Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,199 members, 7,845,954 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2633758 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jobmman: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have a question. I have been denied Canada visa twice before my husband got ITA, infact the second application was still in progress while we submitted our PR application and I got refused along the line I ordered My gcm notes to know reason for refusal. Gcm notes pointed insufficient funds mainly as reason for refusal and ties. Am just disturbed does the past refusal have anything to do with the current PR application in anyway? Are PR applications treated independently or are they linked with previous refusals? Note: hubby is presently on student visa in Canada. The first refusal was a visit visa and the second was open work permit. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
School will send it with your transcripts after completing their own section
victor101:

Thanks. Please one more question, did you fax the Request of Academic Record Form to IQAS yourself alongside other docs or you gave your school to send it with your transcript? I'm suppose to take the form to my School to fill a section of the form. So I want to know if the school should send it, especially the Request of Academic Record Form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rudy007: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls my ielts result still baffles me. 6.5,6.5,6,6.5 LRWS. is it advisable to go for remark? Could there be any chance of increase in any category after remark?.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Cecegal: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
As in it can't even wrap it around my head,If an organisation here told me my certs was forged I would be restless until I sorted it out as long as I am 100% sure talk more if an International organisation in a Country am planning to migrate to.

Anyways everyone knows where it bites them most.

uote author=WellEndowed post=57868511]

You better engage them today. If they go ahead do you know it could ruin you? how can an organisation threaten to notify other bodies your result is forged and you are taking it lightly? undecided

Some of you take things lightly. How can they make such threat and you are still here asking questions?[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adiahabasi:
. WES evaluates it as 2 or more certs IQAS doesn't, so stick with WES.
SINP and Nova Scotia are the available options but both have been quite unpredictable this year.

XX01:

It's IQAS that evaluates it as 2 or more certificates not WES.

Please can anyone help to confirm where to evaluate OND and HND, don't want to waste money please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017

If he later got a letter confirming him as an assistant banking officer and signed by a GM and a director, then where did the initial letter confirming him as a credit supervisor originate from?

That is clearly a misrepresentation. He shot himself in the foot.

Exactly. The bolded is what he was meant to have done in the first place.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dammiehar:
School will send it with your transcripts after completing their own section

Thanks @Dammiehar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
jobmman:
I have a question. I have been denied Canada visa twice before my husband got ITA, infact the second application was still in progress while we submitted our PR application and I got refused along the line I ordered My gcm notes to know reason for refusal. Gcm notes pointed insufficient funds mainly as reason for refusal and ties. Am just disturbed does the past refusal have anything to do with the current PR application in anyway? Are PR applications treated independently or are they linked with previous refusals? Note: hubby is presently on student visa in Canada. The first refusal was a visit visa and the second was open work permit. Thanks

They will have your past refusal. When you apply for PR, make sure your POF is solid and does not show that you have had it for a long time. It would throw up a red flag. Your POF could come via sale of property and cars, etc. Because they already have it in their records that you don't have that kind of money from your normal work.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
olajide21:
Good morning All. Hope we are having a peaceful holidays. My ECA just got completed by WES since March the 6th, 2017. The report however carried a few notification based on
1.0 the way my third name was on my first degree credentials and my second degree credentials ( I assessed both)
2. A typographical error by my instution in spelling my first name correctly in the academic transcript sent to them. ( The name Sheriff was spelt Sherief) The report clearly stated that this error occurred.

I have a court affidavit in respect of item 1 as I also noticed this in my credentials hence I have never had an issue with it.
Does the two notifications added to my report pose any danger? Do I accept the report the way it is and use it for my CIC bearing in mind the inclusion of these notification with the VIC assessing officer thinking it's fraudulent?
One good though, it's seems both issues occurred only on my first degree assessment alone. I have read here that assessing the second degree alone would be sufficient, do I ask WES to limit my ECA to my masters degree alone?
Elders in the house, kindly advice.
Thanks in anticipation.... If you need further details in other to advice better, do let me know.

My people, would an affidavit from court stating that "Sheriff" and "Sherief" are thesame person suffice enough to satisfy the verifying officer's curiosity?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
olajide21:

My people, would an affidavit from court stating that "Sheriff" and "Sherief" are thesame person suffice enough to satisfy the verifying officer's curiosity?

If I was the one, I would rather ask my school yo resend and correct the name whilst informing WES that it's an error and the school will have to resend. But that's my opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=XX01 post=57887228]

If I was the one, I would rather ask my school yo resend and correct the name whilst informing WES that it's an error and the school will have to resend. But that's my opinion. [/quote
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
jobmman:

Your husband's PR application will be treated independently. However, your husband must indicate that you have been refused visa twice and state the type of visa and the reason for refusal, else it would be termed as misrepresentation and outright ban of 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rudy007:
Pls my ielts result still baffles me. 6.5,6.5,6,6.5 LRWS. is it advisable to go for remark? Could there be any chance of increase in any category after remark?.
Thanks

For listening and reading - No. for writing and speaking - possible.

Hence waste no time for a remark and rewrite the test

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls has anyone gotten bank letters from UBA and GTBank with savings account?
Also can I submit e-APR without FBI PCC with my deadline still a month to go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
deeore:
Please i would like to ask some questions,as am sure many frequent readers are aware of my predicament... @40manlappy @vcole @Boss13 @dupsychoo @boldinc and the rest of the amazing gurus.. My question goes thus..
1) am i to get a new police certificate as its only valid for 2 or 3months.
2) should i apply for a new reference letter from my bank or the one i used previously is still valid and do i need to submit another statement
3) should i apply for a new work reference for hubby and i,or the ones i used is still valid.

Sorry about your issue. Don't give up. Police clearance certificates are valid for 1 year, though it's valid for 3 months here in Nigeria. For other documents, except there is a wide time difference to the date you intend to submit, I don't think there may be need to get fresh documents. Remember your documents have already been reviewed, just your passport that was the issue. Which you have the opportunity to correct now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dmomoduza: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
There's no cause for alarm bro.

My university sent my credentials using the same untracked Royal mail service. You may want to use my timeline to extrapolate yours

I faxed my documents to IQAS on the 7th of May.
Sent a request for my transcripts to be sent to IQAS, this was done on the 10th of May by the UK Uni
I got an email from IQAS confirming receipt of my application (without the transcripts) on the 23rd of May

My ECA was concluded on the 14th of June as stated in the letter but I only received the email on the 22nd of June

lilyandie:

please kindly assist oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Boss13:

The problem is not WES, but from your Institution - maybe there is no record of your credentials with them. What WES do is contact the Institution to confirm if the certificate and transcript are original and when the institution indicate otherwise, then it is termed as a forgery. So visit your school and confirm the authenticity of your results.

Please I want to do my verification with WES, please can someone guide me through it?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kyaggy:

Please I want to do my verification with WES, please can someone guide me through it?
Thanks in anticipation.

Go to www.wes.org and create a profile first. there is also FAQs which you can read up. If you are still not clear, return back to the forum for assistance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lagertha: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello all,

I'm verifying my credentials through IQAS. Do I have to send my application via courier or can I scan and email to them..

Urgent response required.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bookmytravel1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening all and happy holiday. I pray all our heart desire comes to pass.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rupect: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good people of this thread,
I'mjust a newbie in this Canada thread. I want someone to guide me on relocating to Canada. What is it's requirements and possible the best way to apply for the visa either through agent or do it yourself way.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rupect:
Good people of this thread,
I'mjust a newbie in this Canada thread. I want someone to guide me on relocating to Canada. What is it's requirements and possible the best way to apply for the visa either through agent or do it yourself way.

Thanks in anticipation.

Start reading from page 0

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
jobmman:

Eyah! I feel sorry that you didn't get the opportunity to be with ur hubby despite ur attempts.

Try to correct those previous errors in this current PR application. Make sure you have the required POF without any loopholes.
You know for sure you have to declare these refusals in this PR application because CIC knows for sure, but they won't consider the reasons you were refused as far as it wasn't misrepresentation and also as far as you duly meet all the requirements of PR Visa.

There is no cause for alarm, just see the PR route as another chance and package ur application especially POF and employment hx. (information has to tally with what you have provided to them in the past).

SHALLOM!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Generalmerchant: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening all. Please am having a little trouble resizing my passport photos to the recommended dimension. I was able to resize them to 600*650 pixels.

But I need to confirm that the head size conforms to 31 to 36 mm. Please how do o verify this. Am not good at graphics.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Feygbe:
Pls has anyone gotten bank letters from UBA and GTBank with savings account?

That's risky!! CIC has no chill these days.

Though they claim that you can submit evidence that you have started the process and then raise CSE later, I however wouldn't suggest that.....cos they still ve been rejecting people for this!!

FBI PCC is taking a long time now to get, so if you are not in the last phase of the FBI PCC application, it will affect ur eAPR.

If you have a high crs score, you can do what some others here on nairaland have done, which is to reject ITA and apply when they get the FBI PCC.

if you don't have good crs scores, they you can try ur luck and submit it with adequate evidence.

SHALLOM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just seeing this. You can send me a PM.
TDELTD:

Hello, i will like to have a discussion with you as regards P.Eng Registration. Please send me your email address when you can. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sorry about the first application. Do not feel too bad about it. Just know that God makes everything beautiful in his own time.
1) I will advise you get another PCC. I know of someone that they requested for a new PCC cos she submitted a PCC that was almost 3 months old.
2) Please get another bank statement. I am assuming you submitted your application over 2 months ago. Your bank statements should not be too old.
3)It depends on the effect the extra 2 months will have on your CRS score. If there is no change, then the former letters should still be valid. However, if I were in your shoes, I will get new letters cos I won't want stories again.

deeore:
Please i would like to ask some questions,as am sure many frequent readers are aware of my predicament... @40manlappy @vcole @Boss13 @dupsychoo @boldinc and the rest of the amazing gurus.. My question goes thus..
1) am i to get a new police certificate as its only valid for 2 or 3months.
2) should i apply for a new reference letter from my bank or the one i used previously is still valid and do i need to submit another statement
3) should i apply for a new work reference for hubby and i,or the ones i used is still valid.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't submit with a month to go. Wait till the last few days and then upload evidences that you have applied for the FBI PCC. Once you get the PCC, send it via CSE.

Feygbe:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
revlane:

You are the best. Na naija we dey na. Anything happens when it involves ego

Lol! You know every!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
What's going on with CIC? No single draw this month. That EE pool for don full and even "overflow" by now.
Good work guys! This thread has really proven to me that Nigerians are still a wonderful and helpful lot. We all shall reach the 'promised land' IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by xty114(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

i just entered the pool with my IELTS Overall band of 7 and my CRS Score is 332. Please how do i go about the Provincial Nomination, i have only been able to apply to Manitoba . Other province e.g Saskatchewan doesnt have my NOC on it list of occupations, BC require i have job offer,?
Ontario will indicate in my CIC account before i can apply for nomination. Please how do i go about it? I cant just sit and be looking , my CRS point is too low. Do u think i should rewrite the IELTS? even if i have 8 band, my CRS score will be around 403. I need your advise and guidance, i beg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
xty114:
Hi everyone,

i just entered the pool with my IELTS Overall band of 7 and my CRS Score is 332. Please how do i go about the Provincial Nomination, i have only been able to apply to Manitoba . Other province e.g Saskatchewan doesnt have my NOC on it list of occupations, BC require i have job offer,?
Ontario will indicate in my CIC account before i can apply for nomination. Please how do i go about it? I cant just sit and be looking , my CRS point is too low. Do u think i should rewrite the IELTS? even if i have 8 band, my CRS score will be around 403. I need your advise and guidance, i beg.

Its best you rewrite as most PNP nominations i've heard of start from 400.

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.