Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (45755 Views)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nicklaus(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
cutesmilez:
grin 45k just 4 a date? highest way I don spend 4 a date na 300h. 2 wrap of EBA 4 d gal, 2 wrap of Eba 4 me, one meat each, and two chilled pure water. dats all!

Note: ain't a broke nigga, na the way Nigerian economy dy. guys gats manage. cool
life na jeje my broda I feel you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by ngmgeek(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
As you make your bed, so must you lie on it. It's no longer so shall you lie on it. Mugus like you will never understand that money is not all it takes to be with a woman and that's why you get heart broken anytime bring money into it. See your life! Just look at all the black eye you get for trying to impress a lady. Go back to your drawing board unless in you will get someone who will do worse to you.

You are looking for someone to join you in blaming women abi? That's not going to happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by 989900: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guy, a wiser use of the 45 would have been: using it to keep your car in 'top shape'.

"U C ur life outside?"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
quiinnBee:
i love this grin

Ebinna spotted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by JesusDWay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
The funniest thing is that there could be girls who are willing for a sincere relationship with the guy yet, he's either not interested in them or yet to find while the 45k girl probably also has a guy collecting money from her.

I understood what the Bible says in Proverbs 18:22 after I got married....it can be a really long search

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Efostick(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
E-dioT angry

Visit www.Yeyepikin.com to get updated with the latest movie reviews, updates, news and gists....

If we don't talk about it, don't watch it
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by vascey(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dude's car is messed up and he's spending 45k on dinner.

Talk about misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
This is some hilarious stuff.
grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/nigerian-guy-calls-out-lagos-lady-that.html

Hahahahaha. Drama is all what i call this.

He probably thought the girl will love him after spending this money.

That guy is crazy and silly.

What gets you the girl is words. How you say these words to her and of course in a low voice. Women get turned on easily if you're confident.

Spending a lot of money on a date with a girl signified that he is a wussy.

Wuss bag, wuss brain and wuss thinking. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nicklaus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shebarh:
45k for dinner shocked wetin dem chop
maybe na blue-whale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by prettymina(f): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
This is some hilarious stuff.
grin grin grin grin

u are a nice guy duo.....but d babe fuckedup she wanted to form class but failed wit reasonable F9...jst call her pretend to apologise invite her again to another restaurant then call ur friends to do the laughing nd leave her there to call her cab again....Make sure it's on the Island...goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by slap1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
A graduate's two months' salary somewhere in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:

So 45k too small; how much do you use to cook a week in your house?
45k for meals in a class restaurant with takeaway and wine is not outrageous, depending on your spending power and income. But I can imagine certain things that speak about the 'couple's' class. A woman that will order takeaway and leave the guy in distressed transport situation is of low class. A man who'd moan on public domain about how much he spent on a lady isn't showing respect and civility either. It was a bad date, period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Orikinla(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
N45K can buy a plot of land in Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by cutesmilez(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
life na jeje my broda I feel you grin
no time 4 dulling bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
TroubadourM:
Took her take away plus your own? **holds laff,

To me any girl you take out on a date, over a meal and she's still considering take-away is nothing but a hungry biatch,

Such a lady is nothing but a TOUT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Takim107:
One minute silent for this stupidity. You sure need an award, who still spend so much on a dinner date! !!!! When I can make correct vegetable soup with 2k and a botlle of kagor wine for #1800, total #3800. Correct dinner and something untop that ends the story. .. mehn receive sense....I blame some guys you can easily tell when a girl love you except you just choose to be blind.
for the next 2 months food will be readily available for breakfast lunch and supper grin

because the kitchen store will be adequately stocked with food stuffs cheesy grin

obviously the lady didn't even like the guy cheesy

if not she won't even allow the guy to go to an expensive restaurant. If she was into the guy shepprobably would have cooked in her house and they both eat and jist or go to mama put. The girl srf grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Policewoman(f): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mumu, why you dey drive jallopy car?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Takim107(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
for the next 2 months food will be readily available for breakfast lunch and supper grin

because the kitchen store will be adequately stocked with food stuffs cheesy grin

obviously the lady didn't even like the guy cheesy

if not she won't even allow the guy to go to an expensive restaurant. If she was into the guy shepprobably would have cooked in her house and they both eat and jist or go to mama put. The girl srf grin
you sabi the thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by SAMBARRY: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
byrron:

Such a lady is nothing but a TOUT
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Pele dear. Haven't you heard yinka ayefeles song

aje ajeyo, atun gbe take away lole grin cheesy grin grin

foolish guys exist because of sharp girls. They work so that they can pay the bills of wise girls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Panshow(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
TroubadourM:
Took her take away plus your own? **holds laff,

To me any girl you take out on a date, over a meal and she's still considering take-away is nothing but a hungry biatch,
You can say that again my brother.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by cr7lomo: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Better go thanksgiving and also thank ur car cos Na vampire u for carry make gf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Sultanchidi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guy man na ur problem b dat oh, 45k hmmmm bear am cus shit happens
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Takim107(f): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:

I wonder what they ate; maybe na one full ram

How can two people finish 45k on a meal
she do like Jennifer for white hunters
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol when the mechanic dey repair car for over 2 hours as a correct guy you should have called her a cab rather than expect her to melt under the sun because you spent 45K. 45k for a date is not a license for a ride or die date this is just the first date for goodness sake this sense of entitlement grin from Naija men is getting out of hand.

Policewoman:
Mumu, why you dey drive jallopy car?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by SAMBARRY: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
kITATITA:

45k for meals in a class restaurant with takeaway and wine is not outrageous, depending on your spending power and income. But I can imagine certain things that speak about the 'couple's' class. A woman that will order takeaway and leave the guy in distressed transport situation is of low class. A man who'd moan on public domain about how much he spent on a lady isn't showing respect and civility either. It was a bad date, period.
meaning thief jam armed robber grin grin

but on a serious note spending 45k on just a damn dinner is quite unreasonable.

There are classy and posh restaurants where you can spend 5k on buffet and you guys can eat anything you want there for as long as your stomach can carry. Unfortunately his intentions of impressing the lady was thwarted by an un nice girl grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by DrHighchief(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Have u ever spent such amount of money on ur siblings? If I where you, wud v sent d money to the orphanage home. Wake up my broda.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by northvietnam(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
This is some hilarious stuff. grin grin grin grin

if am his father I will just disown him cs he is a baby man, money miss road
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin cheesy grin

Pele dear. Haven't you heard yinka ayefeles song

aje ajeyo, atun gbe take away lole grin cheesy grin grin

foolish guys exist because of sharp girls. They work so that they can pay the bills of wise girls grin

I listen to a different genry of music Sir!

The guy is foolish and the so called wise sharp girls are just glorified TOUTS.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Missy89(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
weak ass negro

hungry b1tch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Sparkle777(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Serves u right. Am sure u ve never spent so much on ur mother. Foo lish man. U tink efizzy is enuff to get big gals,yeyecious man. I cant believe men lik u exist. Find ur levels. angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shebarh:
45k for dinner shocked wetin dem chop

Dem chop whole roasted elephant
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
The guy is senseless. The girl is not even his gf. Could have been a lot better if she's the gf.

To add insult to injury, he also did not chop this girl.

So silly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.