everyday at Lasu gate

It's now calm

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ebig21(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op no die anything, na po use that moniker dey claim say him don die , so as to be left alone, his men will think that he was killed by eiye, eiye will also think he was killed by his men

7 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by desertboom(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na wah ooo

God help your children

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Litigant(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LaboPolitics: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
adellam16:
Biyi nd stone were my neighbours den In Lasu! Tho I was a fresher wen they rained they were pretty nice to me cos I was so young and cute! They took me as a kid sister! I didn't know y! But they were nice guys to me tho I still feared dem like mad den!

Were they of the Aiye/Egede/NBM or the Eiye/Tingos/Elebe.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LaboPolitics: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Obynobyl:
please muster up the courage and finish it, it will serve as a lesson to people
Well he is dead now, so i heard from another thead done by saynotocultism. His former 'axe brothers' got him..

Painful.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by LaboPolitics: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dgeneral440:

Seems u know much about his death or killing?

I have a hunch the guy you quoted did the killing himself. I'm sure I'm not alone but others are scared to call that guy out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
If People Like Paul, David, Moses & Others Dat Killed People Had Eternal Rest, Why Won't He Av Eternal Rest?
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Ambiitiouscent: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2020
DarkCaesar:

BIG LIE. WE ARE NOT PAWNS BUT CHOOSE TO BE PAWNS BY OUR ACTIONS.

See eh egede you will die the same way your fellow brothers die. Leave cult and let cult leave you.

What goes around comes around, today you hack eiye head with an axe, tomorrow an svc chops off your head with a chainsaw, and thus the violence continues. TO WHAT END MY BROTHER?

The moment you see any fellow wearing blue or red all through, you will start to fidget. NO PEACE OF MIND WHATSOEVER.

Bro desist from cult affiliations if you wish for your years on earth to actually have a meaning.

SHALOM

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Hamachi(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Michaelcas(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Well he is dead now, so i heard from another thead done by saynotocultism. His former 'axe brothers' got him..

Painful.
hey, help us with the link to the thread
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Passionate888: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by moyosore32: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Teeboy15:

This PPL, is it a place on campus or a Student Residential Area (SRA) off camp?

Just curious

ppl is a very rough area specially filled with aye guys about 5mins walk from the lasu gate, then followed by Cassidy bustop before okoko bustop
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Where art thou?
DarkCaesar:
Dead sure
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Amen.
weyreypey:
Hey how are you? Stay safe.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Soon. You shall be stringed.
KingAzubuike:
You need sweet dick to put you to bed baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Upon you; Be it like you said.
DarkCaesar:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / New Titanic (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.