Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (28015 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by laudate: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
7lives:

Eleyi gidigan o, what load of rubbish? Saraki family are the reasons Fulanis are still in charge in Kwara state.
That family has their root in Oke Ogun somewhere in Shaki, connived with Fulani to subjugate their fellow Yorubas because of power and money forgetting that bi iro ba lo f'ogun odun ojo kan l'ododo a ba.

Please translate the phrases in your post. I thought the Saraki family were Fulani??

OLUSOLA SARAKI 1933-2012: BLAST FROM THE PAST | by Femi Adeoti | The Sun Newspaper

One is at a loss about your real identity because some people would call you a Fulani while others would describe you as a Yoruba. Some said your mother was from Iseyin and your wife is from Owo in Ondo State. There are even people saying you are half Christian, while others argue that you are a devoted Moslem. Who really are you?

"My mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father was from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu, they were all refreshing and they were religious but my people came there as practicing Muslims from Mali with their “own Quran”.

In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area. But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of the Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language."
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/how-buharis-coup-saved-me/
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by banio: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kwarans. Are they truly free?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by laudate: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
banio:
Kwarans. Are they truly free?

And how da heck is that your business?? shocked Pls do not derail this thread!! angry
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by sdindan: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Am you didn't add me
The Secretary General of Wailers.
Am Vexing grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by banio: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=laudate post=38367061]

And how da heck is that your business?? shocked Pls do not derail this thread!!

grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Achilies(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
BuddhaPalm:

Has no relationship with BB.

On this day and time can u name just one person that is a Godfather in the east?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Kog45(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonnieoneng:
Many of the commentators of Nairaland have never being to kwara before.From their comments I believe they do not know how well developed Kwara state is.I don't believe Kwaran have been asleep.The Saraki Dynasty has only shown that with steadfeastness a Man can indeed win everything he sets out to achieve My father and all his colleagues were contemporaries of Saraki Snr but they were not up to the task so why are people accusing the Saraki's as if Kwarans themselves did not give willingly to them all the powers that they weild today and note this all those who are likely to succeed the Saraki Dynasty ifit eventually falls (GOD FORBID) ARE EVEN MORE GREEDY AND DEVILISH THAN THE SARAKI'S.
Thanks for your post.I read most comments,even op post and i concluded that the op don't even know much about kwara or may he was so happy seeing a corrupt senate president fallen down.Kwara state is a state that cannot be liberated from corrupt saraki dynasty because Ilorin people thrive so much under saraki dynasty to the detriment of igbomina,ekiti kwara,offa(kwara south)and nupe in kwara north. Please forget what happened at praying ground and all media hype,the Ilorin people will rather die with saraki than allow any liberation because they are self centered people who see others as slave,they occupied mostly all the positions in the state due to manipulation of saraki.For example vc of unilorin is from Ilorin,vc kwara state university is from Ilorin, rector kwara polytechnic is from Ilorin,provost college of education oro is from Ilorin,provost college of education Ilorin is from Ilorin and numerous positions.Op these are the problems kwara south and north are facing in their own state.Right now in Ilorin meetings are going on why should you(Ilorin)allowed a ERO mean a slave from kwara south and north to cause havoc in the state.Another angle that make it impossible for Kwarans to liberate themselves is religion, here in kwara religion dictate the political agenda and as i said what at playing ground was just an reaction over unpaid salary because this attack has been on pipeline since last year and it culminated with saraki saga which gave it media hyped,remove salary issue nobody will stone saraki in Ilorin,saraki travail is nobody business in kwara except for Ilorin people.Saraki dynasty is an Ilorin political business entity created by Ilorin to enslave other tribes.The moment Ilorin are tired of Saraki is the day you will see another Ilorin man behaving like saraki or even worst than saraki e.g.Prof Oba the former vc unilorin.This is a man that carry Ilorin agenda to the letter in the university.Op the only liberation Kwara need is creation of a new state without that saraki or Ilorin agenda will continue to reign supreme in kwara.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by peleson: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ocelot2006(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Kwara voted APC and they are truly experiencing the change they demanded

Oh please!!! If Saraki hadn't stepped on the toes of APC bigwigs including Tinubu and GMB, you'll still be celebrating him as a "change" agent and angel.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by nigerianvenom(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:

Am you didn't add me
Am Vexing grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ivili(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Also add ivili to the list,i hope rice and stew dey this party

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
I've sent you a mail
DrDee1:

Nice script.. please may i have ur view damitough@gmail.com. Will foward script to u.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sorry Sir! Mistake will be corrected.
sdindan:

Am you didn't add me
Am Vexing grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Gboliwe: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mr TonyeBarcanista, I don't know when you included my username to your regular list, I am just noticing it today. Like I told others in time past, I am telling you, nay,begging you today to please remove it. I don't and have never liked "crowd". Kindly remove my username this instant!

Thank you.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Apologies bro! It won't be repeated
Gboliwe:
Mr TonyeBarcanista, I don't know when you included my username to your regular list, I am just noticing it today. Like I told others in time past, I am telling you, nay,begging you today to please remove it. I don't and have never liked "crowd". Kindly remove my username this instant!

Thank you.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

On this day and time can u name just one person that is a Godfather in the east?

You might as well attribute it to an eclipse or asteroid.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Lawsimon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
pls this thread is ethnic or whatever but to celebrate Kwara state and encourage others to learn from Kwara and get themselves liberated INCLUDING my very own Niger Delta region. Thanks as you stay in topic bro!
This is what we are fighting everyday in Akwa Ibom State. A situation where all the councillors, Chairmen, 24 out of 26 members of the House of Assembly, 10 members of the House of Reps, Senators and the Governor answer to one man, Akpabio. It is so pathetic and needs urgent intervention.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by eyesofgod: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

For your mind!

Bro, you fall my hand. Pa Chukwudi44 is the Deputy Chief Wailer in NL, aknowledged, signed and sealed.
It is unfair, inhuman, and out of character for the Chief Wailer to ignore him ad infinitum. It is undemocratic and unconstitutional.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Blackheritage: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All

Bro let put d record straight.... 1. The kwara's call Saraki d father Oloyee! Not "ranka dede". 2. The dominant language in kwara is Yoruba because majority ilorins (kwara central) speaks yoruba irrespective of their ancestral linage "gambari,fulani or hausa". And d whole of "kwara south" are yorubas except d "kwara North" who are Nupes, barubas n rest. 3. Moreso, d status of kwara as "beggers". Though saraki family has been dominant in kwara politics for long but some of d ilorins that has d hausa lineage goes to Oloyee for foods, confirm n check , Most of saraki dynasty's opposition are from kwara south because they're independent people n may be some from d afonja lineage from ilorin where Former gov. Lawal hails from. That is why most of kwara south are under developed till date due to there always opposition to d dynasty. 4.And Most likely, in Nigeria politics he who has d ears of d FG wins it all back then. The Ilorin populace has just woken up bro to challenge d autonomy of Saraki dynasty because all of them d ilorins are d strong backers of Saraki dynasty. Good day brother.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Lawalkay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista
He said he made his money through "selling of rice" ................... which rice. The only brand of rice I grew to know thus not have a brand name similar to his name. Abi he is the importer of Uncle Bens,, Dangote, or Vaswani brothers brand or Folawiyo partner brand. He should tell us which brand he sell that can give a return of one sixteen of Ikoyi and part of Mama Charlie kingdom tonyebarcanista, pls help me go memory lane. Make that boy stop calling Kwara people rice. All those Rice his late father used to share during sallah in Ilorin, which one bear his brand name. Abeg make justice Umar desptch his case fast for d next case to be callead
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
He is referring to the people of Kwara state as 'rice'. Just like Atiku wey say him started making 'millions' at 14 when there can't be trace to his wealth's source.
Lawalkay:
TonyeBarcanista
He said he made his money through "selling of rice" ................... which rice. The only brand of rice I grew to know thus not have a brand name similar to his name. Abi he is the importer of Uncle Bens,, Dangote, or Vaswani brothers brand or Folawiyo partner brand. He should tell us which brand he sell that can give a return of one sixteen of Ikoyi and part of Mama Charlie kingdom tonyebarcanista, pls help me go memory lane. Make that boy stop calling Kwara people rice. All those Rice his late father used to share during sallah in Ilorin, which one bear his brand name. Abeg make justice Umar desptch his case fast for d next case to be callead
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by vikyno(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
7lives:

Eleyi gidigan o, what load of rubbish? Saraki family are the reasons Fulanis are still in chargn Kwara state.
That family has their root in Oke Ogun somewhere in Shaki, connived with Fulani to subjugate their fellow Yorubas because of power and money forgetting that bi iro ba lo f'ogun odun ojo kan l'ododo a ba.
My opinion is mine and belongs to me alone. So in your warped sense, saraki dynasty was the one that invited the Fulani's to Kwara?.Go find something to eat if you are hungry.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
saraki family are all corrupt.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by VirginFinder: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
It will soon get to tinubu's turn,i bet tinubu would be disgraced someday before he dies.

Anyways, I feel no pity for saraki.All those dat made things difficult for Gej will be disgraced,Amaechi inclusive.

The beauty of the fulani clan is that they love disgracing the westerners check history:

Gen adekunle
Awolowo
Abiola
Shonekan
Tinubu in pending

D obasanjo d yorubas are calling broda did more 4 d north and was made little by the scuttling of his 3rd te

You are a dullard!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Lawalkay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
From ikeja to jalingo. From kebbi to Uyo. I don't see difference. The state monthly abuja largsee is their salary. IGR is their allowance. God will set a date apart for our freedom

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by solonazzy: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

My brother, to whom much is given much is expected.

You cannot compare the level of revenue accrued to Lagos with that of Kwara.

The plowback in Lagos into social amenities and infrastructural facilities is less than 1 percent of the total income.

Meaning there is an on-gong high level looting and projects inflations.
U also cannot compare d population of Lagos to kwara...... Lagos is abt 20 million nw
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by USB4: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
how I wish delta state can see such change too and their accidental ex-governor, "animal" Dr. Emmanuel oduaghan be brought to books for looting the state treasury dry.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by realchidex: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
I wonder why Kwarans waited this long before waking up from their sleep. They were really snoring.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by donem: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
chigo93:
It will soon get to tinubu's turn,i bet tinubu would be disgraced someday before he dies.

Anyways, I feel no pity for saraki.All those dat made things difficult for Gej will be disgraced,Amaechi inclusive.

The beauty of the fulani clan is that they love disgracing the westerners check history:

Gen adekunle
Awolowo
Abiola
Shonekan
Tinubu in pending

D obasanjo d yorubas are calling broda did more 4 d north and was made little by the scuttling of his 3rd term bid by Atiku

Bro how could you have forgotten the top of the list name AFONJA?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by meettosin87(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

May God Bless Us All
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All
freedom is constant when change is attain. that that is Kwara.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by 7lives: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
vikyno:

My opinion is mine and belongs to me alone. So in your warped sense, saraki dynasty was the one that invited the Fulani's to Kwara?.Go find something to eat if you are hungry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ogbeni if you don't know anything about Kwara politics it is not a must that you comment.
Dr Olusola Saraki was the power behind Fulani Hegemony in Ilorin since the time of Zulu Khanaini Gambari, Zulu Gambari will have been the last Fulani emir of Ilorin if not for the intervention of Dr Olusola Saraki who facilitate the emergence of Kolapo Zulu Gambari the son of the former emir, by arm twisting the then governor of Kwara state Shaba Lafiaji.
Did you know what transpired between major general Tunde Idiagbon, Zulu Gambari and Dr Olusola Saraki?, are you aware that Tunde Idiagbon is from Idi Ape " the Afonja descendant "
I will stop here this is a sensitive issue, i know that Idi Ape people are waiting for that opportunity to make a mince meat of the Saraki family and i guess the opportunity presented itself yesterday.
The dismantling of the Fulani / Saraki exploitation of Kwara state has started grin grin grin grin grin neither you nor i can stop the ojo esin that is about to sweep the Saraki / Fulani hegemony out of Kwara, why we should really be getting mad at each other is what i don't understand or are you one of them?.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by olaloaded: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2015
naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IMO: APC, Uzodinma Urge Supreme Court To Reject Ihedioha’s Request For Review / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.