Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Am Scared Of Rejection... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Rejection... (1944 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
she is a pretty girl. She has three close friends. I happen to be their friend too, but am in love with gthis particular girl but I cant tell her. Why?
because am scared she would tell her friends and they will tell her am not on her level or she might tell me she only likes me as a friend or she has a boyfriend. I have asked her several times if she has a boyfriend but she always says no. I need some advice cos am scared of rejection cry
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by pretydiva(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Be a man. Man up n walk up 2 her. Express ur feelings whether she rejects u or not. At least u would no u ve played ur part

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just wanna know are most men like this? Do you guys really get this afraid of rejection?

OP if she's not the rude type then whether she says yes or no you will come out unscathed. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by vizkiz: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
yeah, let them keep giving you lame advises. I aiint gonna decive you dude.
you are not their level because you are one broke murafucker and you know it, those girls are way above your pay grade... Go get a job doing rather than fantasizing about one lame chick who probably gives no furck about you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I just wanna know are most men like this? Do you guys really get this afraid of rejection?

OP if she's not the rude type then whether she says yes or no you will come out unscathed. Good luck.

It depends on the setting for me.

I'm only scared of rejection when the lady of my desires acts like a total baitch on approaching her in public angry

Other than that, I'm straight cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Boy, how old are you?

This is how to go about it, go tell your mum to be buying her gifts and stylisly call her : 'my son's wife'. If she blushes, grins and laughs then you can be the boy you are. Afterall, mama don set the stage.

On a serious note, if you can't tell face to face call her on phone. The main thing is saying it.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

It depends on the setting for me.

I'm only scared of rejection when the lady of my desires acts like a total baitch on approaching her in public angry

Other than that, I'm straight cool
Ah. But how would you even like somebody that "acts like a total biatch" ? Sha. Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by yemmit90: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
topedo70:
she is a pretty girl. She has three close friends. I happen to be their friend too, but am in love with gthis particular girl but I cant tell her. Why?
because am scared she would tell her friends and they will tell her am not on her level or she might tell me she only likes me as a friend or she has a boyfriend. I have asked her several times if she has a boyfriend but she always says no. I need some advice cos am scared of rejection cry

You are heading to a dangerous mission(i mean a serious one), you self feels you were not in the same level. i will advise you to simply leave this matter for now and upgrade your level too?

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
a bítch ass niggur,that's what you are..

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Be a man. Man up n walk up 2 her. Express ur feelings whether she rejects u or not. At least u would no u ve played ur part

I will consider ur advice
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Most I mean most of us fear rejection...we just act like we don't care but deep inside our thought we are
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
vizkiz:
yeah, let them keep giving you lame advises. I aiint gonna decive you dude.
you are not their level because you are one broke murafucker and you know it, those girls are way above your pay grade... Go get a job doing rather than fantasizing about one lame chick who probably gives no furck about you undecided

Real!
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah. But how would you even like somebody that "acts like a total biatch" ? Sha. Issorait.

psss, still sleepy, didn't read the op well embarassed

@Op, just ask her out bish angry

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by dharay99: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
MrsPhyno:

0p, u can try dez two girls,
for giving u nice advice.

#yhu neva can tell.....

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Boy, how old are you?

This is how to go about it, go tell your mum to be buying her gifts and stylisly call her : 'my son's wife'. If she blushes, grins and laughs then you can be the boy you are. Afterall, mama don set the stage.

On a serious note, if you can't tell face to face call her on phone. The main thing is saying it.

Am 22

we r in level 200
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Spikkylee: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
G
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chei, if only guys knew how easy it is to get a gurl....

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei, if only guys knew how easy it is to get a gurl....

Let us know
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
topedo70:

Let us know
look for d moniker CharlesNneji.
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
topedo70:

Am 22

we r in level 200

call her and say your mind. Saying no to you doesn't mean you are rejected but it means she doesn't want to spoil the already established friendship.

She might be waiting for you to make a move sef, you better stop dulling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

call her and say your mind. Saying no to you doesn't mean you are rejected but it means she doesn't want to spoil the already established friendship.

She might be waiting for you to make a move sef, you better stop dulling yourself.

Thanks bro
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by morethanadoll(f): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
The first half is already done. You have asked her if she has a boyfriend. She says no. So, now talk to her for a while. Try to figure out if she is someone that you like from what's on the inside of her and then, ask her on a date. Remember, that the date DOES NOT have to cost money. All that she can do is say yes or no. Don't be afraid. You will never get a possible yes if you don't ask!

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Cholls(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
my brother i wonder at your age you're afraid of being rejected. Don't you know Rejection is better than Regret!

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by starwar(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
why will you be thinking for her.....Go get her now

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
The first half is already done. You have asked her if she has a boyfriend. She says no. So, now talk to her for a while. Try to figure our if she is someone that you like from what's on the inside of her and then, ask her on a date. Remember, that the date DOES NOT have to cost money. All that she can do is say yes or no. Don't be afraid. You will never get a possible yes if you don't ask!

I will give it a try
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Owliver(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
topedo70:
dont go straight my friend. its gonna be bad. give her an hint and then lock up as if nothing happened. keep distance after the hint. you dont go straight with a friend. i warned you
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
dont go straight my friend. its gonna be bad. give her an hint and then lock up as if nothing happened. keep distance after the hint. you dont go straight with a friend. i warned you

Enlighten me more on ur advice pls
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Owliver(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
topedo70:

Enlighten me more on ur advice pls
for the fact that she is ur friend has already declined ur chances. its 50/50 chance. but one thing you must protect is ur image even if you lose. tell her you have feelings for her and you dont feel comfortable with that. then bone her. make her and her friends wonder. play forward and backward game. play the gamble game. win or lose her but dont make urself a laughing stock. simple
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by Geofavor(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
for the fact that she is ur friend has already declined ur chances. its 50/50 chance. but one thing you must protect is ur image even if you lose. tell her you have feelings for her and you dont feel comfortable with that. then bone her. make her and her friends wonder. play forward and backward game. play the gamble game. win or lose her but dont make urself a laughing stock. simple
risk
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by sneak3(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her it does no crime; no crime at all.. tell her how much u want her, tell her how much you need her~ Africa China

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Geofavor:

risk

great
Re: Am Scared Of Rejection... by topedo70(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:

which means I shouldn't have made her my fren

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Pic Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife | Doggy Style / WOW: See Ghanaian Actress “moesha Bodung” Private Leaked Photos [baddest NYASH] / A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.