Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598670 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamacajah: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
sly4reall:
Hi olabellruk,

I have a contact who was introduced to me in OAU Ife for MBA transcript processing (I think he works there). He processed my transcript in record time and posted it to WES. He also assisted me with the verification when it was sent back.

Though I am waiting for WES to confirm receipt of verification.(The verification confirmation was last Week) Maybe you can send me a mail sly4reall@yahoo.com. so that i can send u his number.

Hello Sly4reall, please send the contact details to me as well. I am requiring verification as well. I used the online ETX site to get the transcript..infact it took 1 month after payment before they sent the transcript to WES and then they gave me a wrong tracking number, infact I don't want to talk further on how they were frustrating. I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations!!!

SlowlybtSurely:
Long time people! Got my PPR few days ago. Took a total of 114 days from AOR. Timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
Schedule A reguested April 26th
Schedule A submitted April 29th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Special thanks to my paddies; dupyshoo (may God bless this woman for me), vcole, Iphie, 40manlappy, boldinc etal.

This journey has taught me that if you have a vision, work towards it and pray, success is sure.

Good luck everyone. We will all celebrate in the end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sly4reall: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
vcole:

I think they respond by email now but you'll still have to go to exams and records or main aud to get them to do it and pay like 1k or sumn ridiculous

Thanks so much. God bless u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sly4reall: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
mamacajah:

Hello Sly4reall, please send the contact details to me as well. I am requiring verification as well. I used the online ETX site to get the transcript..infact it took 1 month after payment before they sent the transcript to WES and then they gave me a wrong tracking number, infact I don't want to talk further on how they were frustrating. I appreciate your response.

Send me a mail. I cannot put d contacts no here.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Generalmerchant: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good evening brothers and sisters. please I am trying to fill my pr application. I need to find out if my spouse work history can be moved personal history. Cos right now it is in work history and the thing is asking for reference letter.

Can go back and edit it to personal history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
You can add him as your dependant but be ready to have a paper trial to support it.you paying his fees, being the legal guardians his school will call on should they need anything, proof that he is living with you...the whole 9 yards.
dtush:

House please help on this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:
Long time people! Got my PPR few days ago. Took a total of 114 days from AOR. Timeline below:

PPR June 9th

Congrats!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tdadz:
Dears, please what advantages does one get if one has an open work permit in Candada.... does this make one a legal immigrant to work in Canada. I got this info from an agent and need to confirm how legit it is b4 my friend falls for their trap.
I need ur urgent response as soon as possible...
Thanks

All these agencies who get work permit are mostly fake. Am sure you know that already but "am sleep" though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Generalmerchant:
Good evening brothers and sisters. please I am trying to fill my pr application. I need to find out if my spouse work history can be moved personal history. Cos right now it is in work history and the thing is asking for reference letter.

Can go back and edit it to personal history?
Yes move your spouse work experience to personal history.
It is useless to include your spouse work experience if it was not gained in Canada. Reference letter or not it will be ignored. So freely go back, remove it and add it to spouse personal history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Faky201:
Good day All,

Please who can direct me to where the gift deed sample is on this thread. I searched and did not find it. Thank u.

Put gift deed on the search page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congratulations. More success stories to come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
optionese:

Put gift deed on the search page
He wants you to do that. According to him..I have searched and didn't find. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jolao: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
@perks, Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jolao:
Can he claim 3years in total to claim full points or just 1 year of clinical practice.
Thanks for your response

@jolao, you mentioned that your spouse is working in a non clinical role, that is what I referred to as his other job. It's pretty simple, fill his work experience as it is. If Mr X worked as a gardener from 2010-2011, then janitor from 2012-2013, then chef from 2014-2015, that is how Mr X should fill his work experience. I got your pm but I'm not responding to pms from new members as all questions are best asked and answered on the thread for maximum benefit to all.

He can claim 3 years provided he's able to get reference letters from d respective employers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jolao:
@Vcole, sorry to bother you, Can he claim 3years in total to get full points or just 1 year of clinical practice.
Thanks for your response

@jolao, you mentioned that your spouse is working in a non clinical role, that is what I referred to as his other job. It's pretty simple, fill his work experience as it is. If Mr X worked as a gardener from 2010-2011, then janitor from 2012-2013, then chef from 2014-2015, that is how Mr X should fill his work experience. I got your pm but I'm not responding to pms from new members as all questions are best asked and answered on the thread for maximum benefit to all.

Add all d years he has worked, be it clinical or not if u want 3 years and can get ref letter from all d employers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jolao: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for your contributions, he has done his assessment with MCC, waiting for mine with WES, and preparing for IELTS at the same time, it will all end in Praise for us all.
MummyJaygirls:

Add all d years he has worked, be it clinical or not if u want 3 years and can get ref letter from all d employers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, please did u get a response to this question
molly14:
Good day all

Please does any1 know if it matters if the POF was credited from a company account? And what other documents apart from gift deed and transfer proof needs to be attached

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Special thanks to my paddies; dupyshoo (may God bless this woman for me), vcole, Iphie, 40manlappy, boldinc etal.

This journey has taught me that if you have a vision, work towards it and pray, success is sure.

Good luck everyone. We will all celebrate in the end.

Congrats dear, Good news we all await!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamacajah: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=sly4reall post=57458599][/quote]I pmed you. pls check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adewa1980: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
I will appreciate if the gurus in the house can advise me on this matter. I have two children with a man who i do not currently live with but have plans to marry in September.Due to the way the points are dropping, i am hoping to get an ITA in a few weeks time.
This is my question: Should i claim to be single and then update my status with IRCC after the wedding? (bearing in mind im single until legally married in September). Also, would this affect my points in any way? I will appreciate honest resoonse... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Go to Exam and record there's an office in charge of this. The last time I did mine I paid 2k.

Cheers

sly4reall:
Hello All,

University of Benin (Uniben) sent my spouse Transcript to WES. WES is requesting for institution confirmation.

Who knows how Uniben carry out confirmation to WES. Is it by hard copy mail or they use email to respond to WES.

I need the information so that I can follow up. Will appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello, good morning all. Please I have a question to ask. I have LLB(university certificate) and a BL(law school) and I'm a bit confused with these scenarios :

1. University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR University
level entry-to-practice professional degree or equal
(occupation related to the degree must be: NOC 2016 Skill
Level A, and licensed by a provincial regulatory body)

And

Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or
equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three
years)

Which of the two does my certificates fit in

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Cissy10:
A Bridging open work permit is for people already working in Canada who have applied for permanent residency but their current visa (either post graduate work permit or work permit) will expire before their PR application is approved. This means you can't apply for it if you are outside Canada. You can search for 'bridging open work permit" on the CIC website

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Adiahabasi:
419 things ooo. Don't fall for it! Nigeria is not on the list of countries entitled to Canadian work visa if you don't get a job prior to applying. Abeg run

I concur with quote. The ONLY open work permit I think that a Nigerian applying from within can obtain is the spousal one. I.e., one for the dependent of an international studying partner

Tdadz:
Dears, please what advantages does one get if one has an open work permit in Candada.... does this make one a legal immigrant to work in Canada. I got this info from an agent and need to confirm how legit it is b4 my friend falls for their trap.
I need ur urgent response as soon as possible...
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ladon7: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Ladon7:
Good morning to d gurus in da Aose, pls still on POF matter. Make I tender my case
I am a civil servant wit spouse n 3 kids, u know say civil servant no get get money nah ,however I av a registered company but I Dont av any bank account opened in the name of the company, my friends do help me run my personal acct with millions,like deposit and withdraw within few days,they promised to leave the fund in my account as soon as I get ITA till I finish the whole process, my question now is must the required fund sit in my account for 6 months before I can print out the statement for application and secondly will VO raise eyebrow with such money that is entering my account being a civil servant, pls I need ur advice cos I Dont want to be a victim.

Pls more advice from the gurus in da aose
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2017
elfmann:

Some pple dey carry estimate from Canada tool enter express. Na nija we dey abi?

lol...as in based on belief

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtaminator: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
If you entered the pool and got an ITA without an ECA, I would advice you decline the ITA. If you don't, you would end up wasting the 90 days plus the time it would take till CIC rejects your application.

tpain22:

Hmm, That's serious. this strike has affected alot of lives. without WES i cant apply for PR and 90days is fast approaching. after that my ITA will expire.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2017
dtaminator:
If you entered the pool and got an ITA without an ECA, I would advice you decline the ITA. If you don't, you would end up wasting the 90 days plus the time it would take till CIC rejects your application.

And cash.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zilifish: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2017
dtaminator:

WES has recieved my documents and are currently working on it. Bro what if my ielts results comes out say 2nd week in july while my ECA hasnt come. Can i still dive into the pool in anticipation to recieve it soonest?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Ladon7:

Pls more advice from the gurus in da aose
search pof. you ll find advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2017
adewa1980:
I will appreciate if the gurus in the house can advise me on this matter. I have two children with a man who i do not currently live with but have plans to marry in September.Due to the way the points are dropping, i am hoping to get an ITA in a few weeks time.
This is my question: Should i claim to be single and then update my status with IRCC after the wedding? (bearing in mind im single until legally married in September). Also, would this affect my points in any way? I will appreciate honest resoonse... Thanks
Since you are single now you shd apply as single with children. you can then update cic after your marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.