Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (27980 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Panshow(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
I guess they were just sleeping for a long time.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Maybe the sallah meat excited her grin
You sure say the mama no mistakingly use weed instead of tyme/curry take cook the meat?! Buhari must probe this!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

You sure say the mama no mistakingly use weed instead of tyme/curry take cook the meat?! Buhari must probe this!
I can't wait for the day other states will follow the Kwara example.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by somadinho10: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:

Your post will break omenka's heart .
hhehehheheheh funny dude
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by PRYCE(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Patriotic Wailers!

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I can't wait for the day other states will follow the Kwara example.
It will soon become the trend... But I doubt if the south east will join in this trend. Reasons being that, most S/easteners are self made and don't rely on the government for anything, they hardly even participate in electing the government! So these makes the leaders over there to do as they please and yet no one questions them, not because the electorate are scared of the government, but because they(electorate) don't give a damn! And that's very very wrong!!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I told someone that Kwarans have made a statement. The manifestation is by the corner!

Nice article you have there; I totally enjoyed reading it.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

It will soon become the trend... But I doubt if the south east will join in this trend. Reasons being that, most S/easteners are self made and don't rely on the government for anything, they hardly even participate in electing the government! So these makes the leaders over there to do as they please and yet no one questions them, not because the electorate are scared of the government, but because they(electorate) don't give a damn! And that's very very wrong!!
Very very wrong! As long as they continue with such mentality they'll continue to be at the mercies of people like TA Orji and likes.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Nice article you have there; I totally enjoyed reading it.
Welcome my dear! I'm sure Obinoscopy will also enjoy d article. I dont know of Lalasticlala
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

You've made a good point there.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Very very wrong! As long as they continue with such mentality they'll continue to be at the mercies of people like TA Orji and likes.
Hahahahhaha, I won't exclude Abia and ebonyi from igbo nation but truth be told, those guys no follow! And that might be the only state to rise up to their governors, the rest of the states go just fold hands to watch politician fool them selves.....
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

You've made a good point there.
And I don't pray that should be the case..
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All

what we need is independence.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahhaha, I won't exclude Abia and ebonyi from igbo nation but truth be told, those guys no follow! And that might be the only state to rise up to their governors, the rest of the states go just fold hands to watch politician fool them selves.....
Some will even be telling you that the politician sacrificed himself for the state
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
chuna1985:

what we need is independence.
??
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by emeritus856: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
cool

"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires". - Nelson Mandela

I facilitate with the Kwarans on the occasion of their intended freedom and liberation from slavery of the Sarakis. Congratulations. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by smsshola(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
I just hope this dream will become real.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2015
I been no understand
chuna1985:

??
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Emperortj93(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
We nigerians should take our destiny into our own hands and liberate our self from this mental slavery this politician are condemning us to. Enough is enough
Nice article by our number one patriot. Take a bow tonyebarcanista, u have earn it
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Emperortj93:
We nigerians should take our destiny into our own hands and liberate our self from this mental slavery this politician are condemning us to. Enough is enough
Nice article by our number one patriot. Take a bow tonyebarcanista, u have earn it
God bless you Sir!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Next is lagos........
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Lagosians that are not political apathy have they been able to challenge Tinubu dynasty?

Before you mention South-East, cure Lagosians first. Because, Tinubu dynasty is not only within Lagos but includes other South-West.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by adellam16(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Who b dis guy always making front page?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
alfred5:

Lagosians that are not political apathy have they been able to challenge Tinubu dynasty?

Before you mention South-East, cure Lagosians first. Because, Tinubu dynasty is not only within Lagos but includes other South-West.
Bros nothing concern me with Lagos/south west oo.. Me na igbo man and am proud of it..

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by solonazzy: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Honestly, the freedom is much anticipated. I am glad for this day.

I look towards the day my dear Lagos will break-off the shackles of Bola Tinubu Dynasty from off their necks.

The change would be real if Nigerians can say 'NOT AGAIN ' to selfish godfathers and greedy individuals turning themselves to tin-gods in our country.

I look toward to the day the James Ibori people also will cut-off the cord of slavery.

God bless Nigeria.
Dnt compare lag n kwara..... While lag is improving, kwara wasn't n isn't......so Y hate on some1 continuing a trend of progress?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Aminat508(f): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
adellam16:
Who b dis guy always making front page?
If you can think and write like him, nothing will stop you from making front page.. His name is TonyBacanista and he is a proud wailer....
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Lamasta(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
@Tony Barca and Iniesta it remains one State and one Man that will soon follow.....Don`t ask me the state and the name
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:

Until kwarans perform another applauding feat..... I will simply take the stoning of Saraki as politically staged angry angry angry
Like you knew what i'm thinking.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tunde1200(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
total rubbish from toneybarcanistan as usual.
you are a good writer but your facts are baseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS / Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.