Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47697 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2016
The most valuble gift you can give to another is a good example.Read John 13:15
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Wellcome to the month of march
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Call me for your roofing job today
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2016
When you have a good working relationship with your client this is what happens,l was call by my client who return from the states with his family so that l can be introduce to the rest of the family and to also know me personal cos he knew me through narialand and the meeting was a great one,l will soon update the house of his current project in Port Harcourt.STAY TUNED
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
A little supply l made over the weekend

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Good friday and happy easter celebration and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.Reach out to someone in need around you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wishing everyone and glorious easter sunday celebration,our Lord is risen
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy easter monday,our quotes and measurement is free at all times and season,call us now for your own quote
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
April loading............. With loads of works waiting for execution and we will finish them before we know it
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning and happy new month to you all
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
For your free measurement and quote call us now
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:28am On Apr 04, 2016
You are all wellcome onboard to a brand new week,good morning all and do have a wonderfull week ahead
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Call us not for your quality roofing job at an unbeatable price
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thank you Jesus for today,today was a very busy day for me having to be in two factory to book materials for next week roofing job,a factories are in uyo and Aba.To God be the glory cos l was able to meet up my day's target
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
We are set for another roofing project in port Harcourt and l wil create a new thread for that by next weekend,just stay tuned and follow us up
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
The shower of blessing from heaven has just come down of heaven now to open door of unlimited breakthrough and favour upon everyone of us for this new week,God thanks you for the rain
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just came back this evening for a measurement l went for in nnewi
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy sunday my people
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank you Jesus for always making me to be on the move by always giving me divine connection
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
I will bring an update by next week of a roofing project we are doing in port harcourt,but we are roofing a narialander house in nnewi who is base in lagos but contacted me through this forum
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2016
The God of signs and wonders is my God and His name is Jehovah jaweh
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
We are here for you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2016
May the God of heaven bless and protect all of us here in Jesus Name Amen
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
Happy weekend to all my clients and potential ones
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2016
Call us now for your own job
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Sunday evening

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
Showers of blessing dropping from above
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2016
The owner of this project is the one am handling the Port Harcourt roofing job now for, Oga Chima God bless you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:32am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day as they celebrate today may the good Lord keep and protect them

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2016
Thanks be to God for his faithfulness in the month of May

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.