Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41864 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This happened some years back when 2go was still very much active.A friend of mine shared this girl for me,we started chating and getting along very well,so to me the way she was chatting and calling me then shows she's given me the green light, i asked her out she told she has a boyfriend,but still she never stop calling and chatting with me,and i was hoping something would happened. I called her most times to even ask of the guy and he to do send his regards to me,neither do i know i have been transfered to the most populated area in the world "Friendzone".to cut the story short,she got admission into my school,i asked her out again knowing fully well she's no longer with the guy again,mhen you have to hear the stupid reply she gave to me,in her word and i quote "Daniel i love u so much and i don't want to loose you,and if we date we would surely have issues and breakup someday and i love u so much i don't want to loose u" after this statement then i really know i have been residing in the friendzone area for 3years,thats how i ran out of the friendzone.The worst part i once send her airtime to call her bf when they were still dating.sadThankGod ts upto 2years now i left the friendzone arena

Share your friendzone story.

Darkendrebel
sinizia
softvio
naijaboiy
iamsynord
STFUareyouGod
prettythicksme
sinaj
pinkycute
mhizkel
cherryice
sasssybea
God save u grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
kagari:
. Ote-ofe
Aje sir
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by kagari: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Aje sir
. Da-ele?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Tomtoxic: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
abeg make una nur crucify the op wey send babe card to call her bf or the nigga wey after the babe go her guy house go Colet D she go cum slip like say she b virgin on top e bed cuz the friendzone makes us do CRAZY things.
let me tell u my story.there was this gal I liked in ss3 as a shy dude I couldn't really tell her though I was letting it known to her small small there was a day she was talking to this other dude( a fellow toaster) just imagine it was break time she now gave me money to help her buy stuffs me in my infinite friendzoned foolishness now added my 100 naira to buy LA casera for her (thank God that he has delivered me now sha).I still stuck around sha to see if things will change but twaz getting worse after sometime she stopped cumin online on whatsaap I knew she was broke what broke the camels back and finally gave me sense was when she now came online to ask me to send her MTN 4h lolz since dat day we nur dey yarn again. 1 of her friends loved me like I loved her and kept on hovering around me but i wanted a revenge against girlhood so I friend zoned that 1 even tho later I finally found out I had a feeling for her I still kept her in d friend zone one day I was in a bus when she sent a message on whatsapp about how I knw she loves me and I didn't still pop the question and how her relationship with her new bf was bad mehn I really felt bad and just when I was about to ask her out d next month knowing that if i do she will break up with the guy she now travelled to Lagos e pain me sha.
am still in my revenge mission sha as I now have 3 galz in my zone and I get benefit 4rm 2.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Bamz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
rickfreeman:
youre right, I actually have very high standards whenn looking for a babe. . . but G I've been doing well in school since like forever, (4.7 GPA) I play sports, Iand Im kind of athletic looking, and Im tall too. . . so what do you think I always do wrong?? Is it my confidence?

Hello mate,
Good to know you've been analysing yourself, and I hope the standards are very realistic ones.

I see we have common grounds. Look at it this way, people who aren't as intelligent and good looking as you, are in relationships, so why not you? Like I said wait for it.

Try to be friendly (as much as you can) with everyone you come across. Note this doesn't mean you'll be a talkative or a chatterbox. A simple hello and little chitchat with someone on a queue and things of that sort. It'll help you approach both sexes with that amiable disposition and open mindset. From this, you won't feel pressure approaching almost anyone. And maybe you're always trying to act cool 99% of the time. smiley please tone it down, try to balance coolness/ego with friendliness.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Bamz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you guys talk very funny. All those ur ' you no go sell this thing for me SHU'.cheesy

LOL I can relate with this. No matter how cool a Delta chick appears to be, that pidgin of theirs tend to ruin things for me atimes.

ogorkojo,
Hello smiley
Where in Delta do you reside?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:

LOL I can relate with this. No matter how cool a Delta chick appears to be, that pidgin of theirs tend to ruin things for me atimes.

ogorkojo,
Hello smiley
lols the shu shu dy funny me
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:

ogorkojo,
Hello smiley
Hi Bamz, I live in Ughelli
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Bamz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

Hi Bamz, I live in Ughelli

Oh cool. Heard a bit about Ughelli. It's further inwards I think. Been to Sapele, and frequent Warri.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:

Oh cool. Heard a bit about Ughelli. It's further inwards I think. Been to Sapele, and frequent Warri.
Its just around Warri too.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by skondo09(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
SupaSunny:
I think many people have gotten the definition of friendzone wrong. Mostly, what I see here are guys who are pained after getting rejected.
Personally, I think friendzone is someone taking advantage of you despite knowing your feelings towards them. Like a lady always wanting to hang out with a guy, collect from him and just wants him to answer to her beck and call at every turn just because he feels something for her.
I think people willingly get into the friendzone in hopes that the other person might change his/her mind.
You can easily cut anybody off if you understand that the person is merely taking you for a ride or taking advantage of you.
it's easy to get out of the friendzone, people just choose to stay.

I've friendzoned sha cheesy. It was just before I got into the uni. This gal would call, message, chat me on 2go, Facebook etc. Along the line I knew she had feelings for me but man, the company and the feeling of being admired just clouded reasoning o. I remember she'd bring novels almost everyday and sometimes even late in the evening around 8/9p.m and her place wasn't so close to mine. When she eventually told me how she felt, I just told her 'I love you too, but as a sister' sad Since then, no more closeness. cry
To be fair, I did like her but I wasn't too sure.

I agreed to your points.
That was how exactly I by myself migrated to friend zone for shade, hoping she will change her mind, from day one she told me she had someone she is dating that will surely lead to marriage, in my head with the mind of 'quiters never wins' I became the recharge card boy while she was away in her school. One day she came home for holiday, I asked her to come to see me, only for her not only to refuse coming to me but also refuse me coming to her house. I can remember her sending me her account number and that was the last time I called her.
Thank God I had an admirer that I didn't give attention before, I quickly switched to help the other girl 's ministry that led to dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by atoleybaba(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
Obasanjo,Jonathan and Buhari.. grin now I dare you to mention the name of the man who dey look d kitten of the wife of a commander in his Army grin
abacha na
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by skondo09(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tomtoxic:
abeg make una nur crucify the op wey send babe card to call her bf or the nigga wey after the babe go her guy house go Colet D she go cum slip like say she b virgin on top e bed cuz the friendzone makes us do CRAZY things.
let me tell u my story.there was this gal I liked in ss3 as a shy dude I couldn't really tell her though I was letting it known to her small small there was a day she was talking to this other dude( a fellow toaster) just imagine it was break time she now gave me money to help her buy stuffs me in my infinite friendzoned foolishness now added my 100 naira to buy LA casera for her (thank God that he has delivered me now sha).I still stuck around sha to see if things will change but twaz getting worse after sometime she stopped cumin online on whatsaap I knew she was broke what broke the camels back and finally gave me sense was when she now came online to ask me to send her MTN 4h lolz since dat day we nur dey yarn again. 1 of her friends loved me like I loved her and kept on hovering around me but i wanted a revenge against girlhood so I friend zoned that 1 even tho later I finally found out I had a feeling for her I still kept her in d friend zone one day I was in a bus when she sent a message on whatsapp about how I knw she loves me and I didn't still pop the question and how her relationship with her new bf was bad mehn I really felt bad and just when I was about to ask her out d next month knowing that if i do she will break up with their friends guy she now travelled to Lagos e pain me sha.
am still in my revenge mission sha as I now have 3 galz in my zone and I get benefit 4rm 2.

Revenge natch will do you no good and if it does, I think you have had enough, just give love a chance if you had not before good people walked past you
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
atoleybaba:
abacha na
Oy na atoleybaba! grin you never win till you tell me the name of the Most Romantic Man in the bible undecided
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Tomtoxic: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
skondo09:

Revenge natch will do you no good and if it does, I think you have had enough, just give love a chance if you had not before good people walked past you
you're right tho it will do no good am not in the mood 4 love matters now at all I've got a high cgp to maintain .
guys mostly enter the friend zone on their oh sha thinking the girl will have a rethink so we stick around but the main thing is that after a rejection try and stick around from a distance b4 u turn to her personal maga for life

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by sholikay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
i will never forget what christiana did to me..initially i was crushing on her friend,so i decide to make friend with her so as to make my chyking her friend so easy..me znd christy got so close that we were so fond of each other,so i decide to shift my crushing to christy,as a shy guy then,i never made my intention known to her verbally,but i always show it in my doings that i really wish we could date,christy knows this,but she decide to pretend.whenever i try to ask her out my liver will surely fail me..this girl took advantage of me financially,even when i'm broke,i will still find means of granting her request..the@last straw that broke the camel's back was when she messaged me on whatsapp one fateful night,around 7:30pm that she's not feeling fine,and nobody is around to get her some needed items, that i should help her get some drugs and food,down to her place,promising to give me back what i spent on the items..out of my mumuness then i went to a friend of mine,to lend 1k to the 150h i have with me to get her those items.i raced down to her place through dark places that were alway dreaded for kidnapping and robbery at night,but i never cared,my mindset is just to get those items to her.surprisingly,when i got to her supposed apartment,i saw three of her friends with her,even the items she asked me to buy,could be gotten nearby her house..i gave her the items she thanked me and asked how much i spent in purchasing the items,out of my mumuness again,i told her not to worry.i left her abode,and went back to my place.this christy never even bothered to call me to know if i've gotten back home safely,knowing fully how the road to her place is.not until the third day that she now called me thanking me for what i did blah blah..blah..after knowing i'm in her friendzone,i decide to be bold to ask her out,she said she will get back to me concerning my proposal.after so much pestering and disturbance,she decide to tell me she doesn't have any feelings for me bla..bla..bla...chai..her words just pierced through my heart like a sharp sword..ever since then i just sharply cut ties with her..sometimes she will call me saying i just forgot her loke that..in my mind i would be like your father,after you don nearly spoil my own...all thanks to nairaland romance section,if not i wouldnt have known and gotten out of her friendzoning easily..

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by atoleybaba(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
Oy na atoleybaba! grin you never win till you tell me the name of the Most Romantic Man in the bible undecided
na Adams na....Adams oshiomole
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
atoleybaba:
na Adams na....Adams oshiomole
You fail this one Na Audu
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Lordkratus(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just lovely.things like this never happen to me,all the girls i know are vampires
Vig86:
During my university days but I didn't and still don't see that as friendzone. She was actually spending for me, she hardly leave my house. Everyone in the lounge thought I was flinging her but I never did. She had a boyfriend during that time. When I chyked the girl, she told me about the guy and her principles. That she can never double date. I respected her stand. She is a beautiful girl that added some value to my swag. She really loved me. She spent on me, she called me almost everyday, she would call me every morning to wake me up for morning Mass. On sunday, I didn't get option than to get prepared and wait for her to come so we would go to church. I still miss her shaa. I turned a church boy. She would buy me some prayer books, not that she was into church like that. She found out that I don't go to church and put it upon herself. She stroll with me instead of her boy friend. She would drag me to the market. Her family know me but they didn't know her boyfriend. I didn't lose but konji nearly kill me shaa. I disturbed her till she bought 'WHAT'. We would play What all day. I knew why she bought the What but kept it to myself. She bought the What to take my mind off her 'thing'. One day, after I have served(NYSC), she took the picture of the What and send to me. She said, "I value this What more than any other thing, I don't play this what with anybody". I felt like crying. I also took the pictures of some prayer books she bought me and sent to her, she laughed. I knew she appreciated it. So, I won't call my own friendzone. I didn't lose anything. I respect that girl up to today. She would sleep carelessly with me in my bed, and when I asked her why she wasn't afraid of me forcing her for sex, she said, "because I trust you even more than myself".

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by JoeCutie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogorkojo:

This ur Joe na joshua or Jonathan? This one wen bible hard learn u like dis.
So...this small one wey you know, person no go hear word for you again abi?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lordkratus:
Just lovely.things like this never happen to me,all the girls i know are vampires
Lol. Well, people have different purposes for entering into relationship.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Lordkratus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
SleekyPosh:

Waah Da Feck!!!!....Nigga u r d only rizzin y some guys might neva get out of that friendzone shithole alive....Like seriously!!..A girl goes 2 her Boyfriends house to get the Real D.. Nd still creeps in2 ur bed to tell u she knws u wnt touch her cos Ure her fellow girlfriend....Guy!!!!! Y nau.. angry angry
lmao....this guy shaa
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by megley(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:
so dem dey friendzone you untop 2go again Bros you need to pray oh undecided Let me give you prayer point.

You will say "oh Lord, every power of friendzone in my life, what are you waiting for? Die!!!!!!!!!! angry

shoutout to my Mfm brothers grin

Lwkmd!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by jayAjoku(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
defendedvictim:
d amazing thing is dat he is feeling good abt it grin
i tire for the nigga .
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by JoeCutie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:

I hope say you no rapè am sha? shocked shocked shocked
Hell no!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
skondo09:

I agreed to your points.
That was how exactly I by myself migrated to friend zone for shade, hoping she will change her mind, from day one she told me she had someone she is dating that will surely lead to marriage, in my head with the mind of 'quiters never wins' I became the recharge card boy while she was away in her school. One day she came home for holiday, I asked her to come to see me, only for her not only to refuse coming to me but also refuse me coming to her house. I can remember her sending me her account number and that was the last time I called her.
Thank God I had an admirer that I didn't give attention before, I quickly switched to help the other girl 's ministry that led to dating

Lol smiley. Recharge card boy cheesy. At least Shade was honest with you. This is exactly what I pointed out.
Glad you were able to move on quickly.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Lordkratus(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

Lol. Well, people have different purposes for entering into relationship.
true but some girls are to steal,kill and destroy.u just gotta open ur eyes bro else u'd have a snake in the monkey's shadow as a babe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by francizy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hell no!

LoL! Ok
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Galaxydiddy1: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
kagari:
Ok mine is strange
Happened in 2009, 2 days before i would leave school for my 6 months IT, i just dey stroll, enter auditorium, saw this slim dark beauty, na im my brain reset, i no even know when i reach her front. Chatted her up, she gave me good resonse, said she has been seeing me around. We blended immediately. All through my IT period we spoke, i asked her out on phone, she gave me the usual line, i dont date my school guys cause my Uni was a private one. After my IT i came back, after a week of bombardment she finally gave in, we went on a romantic date in school to cement it with a kiss. One of the criterias she gave me was to promise never to hurt or bring her to public, she was this shy and quiet type. Why myself all the security men i had a case to answer with them, was popular in school, the school senate invites me once every month to defend one case or the other against me.
I promised not to hurt her but deep inside of me i knew i wont keep it.
One week after we officially started dating, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time, the schools CSO picked me up, took my phone from me, checked the last dialed number and it was her number. They called us up filed a case on us, we both went to senate to defend ourselves, i got a fine, she got demotion to 100l from 300l.
Since 2010 i have been asking for forgiveness and love. I have got forgiveness but no love. I just had to let go last year.
Please can somone tell me what friend zone is. . . . am seriously lost here, as i dont knw what that is and how it works. . .thanks
kagari:
Ok mine is strange
Happened in 2009, 2 days before i would leave school for my 6 months IT, i just dey stroll, enter auditorium, saw this slim dark beauty, na im my brain reset, i no even know when i reach her front. Chatted her up, she gave me good resonse, said she has been seeing me around. We blended immediately. All through my IT period we spoke, i asked her out on phone, she gave me the usual line, i dont date my school guys cause my Uni was a private one. After my IT i came back, after a week of bombardment she finally gave in, we went on a romantic date in school to cement it with a kiss. One of the criterias she gave me was to promise never to hurt or bring her to public, she was this shy and quiet type. Why myself all the security men i had a case to answer with them, was popular in school, the school senate invites me once every month to defend one case or the other against me.
I promised not to hurt her but deep inside of me i knew i wont keep it.
One week after we officially started dating, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time, the schools CSO picked me up, took my phone from me, checked the last dialed number and it was her number. They called us up filed a case on us, we both went to senate to defend ourselves, i got a fine, she got demotion to 100l from 300l.
Since 2010 i have been asking for forgiveness and love. I have got forgiveness but no love. I just had to let go last year.
Please can somone tell me what friend zone is. . . . am seriously lost here, as i dont knw what that is and how it works. . .thanks
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by obontami: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
FTBOY:
she played on your naivety...simple! whatever she gave you was the price she had to pay for presenting you to the world as her man while otherwise was the case (u even added that her family didn't know her real boyfriend). and it's easy to tell that she spent more time with you than with her bf....she only visited that one when she needed her honeypot dug, then she would come back and play whot with her ''handbag''. like i said before, i've seen guys who did worse than u did, so i'm not condemning you totally. a girl once tried that with me during my school days...of course, she did all the spending. she would ask me to hang out with her and her gfs to shop or see a movie at the cinema. but if i made advances on her, she would remind me she had a bf. well, i ended up fvcking one her pals and she got to know. she got so jealous and quarreled with her. someone asked her what happened and she said her friend tried to snatch her bf. so who's the boyfriend now?
bro...u fvcked up
if I'm the one I will fccck all her friends and her sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by obontami: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
FTBOY:
she knew u were a mugu. how did you the endure the torment of having a pvssy close by but couldn't fvck? at least, she for just give u handjob make u release your tension
or a blow__job
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
what ! you sent her airtime to call her bf ?
Are u a wolf?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.