Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

She Can't Take It Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Take It Anymore (1934 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Take It Anymore by LadyJul(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
My friend normally gets attention from guys alot but there's this guy that she really like but he's kinda snubbing ha bcus she didn't give him wat he asked for bcus he already has a g.f....now he's snubbing her...and making her feel like she's nobody.,.but the more he snubs ha the more she yearns for his attention....nairalanders wat is wrong with her?...she can't just take it anymore
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Iranu..
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by jonaifame22(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
My friend normally gets attention from guys alot but there's this guy that she really like but he's kinda snubbing ha bcus she didn't give him wat he asked for bcus he already has a g.f....now he's snubbing her...and making her feel like she's nobody.,.but the more he snubs ha the more she yearns for his attention....nairalanders wat is wrong with her?...she can't just take it anymore
she jus simply confirming the saying that "people crave for what they cannot have"
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
She needs to call

0800-DIAL-A-SHRINK
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by chibwike(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
How are we supposed to know wats wrong with her?
Are we her family members?

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by 7footre(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Iffa hear say na your friend e de happen to undecided

1 Like

Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by IamLEGEND1: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
make she go tell am say if him no luv her,she go jump inside well
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
There is nothing wrong with her, she is juz facing another challenge of her life...we cant have all everything we want...u tell her she needs to let it go what she felt for this guy coz eventually this wil juz pass..the more she want his attention the more she will be ignored & besides she shud look @ the bright side, she can find waaaaaay better than him the moment she closed the door behind her and open a new one wink wink wink
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Hazardd(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
let her give him what he ask for na wetin concern us... Abeg next patient
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Why are girls this Foolish? Lucky enough, I don't meet the foolish ones...

1 Like

Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by dulux07(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Some ladies can b so silly at times Its dis same ladies dat complain n nag wen der bf cheat, see how she iz disturbin a guy that she knows has a gf.
Ladies, always d cause of their emotional probs since 220BC grin
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
you have a bf, and you are still looking for another man's attention.

don't come here and tell us how you left your bf to the other guy and he has dumped you.
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
dulux07:
Some ladies can b so silly at times Its dis same ladies dat complain n nag wen der bf cheat, see how she iz disturbin a guy that she knows has a gf.
that is why Their relationship status is always complicated.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
What is the guy asking from her?
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by khassy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:

and we should ____________angryangry
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tell your friend to enter nairaland and complain by herself.

I hate pretenders.
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by 400billionman: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
dulux07:

She wants the guy to break up before she offers the honey pot... Sense girl
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by morethanadoll(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
They both have problems.
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
it is called reverse psychology. it works perfectly when the individual lacks self worth and is not looking straight at issues.
let your friend call his bluff and get herself another male friend.
see the results after 4 weeks.you will be amazed

1 Like

Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Youngpo413: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
LadyJul:
go and die
Re: She Can't Take It Anymore by Youngpo413: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
(1) (Reply)

In Her Own Little World / Ladies, If U Come Across This Kind Of Man, Don't Let Him Go (enjoy) / Jehova Witnesses Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.