Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41703 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Edipee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
I happened to me recently. In fact she came to my house the day she collected her wedding cards from the printing press. I tried to chat with her but she was so sober with a kind of regret look in her eyes. I learnt from her colleague the following day dat she was getting married. Dunno wat happened but the wedding was cancelled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
2dice:
yeah phenom Murdem Remix grin
high school mode we go smoke till we pass out .cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2dice(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
high school mode we go smoke till we pass out .cheesy
grin grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherryice:
so u just quote all d post jus to say lol.. u r sick

thank you ma.How has been your day ??
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
poor friendzoners grin

girls hardly get friendzoned anyway cool
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danielclef1: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
friendzoners...is this done intentionally or what
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by debque(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
There was a girl I liked den in d uni(200l) n I also knew she liked me too bt den d liver Neva dey wella..D girl Ll sit on me climb me try to play with me BT taah!! my mumu den no get part 2....fastfoward to 300l..I asked her out n she told me "awww u kno u are my closest frnd I have in this sch", that was wen my eye opened knowing well that I have been granted d position of d chief ALaafin of friendzone Land..atleast I ddnt spend on her.....from DAT day me n d gal Neva still yarn till today...nao its either yes or I go d oda way...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
I was here
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Richie0974: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lemme book space here to share mine
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by mightyrocket(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
none tyl now undecided
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
no chill

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Baboo13(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Endtime Experience
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by vizboy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
I was brotherzoned not even friendzone

Still trying to get out of it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
vizkiz:
so dem dey friendzone you untop 2go again Bros you need to pray oh undecided
Haba!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by iyekekpolor: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
[/color]Which of the zone, A B or C? [color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Flashh: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sent her airtime to call her boyfriend?

This (op) mumu small. sad

Basic signs to know a girl want to friendzone you:

1) If a girl tells you she can't date/marry a guy from one particular tribe, and you're from that tribe.

2).When she tells you she can't date/marry a guy from a particular occupation or what you studied/studying in school.

When she daredevilry tells you these to your face, try as much as possible to get outta that bondage. Don't waste your time, friendzone awaits you.

Because some girls have once told me they can't marry a doctor, because doctors don't normally have time for their wives, even when I don't have it in mind to date/marry them at all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
chai,ur hellfire no be here o "grin"
Why u dey give your emoji tribal marks? Stop tribalism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
quiinnBee:
poor friendzoners grin

girls hardly get friendzoned anyway cool
no chill

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by BobUg28(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
9cccccc
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
KingTom:

Go and study your bible well sir. It was Joshua who led the Israelites to the promised land grin
You go read yours too twas Noah who led the Israelites to the promised land grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Niyinficient(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
The reverse has been the case for me! I sincerely give compliments on ladies and I guess dis warm compliments have often done me more harm dan good...wit d way i relate wit my female friends most of them think I av sumtin hideous bt I am only being all 'friendly' and cool! Dey always av a way of crawling out of my life wen dey discover I av made dem zonal chairperson of Zone Region BT this my zoning habit has made me lose d best ladies I cud av had for my good sef!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by shiinihost: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
vizboy:
I was brotherzoned not even friendzone

Still trying to get out of it

viz, is that you?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by seunny4lif(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
You go read yours too twas Noah who led the Israelites to the promised land grin
See una life for outside grin grin
No be Noah na Joseph cool cool grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
seunny4lif:

See una life for outside grin grin
No be Noah na Joseph cool cool grin
See una own life for inside Ark grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by shiinihost: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
okay....here's mine.

Met this girl way back in school. when boys were still jew. I was in my finals, she in her 3rd year. we started off real well. She was 'jively' and all, but i was always dulling her cos' i was a very shy guy in those days. Our first week together, she wanted to seal the whole deal....she followed me home by 10pm, on the pretense she was visiting her friend. I was so shy that i couldn't get myself to spend the night with her. Drove her off to go see the friend instead. Since after then, she's turned 'sister' for me. Don't know if she mistook my shyness for 'churcheosness'. I'm now exposed and i don tear 'eye'. I want what we had back but she can't bring herself to trip like she used to. It's not really friendzoning per se, just wrong timing.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by ldpele(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
if person fit find love for 2go then he fit still find zoner there...
my friend got married to the chick he met on 2go, 5yrs ago I guess.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by francizy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Had one like that from 2go too, back in 2010. Her name's Chineye. Me liked this babe wella. We had all kinda chats from funny to romantic to raw to dirty, even without meeting. My school was on break and so was hers so we met in Lag. Took her to an eatery and after eating we took some pics and she went home. All these while, I was asking her out but she was giving excuses.

When she was done with holiday and was almost ready to go back to school, I asked that she come and see me but the babe gave me silly excuses until I told her I had some other female friend that wanted to hang out with me. Due to her jealousy, she came to my place the next day and we did some things (don't ask me what we did) and the kind forming she form for me before she free eh! I trust how I used sweet words on her that very day. After that encounter, she traveled the next day and I continued asking her out all to no avail. Na there I know say I enter one chance just like Nigeria and APC. I deleted all her contacts and blocked her on 2go. She blocked me on Facebook and that was it.. grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
Why u dey give your emoji tribal marks? Stop tribalism

Hahaha cheesy. You get mouth jare
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by francizy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
KingTom:

Go and study your bible well sir. It was Joshua who led the Israelites to the promised land grin

End time pastor! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by SHOPPERS(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
One of my friends taught me that Friendzone is the best place in the world.

Only if you're a smart guy.

You fit even dey do wetin the bf self no dey do and still get paid for it while the bf pays. Most importantly, do whatever you do in the best way with the best intentions WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by dacovajnr: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well I've been friend zoned by several girls and av been turned to a Counselor against my wish but the benefits that goes wid it won't let me leave that Zone. grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by SHOPPERS(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Niyinficient:
The reverse has been the case for me! I sincerely give compliments on ladies and I guess dis warm compliments have often done me more harm dan good...wit d way i relate wit my female friends most of them think I av sumtin hideous bt I am only being all 'friendly' and cool! Dey always av a way of crawling out of my life wen dey discover I av made dem zonal chairperson of Zone Region BT this my zoning habit has made me to lose d best ladies I cud av had for my good sef!

Had this same experience until I discovered that a lot of ladies actually want guys like us who can compliment and then move on to other stuffs without making use of the word love. Bro wake up. We are the light to those cute princesses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.