Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise (1106 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by Elosky20: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
As the 2015 Batch B corpers are reporting to camp today, let us use this opportunity to share the funniest moments during our various NYSC camping exercise, in preparation to serve our fatherland. let me begin by sharing mine while serving as a 2014 batch A corp member Posted to CROSS RIVER STATE.
During our three weeks camping the soldiers in our camp were onlx. good at dishing out various punishments to corp members who committed various offences, the punishments include:Frog jump, rolling on the floor, and especially press up challenge between corpers and soldiers.
So one morning during morning parade.A soldier wanted to punish a corper with press up for reporting late. so he challenged the corper that they will do the press up together and if he defeat the corper then the corper will do extra frog jump again. so the press up began, after like 120 reps the soldier man was becoming tired but the corper was still very fit. so they did another 30 reps and by this time the soldier was already very tired and about to quit but the corper was enjoying every moment of it. so the soldier gave up but the corper was determined to disgrace the soldier- so he used only one hand and one leg in the air to do more 40 reps, when the other soldier saw that the corper has defeated their colleague they came and chase the corper away but that signaled the end of press up as a means of punishment in our camp. So share yours and lets catch fun.
CC:
lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
I will share mine wen m done wif school grin
Re: Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by balogundayo(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
dont worry...whhen i'm done with my uk degree in media and communiations...i'll also come and serve...
Re: Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by fullstreets: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
No funny experiences, I was a General at d Mami datsall.
Re: Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise by Elosky20: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2015
fullstreets:
No funny experiences, I was a General at d Mami datsall.

share yours.pls

(1) (Reply)

Apologizing Too Quickly / My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. / Nairalanders.. Rate Ma Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.