Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600325 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
dupyshoo:
Hehehe. I can't help laffing. Just relax your mind cos your PPR too is almost here by God's grace. I dey wait for the good news.

Amennnn sister!
Kisses from accross the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
deeore:
Please o.. I really look forward to the answer to this question o...because i uploaded the datapage of both his us and nigerian passport in the passport placeholder so wen ppr land by God's grace..which do i send?

Whch one did they use for medicals? Naija or US?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=bbaby84 post=59252780]Let me share my time line o

WES evaluation : 2nd June
IELTS results : 6th June
ITA : 12th July
AOR : 5th August

It will end in praise!
[/quote

You have finally submitted... It WILL end in praise by the special grace of God.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
closetextrovert:
*clears throat* and it has to do with vibe of the chat group today!

ONYE N'AJU AJUJU ADIGHI EFU UZO! Feel free to interpret if you understand . grin

Broda/Aunti wetin i do u na
Y u b calling my name??

grin grin cheesy ...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
@Ajujuju27 i used is US passport because of that name ish...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbaby84:
@blackbuddy please respond to my pm it's urgent.
It's regarding POF
Thank you.

Hi, I've responded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Broda/Aunti wetin i do u na
Y u b calling my name??

grin grin cheesy ...
Hahaha grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=deeore post=59253069][/quote]

Yes o my Oakville neighbour lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Hi, I've responded.

I have replied too sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbaby84:
Let me share my time line o

It will end in praise!

Finally!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
deeore:
@Ajujuju27 i used is US passport because of that name ish...

sweety pls make sure you submit the US passport @ PPR.
A) bcz of error in his name.
B) I remember being told at our "medicals" that the one i provide to them for medical has to be the one I intend to use @PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Finally!!!

Yes sis! Daalu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2017
dchamps:
Good evening house pls i av an issue concerning ielts,hubby droped his passport to an embassy 2 weeks ago hoping to get it back bfor we write our exams unfortunately he got a msg today dat his visa won't be out untill 2weeks frm today and exams is 19th dis month and he will be needing his passport pls is there anyone in dis kind of situation bfor?he is thinking of going to BC tomorrow is there any hope of allowing him write without his passport? Seniors help o.TIA
Without passport no ielts test. Go get back the passport or forgo doing it Aug 19.Or go sort it out at British Council b4 even the Speaking test date.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Ajujuju2:

you are sooo right.

CAUTION TO NEW APPLICANTS !!!!
NO TWO APPLICATIONS ARE ALIKE.
please this babe has over grace. Lol

Lol thanks very much for this.

DISCLAIMER: Please NEW APPLICANTS err on the side of caution and do/ submit all that is required, this will hasten your application and you will be able to sleep knowing your application is detailed.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2017
cochtrane:

You seem to have got away with a lot. You definitely had "special grace" smiley

I thank God smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2017
tbaby2015:

At last! Was actually waiting for this. Congrats!

Latest PPR recipients, we're coming...

grin Thanks very much, we will all testify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2017
funshobabs:
The information on this thread is priceless.
No agent can provide the kind of service on this page.
God bless all those actively involved.

Nigeria is a great country with bad leadership and bad decision makers.
I just got a call now and caller was telling me how important the National identity card and number is and that it can prevent you from leaving the shores of this country. Right now it is going to be one of the things you have to show before you are issued a Nigerian passport.
I just hope this information will help someone.
Heading to my local government to start the process of obtaining one. All weapon that will stand against my leaving this country i destroy by fire in Jesus name.

So funny grin All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2017
closetextrovert:
I will like to get something off my chest! *clears throat* and it has to do with vibe of the chat group today!

Firstly, its about the tone in which a few people's questions have been answered today. Surely, there is a way we can answer people's questions without throwing around harsh words and making a mockery of the person asking the question. Some questions may be mind boggling and even kind of ridiculous to you but we should always have it at the back of our minds that this forum was created for the purpose of finding answers and clarification to questions concerning our application no matter how silly it may sound. Also bear in mind that with the popularity the FSWP is gaining at the moment, there are sooooo many false and misleading information being dished out by false agents to people who dont know any better! So for someone to go out of their way to clarify all the information handed to them by coming here, we should atleast give them the benefit of doubt that they want to do the right thing and be sensitive when giving them an answer, it will take absolutely nothing away from you. We know that there are a lot of things wrong with Nigerians but when you meet one that wants to be pointed to the right direction (no matter how ridiculous their questions may be) lets try to be a bit more gracious and accommodating when helping them. Remember ONYE N'AJU AJUJU ADIGHI EFU UZO! Feel free to interpret if you understand . grin

Cheers everyone! Thank you and well done to everyone who take out time from their busy schedule to offer a helping hand here. Lets continue to keep the vibe positive and the bond tight. And congrats to everyone that has moved on up in their application! PPR,ITA,COPR,MP,IP1/2 etc.

True talk. People are generally very nice and polite in this group but I guess sometimes, that our Naija system would just want to come out. grin

If you go to a Soccer forum here, u'd see how people are abusing each other's father because of Manutd this, Arsenal that. Lol

Thanks very much for reminding us of this!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Garykasparov:
Hello,

@blingyrie @freeradicals, @wotubambam @wura7

Did you answer 'yes' to any of the statutory question? or had any visa rejection in the past?

Please answer with all honesty. I have to stick to my initial responses, I advise you do the same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2017
40manlappy:
Received stamped passports and COPR today smiley

Congrats Senior! @40manlappy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2017
dchamps:
Good evening house pls i av an issue concerning ielts,hubby droped his passport to an embassy 2 weeks ago hoping to get it back bfor we write our exams unfortunately he got a msg today dat his visa won't be out untill 2weeks frm today and exams is 19th dis month and he will be needing his passport pls is there anyone in dis kind of situation bfor?he is thinking of going to BC tomorrow is there any hope of allowing him write without his passport? Seniors help o.TIA

Unfortunately, he would not be able to write IELTS without his passport. BC is really strict about this. He should be able to reschedule....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2017
bbaby84:
Let me share my time line o

It will end in praise!

Nice one, congrats... So you are just a Senior? Here I was thinking you were a Senior Senior. LOL cheesy

All the best

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 1:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Wura27:

Nice one, congrats... So you are just a Senior? Here I was thinking you were a Senior Senior. LOL cheesy

All the best

Lmao at senior senior. Cheeky lady grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ItsYourFriend: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Good day good people in the house, permit me to ask these questions: can I commence the application process before forwarding transcript for verification, and paying for English language test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:18am On Aug 08, 2017
40manlappy:
Received stamped passports and COPR today smiley
congratulations . Pls how long was it between submission and receipt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Wura27:
Thanks to all you lovely people for the congratulatory messages, I know we will all testify soonest whether it's awaiting IELTS, awaiting AOR or PPR.

To all those worried about their submitted application or anything, don't worry and just leave all to God. I thought my application was messy and I scaled through with no ADR, nothing!

1. A behind (I did not quickly realize I could reduce or the other.

If you haven't submitted, PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME! I don't know why I was so stubborn, it wud save you a whole lot of worry knowing your application is detailed when it's in progress!

In my excitement I forgot to write my timeline.

Type of Applicant: Single Applicant
ITA: May 4
AOR: May 26
Medicals passed: July 1
IP1: July 1
NA2: July 5
IP2: August 2
PPR: August 5 cheesy

Congrats to all my PPRpeople, passport stamped peeps and a big future congrats to all my peeps waiting to testify- WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY!

Na so you take leave me o smiley I remember you said it was my ip2 you saw that made you check yours smiley Congratulations once again.you sent your pp?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2017
ItsYourFriend:
Good day good people in the house, permit me to ask these questions: can I commence the application process before forwarding transcript for verification, and paying for English language test?

Hi, No you can only calculate your tentative CRS score. Best to start reading the thread on all that is required from Page 0 or look for posts by @cochtrane for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2017
ITABABE:
Na so you take leave me o smiley I remember you said it was my ip2 you saw that made you check yours smiley Congratulations once again.you sent your pp?

Lol exactly it was yours I saw o! I was on IP2 for only 3 days, don't worry I'm sure you would get your PPR this week. I'd be sending my passport tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Wura27:

Lol exactly it was yours I saw o! I was on IP2 for only 3 days, don't worry I'm sure you would get your PPR this week. I'd be sending my passport tomorrow.
smiley. Were you given 15 days or 30 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigfido: 3:30am On Aug 08, 2017
yokus:
I believe either the USA passport or the Nigerian Passport can be submitted. I intend to submit the USA Passports because the kids will probably use that more for travelling that doesn't include Nigeria.

I don't think it really matters. The visa is not useful again once you land. You will start using your pr card to get into the country afterwards. I think Nigerian passport is better because you don't have to start explaining how you are a citizen of somewhere residing somewhere. My thoughts thou
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by careliz: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Remxyj:

Please I will be needing your help on that too.

Would very much appreciate it o if u can help with DAT. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by careliz: 6:01am On Aug 08, 2017
DereI:

Send a mail to CIC.

When bomboy arrives, I can connect you to someone who could assist you with getting his passport in just a day.

Safe delivery in advance.

Thanks a lot dear,wud very much appreciate DAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.