Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2603358 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigheadday: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2017
boldinc:
If your score after your MSc results are out would drastically increase your score, I would advice you wait. Otherwise, you can still be in the pool as long as you have evaluated you BSc.

Wanna share your score as it is?

@Boldinc... Only seen 8 out of 11 excluding my thesis. had 4 B's and 4 C's. Do you advice I wait till my MSc result is fully out? That will be like in May/June. Thank you so much bros
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
bigheadday:

@Boldinc... Only seen 8 out of 11 excluding my thesis. had 4 B's and 4 C's. Do you advice I wait till my MSc result is fully out? That will be like in May/June. Thank you so much bros

He meant your CRS Score.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidamsel: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
vcole:
@boldinc @damidamsel, please pick one passport, either the Nigerian or US passport. You'll fill the chosen passport details under d column for your child. It will ask if d child has any other nationality and you can then fill d other nationality without having to input the second passport info. This is simpler as two passports does not indicate to the vo which one you intend to use. Also if you use the US passport, when it's time for ppr, you won't have to send it cos it's a visa exempt country.

@damidamsel as long as the reference letters were issued after you left those employers and they are in the ircc format, then you can use them. Fill your husband's education under d section for education and indicate that there is no Eva for it. Upload his certificate and ielts trf (if he does have one) under the education section.

I have seen a Lotta comments about multiple profiles and I feel I need to chip in. Please multiple profiles are not d way to go unless in extenuating circumstances. It's expected that before you create an EE profile you should have alreAdy researched what you need n proceed as appropriate. If you do need to create a new profile then, kindly withdraw d old one n go with the new.

@humanshadow thank you for the much needed info on how to withdraw a profile and then the whole oinp thingy. I'm sure it'll prove invAluable to other readers.

@ssemire, it'll be nice for you to share you 9 months journey. This is a DIY platform and it's not enough to just pop in n say oh, I got Bleep. Ppl wAnna know how you did it so as to learn form your experience.

Someone asked about AVO, fusion23 got his app processed by avo and ppr in about a month or two. It's always on a case by case basis.

Have a nice weekend y'all.

@vcole.......thanks alot for the wealth of info. A quick question though, i just realized i had previously requested fbi pcc in 2015 and it was sent though i am not sure i got it. So my questions are, if i find it,can i use it even though i have been to the states twice after that but total of not up to 6months? If I can't find it, do you think i can request a copy? I tried searching online but couldn't find an answer to that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
ssemire:
Yes it was assessed by AVO. Thanks for the well wishes

ssemire:
Yes it was assessed by AVO. Thanks for the well wishes

Please what is AVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Accra Visa Office(r)

Afamdi12:
Please what is AVO?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
You need a new pcc. ircc rules are for cumulative periods of 6 months or more. So, your last 2 visits fall into the cumulative period.
damidamsel:

@vcole.......thanks alot for the wealth of info. A quick question though, i just realized i had previously requested fbi pcc in 2015 and it was sent though i am not sure i got it. So my questions are, if i find it,can i use it even though i have been to the states twice after that but total of not up to 6months? If I can't find it, do you think i can request a copy? I tried searching online but couldn't find an answer to that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
@byskoye, i did request my gcms notes. once in january and the second in february. i received the first about 3 weeks later and i am yet to receive the second. A friend in Canada helped request for it. you can use gcmsnow though or visafile I think others have used them without complaints.
@ugoiyke, scan all the relevant pages of your passport and use it for your eAPR, then you can go ahead and apply for a new passport. During the process of applying for a new passport, your old one would be taken from you so you won't have access to it and on return it would be stamped cancelled without prejudice. You are allowed to request for a passport renewal (or is it reissuance? i dunno) up to 3 months to your expiry date I believe. You can get first hand information from the NIS.
When you get a new passport, send a scanned copy of the biodata page by cse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2017
40manlappy:

Let me speak with the PG School staff who assisted me. Please send a PM on Monday morning.
Tried getting across to you..... Kindly remember to contact the PG school staff to see if he can be of assistance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funjy: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Pls help while filling Wes application form I noticed that my type of institutions for both my HND and OND was showed as teacher training colleges and when I click on the back button my HND shows as secondary education while my OND shows as HND shows as teacher training colleges.

Has anyone ever experienced this?. How do I correct/ edit it, though I have sent a mail to Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Thank you. Will not give up just yet. lol
Seriah:

Nothing really. A lot is tied to your score in listening. And why does it seem as if you have given up on getting an 8 in listening. People have done it so do not rule yourself out just yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Please does anyone know or have an idea when the Ontario OINP will end/close?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Omonjoe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
I applied for evaluation of my credentials through WES.

I sent them copies of my B.Eng certificate and M.Eng statement of result. My B.Eng transcript was sent by school but M.Eng transcript yet to be sent by my school.

Surprisingly WES updated my account that all documents have bn received and waiting for verification from my institution. I emailed them to find out if it was a mistake or they are disregarding my M Eng evaluation because my M.Eng transcript has not bn sent. To my surprise, they said verification mail was also sent to the school I did my masters.

My question: Does WES evaluate credentials without transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
That is for students that schooled in Canada...

EE FSWP for OINP is still open.

dammysanmi:
I think its closed already...
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/ontario-international-masters-graduate-stream-reaches-intake-limit.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by matildatee: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good day everyone, I just received the ITA from the last draw. However, I need to get Police certificate from the USA. Can anyone recommend how I can get the FBI fingerprinting card in Nigeria please? Thank you for your kind assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
My apologies @sammyacbxyz ...@boldinc

boldinc:
That is for students that schooled in Canada...

EE FSWP for OINP is still open.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hi ,
Please I checked my Hubby's noc and the job description DT fits his skill is noc 2264 which is rated a grade b.

Is there any disadvantage applying via trade ?
He has a degree as well as Intl certifications for the job.

I was denied Canadian visa ( student permit ) 3 times abt 4 or 5 years ago so am scared of being the primary applicant. My job skill is a grade A

Do grade a applicants get faster it's than grade b? Can we apply seperately while including each other as spouse? Please advise.

How do you guys get letter of reference from the company you work? I don't think my employer will want to give such reference for immigration. They only give letter of introduction to embassy for visit.

Hubby has 7 years experience with different coys with max of years per coy...oil projects. Will he have to get reference letter from all d coys?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
olajide21:

Tried getting across to you..... Kindly remember to contact the PG school staff to see if he can be of assistance

*Modified

Done. He is willing to assist. Please check your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
mamatwiny:
Hi ,
Please I checked my Hubby's noc and the job description DT fits his skill is noc 2264 which is rated a grade b.

Is there any disadvantage applying via trade ?
He has a degree as well as Intl certifications for the job

Also, I noticed points are no longer awarded for adaptability ( spousal).

I was denied Canadian visa ( student permit ) 3 times abt 4 or 5 years ago so am scared of being the primary applicant. My job skill is a grade A

Do grade a applicants get faster it's than grade b? Can we apply seperately while including each other as spouse? Please advise.

That shouldn't be a problem, as long as you were not banned for presenting fraudulent documents or mis-interpreting.

Na the same rope tie both PA and SA. Cos the SA will still get asked about previous visa applications and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please how do i upload picture paasport.....i have tried but i am not meeting the specifications.

Please someone help is the only thing holding me now.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
You don't have to meet the spec. Just ensure the photo is clear. I tried my best but could not meet the spec, so I submitted like that.
I am not sure of the importance of the photograph as you will still have to submit another one after PPR. It is this one that will be on your PR card.

specrealq:
Please how do i upload picture paasport.....i have tried but i am not meeting the specifications.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
You need to go back to the photographer to take another photo. print out the specifications and take along. you are to upload the soft copy of the passport photo and not a scanned copy of the physical passport photo.
specrealq:

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
you submitted without uploading a photo?
dupyshoo:
You don't have to meet the spec. Just ensure the photo is clear. I tried my best but could not meet the spec, so I submitted like that.
I am not sure of the importance of the photograph as you will still have to submit another one after PPR. It is this one that will be on your PR card.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nope, I submitted the photo I had like that. A lot of people had similar issue and submitted what they had without any implications as I am yet to see anyone rejected cos of uploaded photo quality. I doubt if they will be checking the quality and the pixel of the photos of all applicants.

vcole:
you submitted without uploading a photo?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
I thought once it doesn't meet the spec, then it won't let you upload it. So, how does the error now pop up? I can't even remember this part cos at that point I was just tired of that eAPR process. Lol! I think mine uploaded without issues though.
dupyshoo:
Nope, I submitted the photo I had like that. A lot of people had similar issue and submitted what they had without any implications as I am yet to see anyone rejected cos of uploaded photo quality. I doubt if they will be checking the quality and the pixel of the photos of all applicants.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please who will the letters from employer ,police be addressed you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please who will the letters from employer ,police be addressed to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Alright. Thanks a lot

Beem4cupid:
You don't need to necessarily merge all LOE as one PDF document. I think you should attach LOE with other documents in any crucial section e.g POF and Employment records. You can decide what method will work for you though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
You won't get any error, so far the file is not more than 2MB.

The important one is the photo you submit after PPR. They reject a lot of photos during the printing of PR cards. We were fortunate that ours were accepted though as we could not get our toddler to take a photo without smiling.

vcole:
I thought once it doesn't meet the spec, then it won't let you upload it. So, how does the error now pop up? I can't even remember this part cos at that point I was just tired of that eAPR process. Lol! I think mine uploaded without issues though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
boldinc:
Accra Visa Office(r)

boldinc:
Accra Visa Office(r)

@boldinc thank you. Please one confusing thing, for LRWS I made 8,6.5,7.5,6.5 if I receive NOI from OINP do my scores qualify to apply? As their required clb is band 7 in all. Please can I get a link that explains this? I want to know if I have to start the application as 1500cad is not soo cheap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
You should be fine...

Afamdi12:
@boldinc thank you. Please one confusing thing, for LRWS I made 8,6.5,7.5,6.5 if I receive NOI from OINP do my scores qualify to apply? As their required clb is band 7 in all. Please can I get a link that explains this? I want to know if I have to start the application as 1500cad is not soo cheap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebimarian: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=boldinc post=54091447]Offer letter for what?

[
Job offer/employment

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.