Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82362 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
From the blacks to the whites to the Mexicans to the Asians to the Muslims... Now we are waiting to see the aliens' reply... Maybe they will inturn pass it to the Mayans grin cheesy

135 Likes 39 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by coolhumble(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is a pitty

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
LOL….pork is haram abi i can't stop laughing...

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by funlord(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided

Even those "avatar aliens" sef go follow reject this fat racist slob!

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by crazygod(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin Choi!!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by vani86: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahahahahahahahahah.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by naijaboiy: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
gringringrin

Patiently waiting for the "Aliens" to comment. grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by closetoyou(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
LOL….pork is haram abi i can't stop laughing...

Yes it is Haram. Is it funny? It's also haram according to the Bible

53 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
The girl really passed her boundary.... grin

Whenever I look at her picture and look at the comments... I just can't help but laugh grin

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
On behalf of the aliens, we reject the offer. Maybe the ancestors and the gods can oblige you. Thanks.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is lucky sef. See how civilized the responses were.

I trust niggas around here. When they tru with her, she ll delete that account grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dlex21(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin I cannot fit laugh ooo...abeg if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish join...This kind of thing can cause alien invasion grin grin

And aliens have replied! I repeat the aliens have replied grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by menix(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chaiii.....

Hhahahahahahahahah...

Sure the aliens will pass it on 2 pappi water..

18 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
closetoyou:

I was laughing of the comment of a Muslim...tat guy compare tat girl to a pork. Lol! grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by closetoyou(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

I was laughing of the comment of a Muslim...tat guy compare tat girl to a pork. Lol! grin grin grin

Apologies *coversface*

14 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dlex21(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

Thought as much...but pork?? seriously?? People are mean!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by hatux: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
The moslem comment grin

25 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Mskrisx(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by tpiander: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
iro naa ni gbogbo e.

believe the "fellows" if you are a mumu.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Omoedeki: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is an example of amoeba. Even Amoeba is better compared to this

6 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Check my signature fast
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by eyinjuege: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
closetoyou:

It's funny because the guy just threw a serious shade on the girl. She's the "pork"!! What could be worse than a dude calling a gal feeling fly with herself a pig, and not just one but can't even be touched with a long pole.
Lighten up a bit. It's Friday

30 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
LOL...gringrin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
She is lucky sef. See how civilized the responses were.

I trust niggas around here. When they tru with her, she ll delete that account grin

I dey tell you.

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
hehee seen this before but it's still funny cc: punkyveer sabrwahaqqo gurgle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
On behalf of the aliens, we reject the offer. Maybe the ancestors and the gods can oblige you. Thanks.

On behalf of the Ancestors and Gods of the Land, we reject this offer as we only accept goat meat as sacrifices not pork. I am sure Chelsea Fans wouldn't mind.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:

On behalf of the Ancestors and Gods of the Land, we reject this offer as we only accept goats meat as sacrifices not pork. Maybe the Indians wouldn't mind.
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alexis007(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is definitely into Guinness Books as World's most undesirable creature.

30 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SonOfEl(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
yaay...see bad market o....lol
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
hehee seen this before but it's still funny cc: punkyveer sabrwahaqqo gurgle

Alien? That's too far... Let her just go back in time to when H. Sapien used to be H.erectus . I bet she'd pass for a beauty queen there and then grin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Sijo01(f): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy those niggas & niggies are mean.
You guys should pass her to my Nigeria brothers, as far as she got enough currencies, they mind not. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticala what do you think cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by McCarlito(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Maybe the yoruba's would accept undecided undecided undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.