Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe (20446 Views)

Saraki Travail Could Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD / Atiku, Sultan And Emir Of Ilorin Beg Buhari Over Saraki’s Travail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by eleko1: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
sad
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by mn09abk: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Doyin u r a BASTARD! angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by vecman22(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by byna: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Political analyst indeed..
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Flyoruboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr. Noodle brain Okupe is back from hiding cheesy
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
There is an element of sense in what he is saying, the fact that he cooperate with other political party to ousted pdp does not mean he should be against saraki success or pray for the orchestration of his failure. This is what he is trying to say as a man from the view of political reconciliation.

His point of view will be totally different from any nigeria Trying to revoke the backbone of corruption in nigeria because a man who does get the bitter taste of a leaf who always put bitter leaves in others mouth
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by skyface00(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even with all the write up, the guy still didn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by ekemit(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
I see the future of this country but it is not clear
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by JuicyStar: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=ceo247frolic post=38338143][img]http://1.bp..com/-Avcjjbz_kqc/VgQMMiJOBtI/AAAAAAAGrcs/TfaepeVlyXw/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Former Presidential spokesperson to ex-president Jonathan, Doyin Okupe took to his Facebook page to express his fears over the current travails of the senate president Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. Okupe in his post said it portends danger for Nigeria. What he wrote below..

To ordinary watchers of Nigerian politics, the on going ordeal of the Senate President, Dr saraki may be an interesting soap opera.But to more discerning minds it is nothing short of a tragic comedy. Over the years Nigerian politicians fail over and over again to convince anybody that they actually learnt anything from our checkered political history. This is why we have had many Republics in our national history.
Wiston Churchill said " failure to act when action would have been simple and effective, lack of good reasoning, and confusion of counsel, all these lead to endless repetition of history." I am personally not a supporter of Dr Saraki and for good reason. He spearheaded the demolition of the pdp and the eventual catastrophic electoral misfortune of the Goodluck Jonathan 's Presidency. Neither am I a detractor of the Senate President. However as a veteran politician I accept that all is fair in love and in war and as they say theend justifies the means. But what is currently going on is ominous and dangerous and will require Wisdom and extreme tact from all the dramatis personnel.

I did in the past predict that the APC will break up, but that was before the APC formed the government. Now that they are in government, it is not in my interest or that of any reasonable or patriotic Nigerian to wish that they break up. A break up of the APC now has the capacity to undermine the current political process and the entire political dispensation we are passing through to the detriment of the country and the innocent masses. As it is now, while the law must be allowed to take its course, men with less passion, and more sense on ALL sides must rise to the occasion to manage this delicate matter in the overall interest of our Nation, our democracy and our people. Remembering always that an ill wind does not blow anyone any good.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/sarakis-travail-will-cost-nigeria

Pls who wait who go wake up this clown? Come to think of it, why is Saraki an APC member getting so much love and support from PDP members? Is it a show of our "growing" democracy or just wanting us to know they still exist? Baba, u are no longer relevant in the political arena.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by reuben79: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Doyin okupe is a dead living"who hv no politial struture in his state talkless in d country.comout now and talk rubbish
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Chartey(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please don't open this thread. Please don't o.
https://www.nairaland.com/2609945/7-worst-offences-secondary-school
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
cool cool cool.......

Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
psucc:
We the youths are the ones selling off our future. When it was obvious that we elect someone with contemporary ideas or better still settled for a much younger one, we decided to go following with our great grand father.

Whatever it may become of this country, we all will bear.

And how does this correlate with the subject matter?

Na wa o
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by sademola: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Daplux4: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
In simple English Saraki is part of the people that make you out of the Aso Rock,take solace because saraki its corupt like your oga but he still want to be in the Change Train and you're away that their people stone him today.... Don't worry he would be out, its a matter of days,he will join you

If u don't hv any reasonable thing to say why not keep quite
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by flokii: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
he thought he was dealing with fools...
now let's see who d real fool is..
m I d only one that subscribe to d idea that.. 'forgiveness is a sin?'
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by dammytosh: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
I thought Uncle Doyin also analyzed and predicted that Buhari will never rule this nation.

His brain dissolves easily in water like Maggi Doyin once he sees money.

Shameless politicians
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by slimfit1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
This man
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Rotimi47: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
PDP know that once Saraki is convicted then their corrupt members will surely end up in jail hence the noise.
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Avcjjbz_kqc/VgQMMiJOBtI/AAAAAAAGrcs/TfaepeVlyXw/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Former Presidential spokesperson to ex-president Jonathan, Doyin Okupe took to his Facebook page to express his fears over the current travails of the senate president Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. Okupe in his post said it portends danger for Nigeria. What he wrote below..

To ordinary watchers of Nigerian politics, the on going ordeal of the Senate President, Dr saraki may be an interesting soap opera.But to more discerning minds it is nothing short of a tragic comedy. Over the years Nigerian politicians fail over and over again to convince anybody that they actually learnt anything from our checkered political history. This is why we have had many Republics in our national history.
Wiston Churchill said " failure to act when action would have been simple and effective, lack of good reasoning, and confusion of counsel, all these lead to endless repetition of history." I am personally not a supporter of Dr Saraki and for good reason. He spearheaded the demolition of the pdp and the eventual catastrophic electoral misfortune of the Goodluck Jonathan 's Presidency. Neither am I a detractor of the Senate President. However as a veteran politician I accept that all is fair in love and in war and as they say theend justifies the means. But what is currently going on is ominous and dangerous and will require Wisdom and extreme tact from all the dramatis personnel.

I did in the past predict that the APC will break up, but that was before the APC formed the government. Now that they are in government, it is not in my interest or that of any reasonable or patriotic Nigerian to wish that they break up. A break up of the APC now has the capacity to undermine the current political process and the entire political dispensation we are passing through to the detriment of the country and the innocent masses. As it is now, while the law must be allowed to take its course, men with less passion, and more sense on ALL sides must rise to the occasion to manage this delicate matter in the overall interest of our Nation, our democracy and our people. Remembering always that an ill wind does not blow anyone any good.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/sarakis-travail-will-cost-nigeria.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Doyin ele'de think of what Saraki return loot can do 4 nigeria Economically.
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by obontami: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okupe is a .stupid bastard
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by favourlove1: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Avcjjbz_kqc/VgQMMiJOBtI/AAAAAAAGrcs/TfaepeVlyXw/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]

when I tell peopl that it was saraki who gave Apc its victory they think say I no knw what am saying. Pdp started having problems d moment saraki pulled out of it. Apc should watch out.
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by theroseofsharon(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
he even dey call himself VETERAN politician......
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by theroseofsharon(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
he even dey call himself VETERAN politician......for where.,.......
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by uridadole: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
psucc:
We the youths are the ones selling off our future. When it was obvious that we elect someone with contemporary ideas or better still settled for a much younger one, we decided to go following with our great grand father.

Whatever it may become of this country, we all will bear.
Give kudos to us that ensured GMB is bought to power. We thoght of youth thing and voted GEJ in faith and he virtually legalized corruption. Nothing good was going to come out of his presidency again. We are wise. Sai baba
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by uridadole: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
favourlove1:
when I tell peopl that it was saraki who gave Apc its victory they think say I no knw what am saying. Pdp started having problems d moment saraki pulled out of it. Apc should watch out.
Hmmm
See yourself! Saraki is bigger than all those govs in the sinking pdp abi? Babaginda aliyu and orthers that went back to pdp what is their faith? Same thing wld had happen to saraki if he had sticked to pdp
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by IamThrive(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sir, when next you talk know that Nigerians are not 'illiterates' and the rule of law has been sworn to all citizen to be upheld via birth or green card given to foreigners for unity and progress.

Another question is what you did through out the years you served?

Always consider good things for this country because one person that not cause all the states to be in disharmony.

Thank you for reading!
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by Justbright(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
U veteran politician?...Doyin u must be very silly
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by bankylan: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
mars123:
you might be saying this now because all economic indices are negative, no thanks to current oil prices. but don't forget that this slide began during Jonathan's era, I wonder if the idea to empty our foreign reserves is among the contemporary ideas you are talking about.
I cry daily for Nigerian youths......something is wrong in being black!
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by NovusHomo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceo247frolic:

What the heck is Bastard up to now?!
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by bidex(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
This brainless Bastard still dey talk? e be like say d indomie in his head has expired. why una go put Dangote noodles when Indomie noodles itself is better?
Re: Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe by nijanigga: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
who let the dog out ? Oku igbe is back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Tambuwal Under Pressure To Resign; As APC Reps Withdraw Support / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.