Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

- Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (12683 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
kathykathy:
oh u are new on nairaland,,,u need attention,,,jst keep liking pple's pics
what's there to like in your pic? Hian! Wetin person no go even hear/see for this NL?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
error error error error. Lovelyn, you don't know me
now I command you to open up who are you??
Re: by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
I am the I am that I am. And I am new here

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I am the I am that I am. And I am new here
laughing in 'phyno's voice' talk joor b4 I change it 4 u grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
HE is dharay99, he is dharay88
Re: by dharay99: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
HE is dhar ay99, he is dhar ay88
dumb dumbass,
That is Jack...n0† mi.

#mtcheeeww.!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
undecided
sweetorgasms:
HE is dharay99, he is dharay88
lipsrsealed maybe he is nobody
Re: by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
dharay99:

dumb dumbass,
That is Jack...n0† mi.

#mtcheeeww.!
oh Jacksparrow grin
Re: by dharay99: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided lipsrsealed maybe he is nobody

I jez told yhu
d name...check again.
Re: by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you don't need to put all these up. This is so not necessary. Now yur don dey fuckup real big
The last time I checked, we didn't/don't share same moniker, and how does what I choose to write affect you? Abeg, spare me with all your 'Bleep up' stories.. It's stale, and doesn't break me..

Whatever I write, I am not writing for your applause or likes.. Respect yourself.. It's a public forum angry angry.

1 Like

Re: by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
HE is dhar ay99, he is dhara y88
& here is mine,
know d diff child.
Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
laughing in 'phyno's voice' talk joor b4 I change it 4 u grin
grin grin grin are you APC? Are you related to Amaechi or Tinubu? grin why change?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

The last time I checked, we didn't/don't share same moniker, and how does what I choose to write affect you? Abeg, spare me with all your 'Bleep up' stories.. It's stale, and doesn't break me..

Whatever I write, I am not writing for your applause or likes.. Respect yourself.. It's a public forum angry angry.
undecided undecided undecided and this is also not necessary
How's [size=2pt]Eze[/size]?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
dharay99:

dumb dumbass,
That is Jack...n0† mi.

#mtcheeeww.!
mumu i know he is jacksparow0712, i just wanna confirm if ur parents, ifa and amadioah has use u 4 blood sacrifice
Re: by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
mumu i know he is jacksparow0712, i just wanna confirm if ur parents, ifa and amadioah has use u 4 blood sacrifice
I'm sure you aren't referring to me as Jack whatever?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I think you misunderstood me.. Whatever I told ChuzzyBlog, I will tell another.. There is no harm in expressing how you feel over a lady BUT the approach might be offensive.. I admire his courage but it was wrongly done..

1. There was no essence creating a thread, reason being, you bring the lady and yourself in a spot light..
2. Nairaland has a feature called PM..
3. Rejection is no down fall.. I cannot date everybody on earth, neither can I be friends with everyone..
4. And how does reading a diary labels one jobless? You sef harsh oo cheesy cheesy.. I do read people's diaries, and I mention them if I read something interesting..
5. And NO, I didn't say thanks to the compliments cos everyone was bashing him.. I did cos he is human, and I meant it.. We all make mistakes, and either learn or live with it.. Trust me that he would never approach a lady this way again..

@ ChuzzyBlog, you ain't jobless one bit.. I only saw you reading my diary since I was about to update for the night.. Your moniker caught my attention, and I was curious to know you since you ain't regular.. In the process of going through your profile, I realized you are a blogger.. And few minutes after updating, I saw mentions cheesy grin.. Twasnt funny..

And please, can we dump this topic, Nairalanders? kiss smiley
Sleeky, Now that you've explained what you meant, and instead of you waiting for his PM, Can you atleast send him a PM for his courage (though Childish according to you). He isn't bad, you ain't either, who knows if you're still going to be the mother of his kids.. Oya you sef get courage and send him PM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by dharay99: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:

jez keep lyinq,
mtcheeeeew..... Buzz off.!
Re: by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin are you APC? Are you related to Amaechi or Tinubu? grin why change?
am related to obasanjo infact his my uncle grin nd my crush cool
Re: by Mhizkel(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why that face?
tongue
Re: by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2015
dharay99:

jez keep lyinq, mtcheeeeew..... Buzz off.!
hav u eaten?
Re: by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
am related to obasanjo infact his my uncle grin nd my crush cool
shocked shocked shocked we go soon stone your uncle grin

1 Like

Re: by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided and this is also not necessary
How's [size=2pt]Eze[/size]?
Gerrara hia biko sad sad

profojah:

Sleeky, Now that you've explained what you meant, and instead of you waiting for his PM, Can you atleast send him a PM for his courage (though Childish according to you). He isn't bad, you ain't either, who knows if you're still going to be the mother of his kids.. Oya you sef get courage and send him PM
cheesy cheesy They are things I don't do, and this is one of them.. #End of topic..

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Gerrara hia biko sad sad
This is still not necessary
Bye

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked we go soon stone your uncle grin
yea I like that u guys sud go ahead grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I like that u guys sud go ahead grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by danbrowndmf(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

tongue
snake
Re: by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy They are thing I don't do, and this is one of them.. #End of topic..
You're rejecting chuzzyblog, you're in a war with STFUareyouGod, These are one of the real and fresh dudes on nairaland, You better don't flip an opportunity away,. These kinda guys are very scarce to come by.. In MrCork's Voice: laaater you'l saiy u caan't finndd a man on narailand (No ofeinse)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by danbrowndmf(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Morning... Hilarious siggy but a fact cheesy cheesy..
you love them big big too "grin"?
I luv them tiny tiny,it makes it intresting and intresting is blis.cheesy
Re: by dharay99: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
chisombenedicta,
yhu do reach ds sec†ion too?
Re: by chisombenedicta(f): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
dharay99:
chisombenedicta,
yhu do reach ds sec†ion too?
grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
profojah:

You're rejecting chuzzyblog, you're in a war with STFUareyouGod, These are one of the real and fresh dudes on nairaland, You better don't flip an opportunity away,. These kinda guys are very scarce to come by.. In MrCork's Voice: laaater you'l saiy u caan't finndd a man on narailand (No ofeinse)
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Tell her bruv

1 Like

Re: by dharay99: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
chisombenedicta:
grin
hmm, i†z all qud,
Av fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This very picture has totally made our Youths useless. / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.