Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605437 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:04am On May 10, 2017
caon:
abeg help e with this enquiry pls.must I use my international passport to have my results evaulate
for IQAS, in lieu of your international passport, I think you can use your driver's license or any other government issued valid means of ID. Well, I suppose government here means Federal not State government and so your lagos state resident permit may not fly.

However, our seniors in the house should kindly throw more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:30am On May 10, 2017
codebrew85:
for IQAS, in lieu of your international passport, I think you can use your driver's license or any other government issued valid means of ID. Well, I suppose government here means Federal not State government and so your lagos state resident permit may not fly.

WES doesn't require any.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by naijacentric(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2017
Please am new here pls how do i go about the the statement of account can somebody put me thru it thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:48am On May 10, 2017
caon:
Hello All,so I wan to pay or my ECA 2mao but my international passport is not ready yet to be used to pay IQAS and WES canada for assessment.can I use other forms of means of I'd such as my lagos resident card and or work I'd card.pls I need your response soon to enable me continue wit d process.cc 40manlappy,Optionese,Bimpsy

You can use national ID, if u have one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:52am On May 10, 2017
Good morning all, please for passport photos to be uploaded, is it all traveling (children and adults)that are to snap or just adults? I'm asking so I'd know if I should take the children to snap before I get to that stage. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:55am On May 10, 2017
caon:
Hello All,so I wan to pay or my ECA 2mao but my international passport is not ready yet to be used to pay IQAS and WES canada for assessment.can I use other forms of means of I'd such as my lagos resident card and or work I'd card.pls I need your response soon to enable me continue wit d process.cc 40manlappy,Optionese,Bimpsy

Regarding IDs, IQAS website says: "Proof of name (a copy of government issued identity document: for example passport or driver license)"

So any FG-issued ID should be fine, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by moyinoluwa1: 8:20am On May 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Good morning all, please for passport photos to be uploaded, is it all traveling (children and adults)that are to snap or just adults? I'm asking so I'd know if I should take the children to snap before I get to that stage. Thanks.

You will upload passport for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 8:29am On May 10, 2017
AnyiEO1:

Yes and yes should be your answers.Any other thing is a misrepresention besides ,it doesn't in anyway affect you negatively.

Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 8:30am On May 10, 2017
lacord5:

DO NOT FILL YES FOR NO 2! DON'T!
You weren't refused visa due to misrepresentation or inadmissibility. Read between the lines...its a NO, if you make a mistake here you would be refused. People who are inadmissible have something to do with criminal profile.

I appreciate. Thnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2017
please house I got a job invite as a skilled worker,job condition states that no degree is needed...... my sister in Canada got me the job, I intend schooling in Canada because I possess only a secondary school certificate now.... please my question is, what do I still need?? do I need POF? ECA? it does the invite cover alot of things?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:33am On May 10, 2017
bsaying:
please house I got a job invite as a skilled worker,job condition states that no degree is needed...... my sister in Canada got me the job, I intend schooling in Canada because I possess only a secondary school certificate now.... please my question is, what do I still need?? do I need POF? ECA? it does the invite cover alot of things?

Your question is not clear, What queries do you need answered? If you got a job then your employer will process your visa. That's how it works. This thread is for people without job offer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:35am On May 10, 2017
naijacentric:
Please am new here pls how do i go about the the statement of account can somebody put me thru it thanks

ask your bank to print out 6 months bank statement addresed to CIC.That's all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 9:43am On May 10, 2017
Since your sister is in Canada and got you the invite,she should understand the process better and be able to direct you accordingly.
bsaying:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 9:44am On May 10, 2017
It does matter. If you didn't specify the job for ur trv visa,then you can't claim points. Not disclosing at that time and deciding to disclose now can get you misrepresentation
Faky201:
Hello people,

Does it matter if I claim points for a job I did not mention in my prior trv visa?
I have reference letter for d job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by doyinwbaby: 9:47am On May 10, 2017
hello all, so my school has finally sent my transcripts down to WES. do i still need to send my certificate too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:57am On May 10, 2017
doyinwbaby:
hello all, so my school has finally sent my transcripts down to WES. do i still need to send my certificate too?

Am sure there were instructions when you were filling the form. Find out what you need to submit ffrom their website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lilyandie: 9:57am On May 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks alot for all your input. Please i am about to embark on the WES verification. I am choosing to verify my MSC. Please can someone help me state the step by step process. I have done alot of reading but still somewhat confused.

From what i understand, i ask my school in the uk to forward my transcripts to them with the attached form, from WES or IQAS. Is there anything else i need to send to them? or thats it?

when do certificates come in?

Please can someone explain the step by step process. Thank you so much for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 10:12am On May 10, 2017
doyinwbaby:

Yes, you'll still have to send your Degree cert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tayonani: 10:17am On May 10, 2017
Hello house, I and my family want to start d PR program, but am not financially OK , can we use somebody statement of acct as sponsor when our bank statement is require? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 10:38am On May 10, 2017
tayonani:
Hello house, I and my family want to start d PR program, but am not financially OK , can we use somebody statement of acct as sponsor when our bank statement is require? Thanks

No you cannot. All required funds must be in your account or your spouse's account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michaelbay: 10:40am On May 10, 2017
[b]hello guru's in the house pls ooo i need you guys help, do i print out my online application form then signed before i now upload it to my CIC Account [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
Welldone everyone...been reading here for a while but finally starting the process.

I'd like to ask from those who have gone ahead of us...what bank do you recommend to build funds and that is most flexible with the statement thing...I am asking because i read reports of some people saying their bank did not give them statements addressed to CIC. I have both Access and GTB savings. Which do you recommend most? Though i am more predisposed towards Access as i have a couple of familiar and friendly faces in the Customer Care department of my branch.

Thanks guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtaminator: 10:51am On May 10, 2017
Rather, you will need a job that qualifies as a valid job offer according to IRCC/CIC (This in effect means certain jobs do not qualify)
Secondly, the employer will need to obtain an LMIA( labour market impact assessment) for the job they have offered you showing that there is no Canadian available or qualified to do the job.

optionese:

Congratulations on the job. Question is the job LMIA one ? The kind of job that would give you points? If yes carry on. If no, then I suggest you forget about it. To know if the job is LMIA ask your friend and check CIC website on jobs that qualify to give you points.

Hope you update the house on how this plays out .goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:10am On May 10, 2017
Michaelbay:
[b]hello guru's in the house pls ooo i need you guys help, do i print out my online application form then signed before i now upload it to my CIC Account [color=#006600][/color]

Which form...? e-Apr...Post ITA? To the best of my knowledge, there is no printing out of any forms (it's not even physically possible). The whole process is online and your electronic signature/declaration is required.

Except I don't understand your question though angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 11:24am On May 10, 2017
Good day House,

My friend would like to know if she can apply to the Canadian skilled worker program as a registered nurse with 12years work experience and that's the only certificate she has, also which body will she use for ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2017
Please where In Nigeria can I run my IELTS How do I reg? And how much please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
bsaying:
Please where In Nigeria can I run my IELTS How do I reg? And how much please?
type 'ielts british council' on google, peruse the site and you'd get your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 12:48pm On May 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You can use national ID, if u have one
thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 12:48pm On May 10, 2017
codebrew85:

thank you so mucch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 12:51pm On May 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Regarding IDs, IQAS website says: "Proof of name (a copy of government issued identity document: for example passport or driver license)"

So any FG-issued ID should be fine, IMO.
thank you very much.gettin someone with a ddorm account that uses dollar master card has been a bit difficult,aside from using a dorm account,how else can I pay for my result assessment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
Want to evaluate my Msc degree done in unilag..However certificate is not ready but statement of result/transcript from department is available...Would wes accept that...need urgent response..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 1:00pm On May 10, 2017
datovid:
Want to evaluate my Msc degree done in unilag..However certificate is not ready but statement of result/transcript from department is available...Would wes accept that...need urgent response..

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.