Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

- Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (12678 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
How did I miss this epic tales by moonlight? grin grin
Re: by Mhizkel(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am still contepulating who to open a thread for btw u and Mhizkel "grin" wait for ur own thread 2mao.cheesy

undecided
Re: by uchman(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
babe ure wicked, chai @op go and commit suicide.

Guy rest now!
If you chase the guy away from his crush will you date Sleekyshuga?
What's yours on other people's affair..?
You are way above this...
You made Sleekyshuga to write all this up there...

She wouldn't have publicly written that on here...
Even if she felt insulted?
What happened to correcting with love away from people's view?

Thought there's PM button on every pages or is it only on mine?

1 Like

Re: by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
why that face?
Re: by uchman(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

Sorry about that..

You be man Bro and a handsome one for that matter...

Move on with your life jare and keep doing your thing...
You have not done anything wrong...just some smellos gearing the bae up...

Nairaland and their own version of mentality...

Udo di bro

1 Like

Re: by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
Why that face?
Re: by uchman(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Most welcome..

Love this cool
Re: by kathykathy(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
all these stewpid old chewdren
Re: by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
cocoberry:
U and who? Oh oook U and Sleekyshuga grin enjoy ur night dear!

Morning... Hilarious siggy but a fact cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Morning... Hilarious siggy but a fact cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
didn't even notice cheesy cheesy I changed it back
Lol @new. Maybe I'm not new tongue tongue
You don't wanna know who this is
I think I should let him knw undecided
Re: by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
I think I should let him knw undecided
huh? Let who know what?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
huh? Let who know what?
who you are grin
Re: by uchman(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
kathykathy:
all these stewpid old chewdren
even lepa sef dey flaunt yansh cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
who you are grin
And who am I?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
@ ChuzzyBlog, whatever was going through your mind when you did this? You didn't have to bring this to the spotlight.. C'mon.. Looking @ your DP, I never expected this from you.. I dunno but I have this feeling that you are way above this.. Sorry to say but this is quite childish..

N/B: There are better ways to ask a lady out; be it for friendship, on a date, relationship, etc.. You seriously didn't have to do this..

**enough of the judgments**

Thanks for the compliments.. I caught you reading my diary, and I got curious since you ain't a regular but it's all good.. I do appreciate smiley smiley..
hmmmmmmm dis is not fair!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by kathykathy(f): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
even lepa sef dey flaunt yansh cheesy grin cheesy
he run go peep my picture,,,nice one oo
Re: by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
And who am I?
somebody lipsrsealed
Re: by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2015
kathykathy:
he run go peep my picture,,,nice one oo
excuse me miss?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
somebody lipsrsealed
you have no clue who I am lovelyn

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
at o.p, perhaps you really dunno sleekyshuga , with this , you've unknowingly crumbled your cookie.
Re: by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na so we see am

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
. . . . she's blunt most times.
Re: by kathykathy(f): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
excuse me miss?
nice english dude
Re: by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
profojah:

Chuzzyblog you see!?..She said she caught you reading her diary: She stylishly said you're jobless. She also said looking at your dp, she never expected this from you : She stylishly said your cerebellum and cerebrum are functioning like a 14yrs old boy. She even said there are better ways to ask a lady out, be it for friendship or a date: Here, she indirectly said your so called write-ups is verbose and prolix, you could have said "I love you, talk your own, instead of writing this epistle. She also said Thanks for the Compliment, Here, she meant, since all the guys, like sweetorgasm, falconey, ronald4lif, STFUareyouGod have been bashing you and praying to God on your behalf to receive sense, make e no be say SHE wey u write am for no appreciate am, hmmm gba ma pami, oshey bebe (Thank you sha) .
I think you misunderstood me.. Whatever I told ChuzzyBlog, I will tell another.. There is no harm in expressing how you feel over a lady BUT the approach might be offensive.. I admire his courage but it was wrongly done..

1. There was no essence creating a thread, reason being, you bring the lady and yourself in a spot light..
2. Nairaland has a feature called PM..
3. Rejection is no down fall.. I cannot date everybody on earth, neither can I be friends with everyone..
4. And how does reading a diary labels one jobless? You sef harsh oo cheesy cheesy.. I do read people's diaries, and I mention them if I read something interesting..
5. And NO, I didn't say thanks to the compliments cos everyone was bashing him.. I did cos he is human, and I meant it.. We all make mistakes, and either learn or live with it.. Trust me that he would never approach a lady this way again..

@ ChuzzyBlog, you ain't jobless one bit.. I only saw you reading my diary since I was about to update for the night.. Your moniker caught my attention, and I was curious to know you since you ain't regular.. In the process of going through your profile, I realized you are a blogger.. And few minutes after updating, I saw mentions cheesy grin.. Twasnt funny..

And please, can we dump this topic, Nairalanders? kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
kathykathy:
nice english dude
pardon?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you have no clue who I am lovelyn
J nd ends wif O undecided
Re: by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I think you misunderstood me.. Whatever I told ChuzzyBlog, I will tell another.. There is no harm in expressing how you feel over a lady BUT the approach might be offensive.. I admire his courage but it was wrongly done..

1. There was no essence creating a thread, reason being, you bring the lady and yourself in a spot light..
2. Nairaland has a feature called PM..
3. Rejection is no down fall.. I cannot date everybody on earth, neither can I be friends with everyone..
4. And how does reading a diary labels one jobless? You sef harsh oo cheesy cheesy.. I do read people's diaries, and I mention them if I read something interesting..
5. And NO, I didn't say thanks to the compliments cos everyone was bashing him.. I did cos he is human, and I meant it.. We all make mistakes, and either learn or live with it.. Trust me that he would never approach a lady this way again..

@ ChuzzyBlog, you ain't jobless one bit.. I only saw you reading my diary since I was about to update for the night.. Your moniker caught my attention, and I was curious to know you since you ain't regular.. In the process of going through your profile, I realized you are a blogger.. And few minutes after updating, I saw mentions cheesy grin.. Twasnt funny..

And please, can we dump this topic, Nairalanders? kiss smiley
you don't need to put all these up. This is so not necessary. Now yur don dey fuckup real big

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
J nd ends wif O undecided
error error error error. Lovelyn, you don't know me

1 Like

Re: by funlord(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
grin

5 pages? For this nonsense? And the babe in question is so average looking sef! Chuzzy you must be a _moron! Gtfoh!

3 Likes

Re: by kathykathy(f): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pardon?
oh u are new on nairaland,,,u need attention,,,jst keep liking pple's pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.