Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Penis Enlargement Journey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Penis Enlargement Journey (14976 Views)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Please Help My Penis is So Small / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
My joystick is kinda small, I feel shy urinating among my mates in the bathroom in the hostel.
Told my mum I need to enlargement she said it's best to stay natural that all this might have after effect.
This year I went for my IT in PH saw an advert on penis enlargement, so I called the number, he told me the address I was skeptical about the whole thing but I summoned courage and went.
I reached their office, paid 1k for card to the secretary, pictures of medium, large & extra large d*cks were shown to me, I just asked the cost , 20,30,50k respectively. O boy just for prick cry but the doctor told me 10k for medium when I called.

4 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Zehavi: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
This sounds like a hoax story

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
After much we settled at 12k+1k for card=13k a drug with Chinese /Japanese incriptions (9*2) was given to me, 2bottles of locally made cleansers, then 4 sachets of herbal powder, I was told to come back after 2wks which it's the length of time the dosage will take me.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zehavi:
This sounds like a hoax story
no bro
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
The drug

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
They are 9 and 2 in each case which is taken at once each day for 9days

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
I have finished the herbal cleansers, it's bitter like goko cleansers and the rest
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by wickyyolo: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lol. Dick to kill person pikin.

5 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Today is day 9/14

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
wickyyolo:
Lol. Dick to kill person pikin.

if u no satisfy ur woman she go find another man

4 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
I feel little improvement in the flacid state, that's the part I need the most, cos my little man streches to 6inch but not appealing in the flacid mode.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by CivilianJTF(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wow!
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by sacajawea: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Proudnigga:
I feel little improvement in the flacid state, that's the part I need the most, cos my little man streches to 6inch but not appealing in the flacid mode.
So 6" iz okay for ladies??
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by presented007(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Make I sidon for hia grin
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bleep

6 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by heryur(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
All these drug will have side effect
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
vbang:
I ve got better procedure for enlargement n is natural dnt nid to spend a penny. I ll share soon am tired now.
ok sir
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
vbang:
I ve got better procedure for enlargement n is natural dnt nid to spend a penny. I ll share soon am tired now.

Waiting for updates both from OP and Vbang
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by youngreva(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
vbang:
bro, please do I'll be waiting
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Sammyimpostor: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2018
vbang:

Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Tiimy(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Op stop lying na dont b stupid angry

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by ekanDamie: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
At least u woulda posted slightly edited pictures of ur before enlargement so we can believe u wen u finally say its bigger.

BTW, am skeptical of all this drugs, they may give immediate relieve but I know of someone who's dick got decayed and had to be caught off due to enlargement rubbish

16 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by heryur(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
ekanDamie:
At least u woulda posted slightly edited pictures of ur before enlargement so we can believe u wen u finally say its bigger.

BTW, am skeptical of all this drugs, they may give immediate relieve but I know of someone who's dick got decayed and had to be caught off due to enlargement rubbish
lol decay dick that one na strong thing
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Ironman3(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Driver! Park!! Lemme come down here

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Proudnigga:

You're being scammed. Google what Placebo effect is.

If you want to enlarge your penis, there are only 3 ways and I'll mention two and half.

1. Jelqing exercise (natural enlargement)
2. Surgery (medical enlargement)
3. Naija method with Chinese medicine (scam enlargement)

Let me tell you what that medicine they gave you does: it improves blood flow and makes the corpus spongiosum tissue (inside the penis) become soft. When this happens and the blood starts flowing into this soft tissue, it will create an illusion of being big.

When the medicine finishes, and after a week, the size returns to its original size. In a case like this, you'll go back to the hospital to buy more. Now, you've become addicted. You'll start to chase the high of dopamine.

After a year, you must've spent more than 100k buying the same medicine. Isn't that a scam and waste of money? Any solution that is temporary is a scam. Vìagra is a scam. Tra.madol is a scam.

Anyway, Nigerians love to spend money on scammy products and that was why MMM was big. When you give them a real solution, they won't like it.

To Whom It May Concern

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

ok hope the someone is not u undecided
Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
OP continue with your journey what works for john may not work for peter ,don't mind all those people using discouragement to sell there Ebooks or those with fetish lies of Penis Decaying .....

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by MummyIMadeIt: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
All of this for a woman.

Bro the stress ain't worth it, weda you have got a 3.5" or 10.5" rod, using it to its effectiveness is the key.

Meanwhile money solves this problem as you need to concentrate more on making it than spending it.

Anyways good luck.

For weight loss and tummy fat reduction check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
All of this for a woman.

Bro the stress ain't worth it, weda you have got a 3.5" or 10.5" rod, using it to its effectiveness is the key.

Meanwhile money solves this problem as you need to concentrate more on making it than spending it.

Anyways good luck.

For weight loss and tummy fat reduction check my siggy.
why lose weight and tummy fat undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Penis Enlargement Journey by Proudnigga(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Day 10/14, i took the herbal powder , can't decipher the taste but it wasn't sweet neither was it bitter. I was instructed to give a day gap after each sachet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Love A Married Man? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.