Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2609339 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Deeone747:
hi,i sent the money to a friend in Canada who paid for me.your debit card won't work

My debit GTB card worked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abbylee: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks so much for your response. On the first question, I stated that his mom had given him some of the money which he put in t bills initially, this was less than 6 months ago. Submitting SoA and letter from the bank, will definitely reflect this particular transaction. Does he also need to do a Gift deed from his mom?

Thank you.

Ehrnie:

Hi - I will try to answer this as much as I can.

(1) You said he wants to submit 1st of November. This means his TBs would have matured by then and the money would have dropped into his account. so there is no need to submit TB certificate for TBs that have expired anyways. If he wants to use the money again to purchase a new TB, then that's fine but the tenure must be short - maybe just 3 months. Regarding the money from dad and AJO, no need to do TBs with those again biko. If I were him I will add the AJO money + dad's money together and do a gift deed i.e. assume the total sum is coming from dad. This is what I will do to avoid scattered PoFs - so that the PoF will just be two things (1) Gift deed from dad (2) TBs certificate. He will have to add his 6 months SoA + letter from bank just to be safe. This is what I would do.

(2) He does not need to apply for ANY Canadian Visa at the embassy when he gets his CoPR.

(3) It is advisable to do medicals after he gets his ITA (invitation to Apply) AND when he is close to submitting his eAPr. Medicals expire after 12 months and the last thing he wants to do is hurriedly do the medicals now and have to re-do it again before he gets his CoPR. Note that he MUST do medicals before he submits his eApr (it is called upfront medicals and there is a placeholder to attach the doc he gets from the hospital).

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
XX01:

I haven't done medicals yet. Maybe other seniors can help us out. For the pic, they have a way to crop out stuff. My baby's US passport has my hands around his head.
Lmao @ ur hands round his head. Chai. The things we put these babies through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
nkigirl:
Let me ask. Can you afford not to submit PCC? If you went to some middle east, African or Asian country for work for your company for 6 months and you are unable to get PCC no matter how you try. can't you just omit that from your travel history and not show PCC? Your company will definitely give you reference letter covering that you worked with them for so so years so no one would know if you were in

I am the PA. My husband is my dependent and worked for a company that sent him for a year as a commuter in Congo. He is no longer with the company BTW but he has tried to get PCC but no way and he doesn't want to get a visa to got to that country and start hustling for PCC. He can't even speak the language.
Anway, his company gave a ref letter to cover all his time as an employee but we want to totally omit the travel history to Congo. No scans, no nada. We will just say he was in Nigeria working

Is this possible?

Have you checked on the CIC website on how to obtain pcc for this country? Are there no stamps on his passport showing his exit and entry? PCC is one of the major reasons applications are refused/ rejected so think long and hard about it.
I would try and get the PCC if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by redocean: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
freeradical:
What a glorious CRS cut off score. I spent close to 6months on 433 with my first EE profile searching for ITA but it wouldn't come grin

Congratulations to all our new ITA holders, yimiton, dammiehar, XX01, et al. I know you guys expect to get speedy processing of your eAPR to PPR and so I've decided to help you with a few advice from my own experience. My timeline from AOR to PPR is just 46days which is quite impressive and something I'd wish for you guys to replicate. Now my advice to you goes as follows. Brace up its gonna be a long read

1. Getting ITA is a big deal but it's not so much of a big deal if u don't package your application well and it gets rejected. So use only 24 hours to celebrate dis ITA after which you have to settle down, snap out of the euphoria(you are not in Canada yet grin) and focus on submitting your eAPR without making any costly error that may mar your chances.

2. Even though we know that ultimately d divine controls the speed of every application yet you must do your utmost best in packaging your application carefully. As much as you can, get the documents in d format specified by CIC. Start now to disturb your bankers for the reference letters and your employers for the work reference letter. From my experience, you save d VO time and make their work easier when you submit documents in the recommended CIC format and they reward that with a fast processing.

3. PCCs are very vital and you should know by now what PCCs you need to provide. To be on the safe side any country you have spent a cumulative period of 3-4 months from when you were born till now just start now to process your PCC from them. VOs r very unforgiving with PCCs and sometimes they interprete the laws around PCCs in ways we can't truly understand. If you are like me that have never enter international flight before (I.e no travel history) then u are safe but for all the ajalas in the house, the chicken has come home to roost grin

4. Do not be in a hurry to get AOR, thereby rushing to submit. Take your time to ensure that you include every document in your checklist and in the right file format. Always cross check that your uploads are still intact even at the point of submission. It's not really by AOR but by how fast you move from AOR to PPR. Some July AOR peeps are already with PPR while we still got some April AORs languishing in IP1. So don't let the race to get AOR get to you.

5. Avoid ADRs. If it means waiting till the final week of your 90precious days it's safer to wait it out and submit your application with that document you know will be requested. ADRs have a way of unnecessarily delaying the movement of your file. The best time to send CIC documents is before AOR so be proactive enough to prevent anything that will make then ask after. For example if you know you have been refused visa to some country, nothing stops u from filling a schedule A form proactively even before it is asked.

6. Use your LOE very well. The LOE is a powerful weapon that you must use very well to your favour. If you do an unbiased self assessment of your application, you will note the areas where your application appears to be weak. It's almost likely that the VO will come to this same conclusion as you. That's where a good LOE does wonders. You can use your LOE to politely explain and provide further detail to the VO. What u r actually doing is subtly allaying his doubts about this weak part of your application. This helps the guy to make a favorable decision on your case. The trick to writing a good LOE is being honest, polite and MOST IMPORTANTLY attaching a document to buttress your point or as evidence. Also you can write as many LOEs and attached documents to each even though there is one placeholder for LOE. That's where your PDF merger comes in. Merge all the LOEs into one single file and attach.

7. Raising CSEs is a bad, bad thing!Avoid anything that will also make you to start disturbing your application midway after AOR by having to raise a CSE. Examples are getting married, adding a baby etc. Though most times these stuffs are beyond our control but as much as you can try to avoid entering such situations because it will delay your application. If you know you want to marry that man/woman then make the decision and get married already even before you secure ITA. I've seen some people's application getting delayed because they have to include spouse. If you r expecting a baby and your due date is before the 90days post ITA period,its best you wait for the child and include him before AOR. This exactly was my case. I had ITA Apr 12th and my wife's EDD was May 12th. I decided to wait for the baby. I made every arrangements for his passport with the immigration agent( the guy thought I was crazy trying to do passport for a child yet unborn grin), but alas baby came early on May 5th. My son got his passport May 12th or so and we got AOR June 19th.
So my point is as much as we can control these events let's try our best.

8. Finally just keep praying as though everything depends on your prayers but not your work and try not to be overly anxious. Who anxiety EPP sef.

I wish you guys a smooth PPR journey from here on.

Thanks for the very elaborate guidance.

On PCC, will it be required from principal sponsor and dependant (wife) ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
redocean:

Both.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
My Daughter's eyes were closed in her Nigerian passport too.
Same Atlanta embassy- we have never had issues using the PP
Canadianfly:

Really @ the bolded?

My last child's eyes were closed coz she refused to wake up whatever we did and they took it like that at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta. We flew with it back to naija and immigration didn't have a problem with it. They say for babies this is understandable. Because I was worried if they will let us return to naija with closed eyes on the data page.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2017
yokus:
My Daughter's eyes were closed in her Nigerian passport too.
Same Atlanta embassy- we have never had issues using the PP

They always understand because babies that age are hard to control.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by thoneey: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2017
hi everyone congrats to everyone who got ITA, i got ITA yesterday as well....God is indeed great

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Abbylee:
Thanks so much for your response. On the first question, I stated that his mom had given him some of the money which he put in t bills initially, this was less than 6 months ago. Submitting SoA and letter from the bank, will definitely reflect this particular transaction. Does he also need to do a Gift deed from his mom?

Thank you.

To be safe, I would say YES he needs another gift deed from his mum.

This is another way to tackle this is and make it neater and understandable; His dad transfers the money to his mum and mama then transfers it into his own account. In addition, the AJO money should be paid into mama's account directly by the "AJO chairman" cheesy so mama wires ALL the money to his account. That way we have just one Gift deed...neat and tidy.

Snrs can chip in please - there maybe other ways tackle this but I think this is better than 2xgift deeds + TBs cert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
MRSDA:

Ahhh although I'm not the principal applicant? This Canada something is tiring jo. Thanks for the response

I just found out that if the primary applicant does not have work experience I'm Canada, no points are claimed. Please delete all your work experience and put them in personal history. Is what I am doing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
MRSDA:

I put all my work experiences in Work history when filling the EE form, they are asking for references, I am an entrepreneur and I have been for 6 years, for that I suppose my Business Name Certificate will suffice.

Other jobs, I can't get references as two are now closed and one has changed names 3ce and new management and stuff, will employment letters only work? This isn't adding to our points, since I am not primary abi is it principal applicant?

Since u r not the PA, move everything to personal history jo. After all no points are given for spouse work experience in Naija except u worked in Canada. My take.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2017
thoneey:
hi everyone congrats to everyone who got ITA, i got ITA yesterday as well 9/08/17... but i am a bit confused as the application portal shows 90 days left but in the pdf message it says "You must submit a complete application before 11/08/2017 12:00am UTC. Did anyone get this same message, what application am I expected to submit or is it an error? Your prompt response will be appreciated

Canadian Date Format on the ITA is Month/Day/Year - 11/08/2017 is read as November 8th 2017. Dig into your calendar and see if this is 90 days from yesterday. Confirm again yourself biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Abbylee:

Thank you.

Aww you're such a caring fiancee oh. Just a suggestion though, can't he register on here and get answers for himself since it's his application? And he'll be getting 1st hand info, rather than passing in message that might get lost in transit.
Another thing, since his plan is to submit November 1st, don't you think yall can do registry or something to avoid adding you as spouse in future and delay his application...as suggested by freeradical a few pages back. I mean you guys already want to get married, just have a registry and be included in his application as a dependent, then yall can have the big weddig later on. Avoid unnecessary long story on his application.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Temas: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
XX01:

I hope the response to your question is satisfactory? We can have whatever discussions here.

yes it was... i am already talking to my school as regards ECA.

however, i will need a few pointers on how to smash this IELTS.

regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Deebay: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2017
MRSDA:

Ahhh although I'm not the principal applicant? This Canada something is tiring jo. Thanks for the response

Pele. Relax babe. You can move all your work experience to personal history. Here you won't have to upload any ref letter. Since you aren't the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Olabekee: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2017
[i][/i]please I am having difficulty getting Ghana police report
redocean:

p
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2017
olyveoyl:
Any job you won't be able to get reference letters for ,all you need do is submit any employment letters you have readily available,past pay slips and if you can get an electronic tax clearance certificate " direct assessment " from LSG alausa for present business.

Thanks for this. I have employment letters. The one i dont have an employment letter for, i will move to personal history.
Tax clearance certificate for my business? How will that work?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Deebay:

Pele. Relax babe. You can move all your work experience to personal history. Here you won't have to upload any ref letter. Since you aren't the principal applicant.

Ok thank you. Does that affect anything? Even my self employment?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gereal: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
perks:

ECA still missing in action. I have been calling, sent mails and even fax messages. I have decided to remove my mind and not let it bother me my brother. Let dem send it wen they r ready. Nonesense. angry

CC: Gliteringstar

You can tweet them. That speeds things up. @wescanada. Once my verification was done the evaluation took less than 5 days. If your school has sent the verification, please go to twitter and disturb them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for all the responses. I suppose I should just move my work experiences to personal history then? Even that of my current business?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by seggie007: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Found this post online and thought it might help clarify the application process.

**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************

The anatomy of a standard application is as follows:

1. Enter the EE pool.

2. Receive the ITA.

3. File application and supporting documents.

4. AoR - Automatically acknowledged, usually on the same day as submission.

5. The first step is to check for completeness. This usually triggers the application review "IN PROGRESS." This is done at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

6. Next stage is the R10 review. This is the first stringent check of the application against the EE profile you created. The Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations imposes a strict liability on the applicants to account for all documents uploaded, satisfy what was stated in the EE profile, and ensure that there are no gaps. If you do not provide the documents or they are filed incorrectly, your application can be rejected due to the strict liability on the applicant under this regulation. However, a lot depends on the agent reviewing the file. Under the R 10 review your IELTS, ECA are checked against the websites to ascertain that there is no misrepresentation. (R10 review is done within the 1-3 months of filing the application). If an applicant's age has changed from EE profile to ITA, then the same is recorded and his score determined. There is an exception clause for when the age changes, it keeps the CRS score intact. This is also done at the CIO level. Most of the applications are rejected here because they are incomplete.

7. At the R10 review, if you have any documents missing, the application is rejected, or more time is given to file the document if there is a Letter of Explanation (LoE). It largely depends on the agent reviewing it. Some are brutal and will reject the application even for a minor error.

8. Usually, by this stage, the medicals are also passed. Recently some applicants received request to re-access their medicals when the file reached the Local Visa Office (LVO). I have a theory for this, but in most cases, once the medicals are passed, they are good until the final review stage. The applicants who received a reassesment for the medicals could be because of two reasons:
a. The doctor or the facility which examined them had a complaint against it, or the CIC found something fishy about how things were being conducted there; or
b. The medicals did not disclose the required parameters, or the applicant had an underlying medical issue, which the CIC wanted to get re-assessed.

8. Now the next stage is to determine eligibility, i.e. whether the application meets the program prerequisites under which it is filed. For FSW, your experience, letters of reference, education, etc are in order. For the PNP, FSW and your nomination is present, for CEC, your Canadian experience is on file. And, so on so forth for the other categories. The objective here is to review whether you meet the program threshold and what you claim is correct. If there is any suspicion, or things don't sound good, the agent can send your application for further review. Which includes an interview, extra doc request etc. If the applicant meets the requirements, and his score is over the cut off for the ITA she received, his eligibility is passed. If there are issues, they will be addressed. This usually happens at the LVO. This stage happens when the application is usually 4-5 months into the process. At this stage, if the eligibility is met, the chances of refusal considerably go down, unless there is a criminal history. However, if your score goes down due to CIC not acknowledging your experience, NOC and reference letters not matching, or a change in age, the application is rejected.

9. As soon as the eligibility is met, next comes the security and criminality (or background check). Usually the criminality is met through the Police Clearance Certificates (PCC) uploaded with the application. If the applicant has been to a country which is suspicious, or your travel history does show frequent visits to a country without any explanation, the same are recorded and evaluated. If things look good, your criminality is passed. A lot of applicants receive a request for Schedule A at this stage to ensure no gap time is present and the history is clear.

10. The last and the final stage is the security. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), International Police (INTERPOL), Criminal Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here. Number of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, past law enforcement or military record, Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', the case goes into a 'spin'. Then the file might go to the local Police/intelligence agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over within 1-2 months. However, a point to be noted is that the applicant can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. For some people the security has a quick turn around. But in the last two weeks a lot of applicants are stuck at this stage.

11. At the final review, when the security results come in, the PPR is issued.

Now, this is NO way is a generalization of the process. Some applications are processed much faster, some are slow. This is what I could gather from my GCMS notes, my experience with dealing with the immigration authorities in US on behalf of my clients and my personal EE application, which was filed in Sep 15' and approved in April 15.

This is only for information to provide a picture about the process, but CIC has never disclosed their processing procedure. However, looking into some immigration cases, and the information through the GCMS notes available on the forum, this is the best generalization I could come up with. Albeit, for some applicants the criminality is done before the eligibility is checked, for other after. So please don't debate as to how one case you saw was different from what I have stated.

This is just an overview. If you do not find it appealing, just ignore it. If it was up to me, I would process all applications much faster.

But, this is a long wait and probably the most important decision you will make in your life. Be optimistic, helpful and supportive of others. This forum is an excellent resource for many, so even when you receive your PPR, please hang on for a few more months and update your timelines and answer any questions other applicants may have. Don't be a parasite.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but I don't really know much about CEC but lately, it is also as slow as PNP

For ur friend, the trade should be 'skilled'. Not really sure but I think the trade should be certified. i.e have a certificate for electricians acceptable by CIC. U need to google it extensively tho

Sarang:

So which one is better? CEE?
SINP takes trades without university degree

I have a friend who needs help on this, he's an Electrician.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.

Timeline progressing

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.

God is Faithful.

Wow...what a speedy progression!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abbylee: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Well, he is also doing his research, i just want to help. For some reasons, we can't get married now, not till next year, and i plan to go through school anyway. So its either he applies for me later after he has gotten his or if school works out, we meet there, no rush.

Anywhere belle face.

Canadianfly:

Aww you're such a caring fiancee oh. Just a suggestion though, can't he register on here and get answers for himself since it's his application? And he'll be getting 1st hand info, rather than passing in message that might get lost in transit.
Another thing, since his plan is to submit November 1st, don't you think yall can do registry or something to avoid adding you as spouse in future and delay his application...as suggested by freeradical a few pages back. I mean you guys already want to get married, just have a registry and be included in his application as a dependent, then yall can have the big weddig later on. Avoid unnecessary long story on his application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
MRSDA:
Thank you for all the responses. I suppose I should just move my work experiences to personal history then? Even that of my current business?
IRCC doesn't need ur ref letters current or past. Move all to d personal history. Make ur app clean and simple. Spouse's work exp outside Canada isn't counted on this application.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
ajiifixing:

Bro,
My timeline is similar :

AOR - 22nd July
MP - 2nd August
NA/IP1 - 2nd August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - ?

Please do you know where your application is? I was told mine is still at CIO.
I am also expecting IP2 or PPR by God's grace.

Are the applications supposed to move from CIO? I just got to know yesterday also that my application is being "processed" at CIO and i'm in NA2 since 25 July as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
MRSDA:

Since you are not the PA , you should most definitely do that. That way you wont be required to provide any work reference.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Seer247: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Pls for those that have done their ECA with WES or IQAS is it compulsory that school must attach the downloaded form to the transcript before sending it to the evaluating body or is it just the number that's necessary? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Seer247:
Pls for those that have done their ECA with WES or IQAS is it compulsory that school must attach the downloaded form to the transcript before sending it to the evaluating body or is it just the number that's necessary? Thanks.

Nope its not necessary with IQAS, i dont know about wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abbylee: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Can you please tell me what these abbreviations mean? I am a JJC here smiley
ebho:
Hello Fam.

Timeline progressing

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.

God is Faithful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkigirl: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Even if there are stamps on his passport, are you required to scan every single page of your passport. All 32/64 pages?

Please this is really important. We are not trying to be fraudulent. But if we can omit this info, it's better.

[quote author=bbaby84 post=59329607][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.