Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2615139 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Are you married? Got a Masters degree? What's your IELTS score?

Share all possible details so we can help.

blueblood1:
Congrats to those with ita and those expecting. But with a Crs score of 382, What is my hope? Feel like crying when I see guys mentioning 430 something
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2017
1. Google WES and IQAS... Those are the 2 major organizations patronized on here.
2. Yes you can start right away.
3. You need to check on their websites...

seggzzy:
Pls how do I start my ECA the website and how to go about it.
2) Can I start it when I have not done my IELTS exam?
3) How much does it cost now with the latest forex?
Thanks
Your response will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello house...Congrats to all the ITA recipients in the 56th draw!!
Pls i need some guidance in filling this post ITA profile.
1) We will assess XXXXXX secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXXXXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.
are we supposed to mention secondary schl history under the education history?
2) I started uni in one schl and then transfered to another. am I supposed to break it down and mention d schls abi shld i just mention the degree awarding institution??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
boldinc:
You do not need the statement of the person giving the gift. The gift deed will suffice...

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blueblood1(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2017
boldinc:

Yea, I'm married but no masters. My ielts score is 8.5, 7.5, 7.5,7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blueblood1(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
boldinc:

I am married. But I have no masters.
My ielts score is 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls house i have come again ooooo.Please can someone clarify how many days i have to apply once i receive NOI from Ontario.I am reading conflicting info online.Is it 14 or 45 days?Please reply someone who is extremely sure.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning all and congrats to those who got ITA in latest draw.

Please, Can someone help with the IRCC address for the reference letter? My previous employer refused to address "To Whom it May Concern"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2017
gbemmy777:
Good morning all, I have been a silent reader on this thread and I can say that have learnt a lot, thanks to everyone who has been Contributing. I will like to know if there's any banker in the house who's going tru the process, hubby has 2 years experience as a teller and one year experience as a cash officer in cash management unit of another bank, while checking the NoC the one that matches his duty fell under category C. Pls for those that have create their profile, which NoC under category B can an operations staff in a bank use. Thanks so much

Is he just cash officer or cash and teller supervisor? Let your husband check NOC 1212
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebimarian: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
boldinc:
Offer letter for what?

I said offer letter of employment... Pls reply me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hallly: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Is the 8.5 in listening? And how many years of work experience do you have ?

blueblood1:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2017
blueblood1:

I assume 8.5 is Listening score, if so, you must be very aged. To boost your score, kindly get your spouse to sit IELTS and evaluate her academic qualification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Good morning all and congrats to those who got ITA in latest draw.

Please, Can someone help with the IRCC address for the reference letter? My previous employer refused to address "To Whom it May Concern"

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2017
AZeD1:
For those who submitted, with gift deeds, did you also submit addition documents with the gift deed e.g bank statement of the person providing the gift?

Also has anybody being able to get the bank letter in the specified format from GTB for savings account?

Nope. You will be getting a confirmation letter. That, plus your account statement should be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Your IELTS score is not bad at all... Did your spouse also write IELTS? Did you evaluate your spouse's degree? What's your age? If your spouse is younger, you will have a better chance if he/she is the principal applicant. I do not see why you should not get ITA...

blueblood1:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2017
ugoiyke79e2:

Hello house...Congrats to all the ITA recipients in the 56th draw!!
Pls i need some guidance in filling this post ITA profile.
1) We will assess XXXXXX secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXXXXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.
are we supposed to mention secondary schl history under the education history? Include only, qualifications you have ECA on, i.e, the education that helped you secure ITA.
2) I started uni in one schl and then transfered to another. am I supposed to break it down and mention d schls abi shld i just mention the degree awarding institution??
In this area, only the awarding institution would be appropriate, the transfer should be explained in personal history if within the last 10yrs or after you turned 18yrs old

Find your answers within
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2017
45 days...

Beckyhopeful:
Pls house i have come again ooooo.Please can someone clarify how many days i have to apply once i receive NOI from Ontario.I am reading conflicting info online.Is it 14 or 45 days?Please reply someone who is extremely sure.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2017
I cannot remember the question... Pls remind me.

ebimarian:

I said offer letter of employment... Pls reply me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gbemmy777: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
dannio:

Is he just cash officer or cash and teller supervisor? Let your husband check NOC 1212
thanks so much, he was a teller in his previous bank, but in his present working place, he works in the cash management unit as a cash officer. They distribute money to other branches of the bank and also do the lodgement at cbn. Will ask him for more info as I don't really know about the cash and teller supervisor. I have check the NoC 1212, it doesn't Match his job roles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Wiseoldman: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello all, I need an advice on the process. I am currently doing the WES review but I selected US under the conversion region. Will this suffice for Canadian Immigration?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Nope. You will be getting a confirmation letter. That, plus your account statement should be fine.
Please what should be in the confirmation letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Just send them an e-mail stating your observations and state the corrections you want to be effected.

I did something similar when I did mine.

Wiseoldman:
Hello all, I need an advice on the process. I am currently doing the WES review but I selected US under the conversion region. Will this suffice for Canadian Immigration?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by colegold100: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
I hail all the Gurus in the house, both contributors and those in ghost mode.

Based on what i have read so far, I realise that IELTS is one of the major hurdles (if not the main sef) to scale through if one want to get high score so as to enter the pool and get ITA asap.

Please see my profile and that of wifey for advice:

Family: wife,hubby & 2 kids

hubby: 33

Education
Wife: BSC/MSC
hubby: Bsc/MBA

Years of working experience
Wife: 5 years
Hubby: 9 years

Relevance of working experience on NOC

Wife: Currently works for one of the big 4 consulting Multinational firms and job function is on NOC but educational background does not relate to job function.

hubby: 8 years in banking( operations and marketing),presently working a well known Multinational FMCG with over a year working experience and current job function is on NOC.( Note that 2 years previous working experience in the banking is also relevant to current job function)

WES evaluation is in progess. Both should meet Canada education equivalent.

Questions
who should be the PA?
Do we have change of getting good score?
What materials can help in getting good score in IELTS and what should we aim for.
Any other advice is welcomed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Thank you @Garykasparov

Can someone else confirm this address for employment reference letters where previous employer refuses to address it "To Whom It May Concern"

Garykasparov:

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Thank you @Garykasparov

Can someone else confirm this address for employment reference letters where previous employer refuses to address it "To Whom It May Concern"

What confirmation do you need again.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
colegold100:
I hail all the Gurus in the house, both contributors and those in ghost mode.

Based on what i have read so far, I realise that IELTS is one of the major hurdles (if not the main sef) to scale through if one want to get high score so as to enter the pool and get ITA asap.

Please see my profile and that of wifey for advice:

Family: wife,hubby & 2 kids

hubby: 33

Education
Wife: BSC/MSC
hubby: Bsc/MBA

Years of working experience
Wife: 5 years
Hubby: 9 years

Relevance of working experience on NOC

Wife: Currently works for one of the big 4 consulting Multinational firms and job function is on NOC but educational background does not relate to job function.

hubby: 8 years in banking( operations and marketing),presently working a well known Multinational FMCG with over a year working experience and current job function is on NOC.( Note that 2 years previous working experience in the banking is also relevant to current job function)

WES evaluation is in progess. Both should meet Canada education equivalent.

Questions
who should be the PA?
Do we have change of getting good score?
What materials can help in getting good score in IELTS and what should we aim for.
Any other advice is welcome!

You guys are pretty neck n neck in education and work experience, you need just 3 years work exp. Ur IELTS scores will pretty much determine who is PA. She's a year younger, she might have higher scores based on that but see ur ielts results first, that will determine. Aim for L8.5, R8, S and W 7.5. The person with closest score to this wins the PA race. YouTube is ur best friend for ielts along with ieltsliz, ieltsadvantage and the materials from British Council and I can't emphasize this enough, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

NOC is not required to be related to Education.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
He took his time to type the address that has been shared several times and yet you are asking other people to confirm. Why can't just take few mins to google it instead of waiting for someone to give you this information?

I am sorry that I am a bit mean but I think we need to stop asking questions that have been asked several times.

sammyacbxyz:
Thank you @Garykasparov

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2017
blueblood1:
Congrats to those with ita and those expecting. But with a Crs score of 382, What is my hope? Feel like crying when I see guys mentioning 430 something

I really understand how u are feeling right now. we all felt exactly the same when crs cut off was soaring high just a few mnths ago.....I personally felt i had maxed out all criteria but one....i even lost marks to age...
I just wnt to encourage u not to lose all hope.
Try to seek out areas to improve your scores e.g provincial nominations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Garykasparov:

Find your answers within

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
I wouldn't ask if I have not searched. Someone else also suggested that any IRCC address will be fine. So I personally do not think asking for confirmation is too much. We are all trying to help each other here.

Thanks also for this confirmation. Cheers!

dupyshoo:
He took his time to type the address that have been shared several times and yet you are asking other people to confirm. Why can't just take few mins to google it instead of waiting for someone to give you this information?

I am sorry that I am a bit mean but I think we need to stop asking questions that have been asked several times.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know what confirmation you want again o, the information you requested for is publicly available, you just need to search for it.
sammyacbxyz:
Thank you @Garykasparov

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats to everyone who received ITA.

I'm patiently waiting for WES. Should have used IQAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.