Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2603332 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by whyteone: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
flyboi1:
Hello everyone. I am new here and about to start canada immigration process. Please has any one used the services of campbell cohen candana immigration lawyers?

I'm interested in the answer to this question.Has anyone used their services?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
flyboi1:
Hello everyone. I am new here and about to start canada immigration process. Please has any one used the services of campbell cohen candana immigration lawyers?
Most of us here do it ourselves, so this may not be the best place to get an agent's review. Go to the page 0 of this page,go thru and see if u could do it yourself as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adiahabasi:
Most of us here do it ourselves, so this may not be the best place to get an agent's review. Go to the page 0 of this page,go thru and see if u could do it yourself as well.

i'm just trying to get a general overview of things. besides i know most people on here do the application themselves. i'm just very busy with work at the moment and wont want anything to jeopadise my application. so its not like i am lazy or cant go thru d thread from 0. would you volunteer to guide me all thru the way? smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
flyboi1:

i'm just trying to get a general overview of things. besides i know most people on here do the application themselves. i'm just very busy with work at the moment and wont want anything to jeopadise my application. so its not like i am lazy or cant go thru d thread from 0. would you volunteer to guide me all thru the way? smiley
lol i'm sure i'm busier.Didn't mean you should go through the whole thread,just the page 0.The whole process is broken down there. Make I try breakdown the process.
1. Register for IELTS general training thru british council. Aim for 8.5, 8,7.5,7.5 in listening,reading,speaking and writing respectively. There is an ielts thread on nairaland,google it for more info.
2. Contact WES or IQAS to evaluate your degrees.
3. Enter the express entry pool...a draw is done on a biweekly basis. The higher your score,the greater your chances of being picked and invited to applyfor perm residency(ITA). I don try[angry grin[size=8pt][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adiahabasi:
lol i'm sure i'm busier.Didn't mean you should go through the whole thread,just the page 0.The whole process is broken down there. Make I try breakdown the process.
1. Register for IELTS general training thru british council. Aim for 8.5, 8,7.5,7.5 in listening,reading,speaking and writing respectively. There is an ielts on nairaland,google it for more info.
2. Contact WES or IQAS to evaluate your degrees.
3. Enter the express entry pool...a draw is done on a biweekly basis. The higher your score,the greater your chances of being picked and invited to applyfor perm residency(ITA). I don try[angry grin[size=8pt][/size]

yes you have. thanks tho. will keep you posted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good evening Fam. Please does CIC determine POF via Oanda or parallel market?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
yinyinola:
Hello everyone. please is it possible to get professional qualifications like acca verified? I have enquired from iqas & was told they only deal with academic institutions like universities. I would appreciate it if anyone who has verified a professional certificate can advice. this enquiry is for my sister who also has a degree in accounting. I was wondering if there is a body that assess both degrees & professional certifications. thanks in advance.

Yes they evaluate send a copy of your certificate to them, at the same time enter it wen ur Registering the qualifications you want to evaluate. Then send an email to ACCA telling them to send ur transcripts to WES Canada and tell them to quote the reference number WES gives you wen you hv finished registration on the letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
jugzy:
Good evening Fam. Please does CIC determine POF via Oanda or parallel market?
Official rates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MJBA: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello peeps, I received a mail detailing the venue and date of my New brunswick information session in Doha, Quatar, will lyk to ask if any1 cud help wit processing fee, ticket price nd tym details for quatar visa, also wen i sent d mail for the info.session didn't get the mail dt states u can attend i only got the thank you for registering mail wit my submission ID included, though my NoC (0911-Manufacturing manager) is part of the listed priortized sector.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yinyinola: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the explanation and break down....God bless
Bumdesh:

Yes they evaluate send a copy of your certificate to them, at the same time enter it wen ur Registering the qualifications you want to evaluate. Then send an email to ACCA telling them to send ur transcripts to WES Canada and tell them to quote the reference number WES gives you wen you hv finished registration on the letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by angelmelly: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2016
hey iphie25
how far have you gone with your application? hubby and i are thinking of applying, he is a lawyer and since our laws and canada isnt the same. am abit skeptical if it will work. or how it will work even though i see lawyers are listed in the list of skilled workers needed.
iphie25:

Yeah 7working days, grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2016
angelmelly:
hey iphie25
how far have you gone with your application? hubby and i are thinking of applying, he is a lawyer and since our laws and canada isnt the same. am abit skeptical if it will work. or how it will work even though i see lawyers are listed in the list of skilled workers needed.

It'll work...first send ur uni certs to IQAS they evaluate law degrees better than WES, it's cheaper and faster too. Don't be sceptical mbok it'll work. Hv u guys written IELTS Yet? How many years post call experience ddoes hubby hv?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
hi superchi and the house,

i intend to apply for SINP when next it opens. i could only score 413 points after using the crs tool. my main problem now is that my work experience is not in demand even though my degree is in mechanical engineering and i was able to gather up to 70points for because my brother lives there. is it advisable for me to still apply?

cheers,
superchi:
Hello guys,

Sasktchewan PNP is open for Express Entry applicants.

Hurry before the 500 slots is reached.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
rokee:

i intend to apply for SINP when next it opens. i could only score 413 points after using the crs tool. my main problem now is that my work experience is not in demand even though my degree is in mechanical engineering and i was able to gather up to 70points for because my brother lives there. is it advisable for me to still apply?

cheers,

No. You cannot apply if your work experience is not in demand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
thank you for your response SlowlybtSurely. i would like to add that i have a one year NYSC experience with a very reputable firm in an in-demand occupation. however the company is adamant that they don't give reference letters for NYSC but they gave me a letter of service only stating the duration and job tittle. is there any way that can help?
SlowlybtSurely:

No. You cannot apply if your work experience is not in demand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi guys, WES sent verification letters to my institutions since June 7 but yet to be received. I've been following up with both schools. Am just worried!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by egariyi(f): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
My broda, am equally faced with the same problem here. My institution is Uniport. is this a common occurrence with them? Just worried too.

tundechange:
Hi guys, WES sent verification letters to my institutions since June 7 but yet to be received. I've been following up with both schools. Am just worried!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by egariyi(f): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi Gurus in the house, I hail every every.

Please can one use a mopped up dom account as POF or must the POF be in naira only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
egariyi:

Please can one use a mopped up dom account as POF or must the POF be in naira only.
Yes it can be used but the tricky part is providing evidence how the funds came about except you earn dollars.
For the WES, if you can go to your school or know someone there to help verify if WES has sent your documents for verification otherwise send WES a mail stating that your school is yet to get their mail. Most times WES sends another one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
egariyi:

Yes it can be used but the tricky part is providing evidence how the funds came about except you earn dollars.
For the WES, if you can go to your school or know someone there to help verify if WES has sent your documents for verification otherwise send WES a mail stating that your school is yet to get their mail. Most times WES sends another one. I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello Superchi. Are you for real about the Saskatchewan opening for EE? I was just lamenting that how do I go about the whole thing...thanks... Lemme hurry up and do it between today and tomorrow especially with the settlement plan and the deceleration I have not done them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi all,

The journey that started last year May has finally come to an end. We finally landed in Canada yesterday. Glory to God as we are now officially Permanent Residents of Canada. Nothing much was asked except if we have new family members and if we have any criminal record. Even POF was not asked.

Want to wish everyone with their applications still in process all the best. For those that are still awaiting ITA and PNP, God will perfect it and finally for those who are contemplating on starting this Canadian PR journey, please start as soon as you can, you have got nothing much to lose.

I will still be on the forum to answer any questions you may have but I won't be able to answer any job related questions as we are only doing short landing. We will be travelling back home in the next few weeks as we are not planning to move to Canada permanently until the next 2 years.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
dupyshoo:
Hi all,

The journey that started last year May has finally come to an end. We finally landed in Canada yesterday. Glory to God as we are now officially Permanent Residents of Canada. Nothing much was asked except if we have new family members and if we have any criminal record. Even POF was not asked.

Want to wish everyone with their applications still in process all the best. For those that are still awaiting ITA and PNP, God will perfect it and finally for those who are contemplating on starting this Canadian PR journey, please start as soon as you can, you have got nothing much to lose.

I will still be on the forum to answer any questions you may have but I won't be able to answer any job related questions as we are only doing short landing. We will be travelling back home in the next few weeks as we are not planning to move to Canada permanently until the next 2 years.

Big congrats to you! So soothing to hear success stories about how persistence paid off...we shall all testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaintoy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
dupyshoo:
Hi all,

One word, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program open again?
rokee:

cheers,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
dupyshoo:
Hi all,

Congratulations Dear. My Journey will end in praise too in Jesus Name. Amen. Congratulations again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations oo. I tap into this success story. God will open doors for the rest of us.

dupyshoo:
Hi all,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dear all, do i need to write the ielts exam before creating a profile on cic? What other documents should be ready before i create a profile?. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by reels(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
dupyshoo:
Hi all,

Big congratulation to you. This is an inspiration to the rest of us, please linger around to give out some advice and share some of your experience.
Big congrats once again and I wish you well!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
i dont think so, i just want to be prepared for when it eventually opens

Doggys:
Is the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program open again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations! We thank God for the success.
dupyshoo:
Hi all,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flakkyk1: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will appreciate Response from the Pros in house, I have tried to register for the Newbrunswick information session and will filling the registration form i found out that If i have a family in another province I dont qualify, Has any one else experienced this and what is the recommendation to proceed with it or find another province cause my sis is in another province

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.