Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? (6960 Views)

Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
Oh really! So how am I supposed to be a stallion when we are still V? lipsrsealed grin

Let's just say I can sense the "horse power" wink
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by wristbangle: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2015
buygala:
Kachisbarbie cool

I have a thing for pregnant married women embarassed

So born boy don dey that woman belle? cool smiley

Aunty kachis, congrats oo. E go be fine bobo or sisi oo

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2015
I don't think you can do that. Only those who have had it can tell what the horse power is, not by sensing wink grin

PunkyVeer:

Let's just say I can sense the "horse power" wink
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Disliking?
But anyway yeah.
he meant he couldnt dislike it, even if he wanted tocheesy
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2015
different species of Detailers on NL
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
I don't think you can do that. Only those who have had it can tell what the horse power is, not by sensing wink grin

Never underestimate my spidey senses grin I'm like a scanner, baby bae-bae. Just one look & I can even tell how many times you chew each bite of food shocked

"Those who have had it"? But I thought you were in my team sad Remember "#teamvirgin chyeah!"? And you even
cheered with me. Oh the betrayal stings! *clutches chest* Et tu Brute indeed grin

How's the mornin' , Can? smiley
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

he meant he couldnt dislike it, even if he wanted tocheesy

Oh! I thought that maybe he was an undercover hater before. Kikiki. Some people on NL love their chilled bottle of Haterade so you can never know for sure what they mean
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2015
I actually meant those who have had it in my previous life and of course we are #teamvirgin, I can't betray you. Since you have spidey sense and probably a x-ray vision I guess I have to start wearing lead pants so you stop seeing my weapon of mass destruction grin lol...

I'm fine dear, how are you too? It's Saturday, what's up for today?

PunkyVeer:

Never underestimate my spidey senses grin I'm like a scanner, baby bae-bae. Just one look & I can even tell how many times you chew each bite of food shocked

"Those who have had it"? But I thought you were in my team sad Remember "#teamvirgin chyeah!"? And you even
cheered with me. Oh the betrayal stings! *clutches chest* Et tu Brute indeed grin

How's the mornin' , Can? smiley
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh! I thought that maybe he was an undercover hater before. Kikiki. Some people on NL love their chilled bottle of Haterade so you can never know for sure what they mean
Lol Nah.He Wasnt Hating grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
I actually meant those who have had it in my previous life and of course we are #teamvirgin, I can't betray you. Since you have spidey sense and probably a x-ray vision I guess I have to start wearing lead pants so you stop seeing my weapon of mass distruction grin lol...

I'm fine dear, how are you too? It's Saturday, what's up for today?

LMFAO @ past life. The lies he tells! Oh & I think I have an idea on the other stuff lipsrsealed cheesy Don't ask me why smiley

Anyway, good & good. Got loads of ish to do but the bed is still feeling unbelievably comfortable. I can't drag meself out of it. It's like I'm with Clooney. At least I imagine I'd never leave the bed if I had Clooney. Kikiki. I'm joking.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

Lol Nah.He Wasnt Hating grin

Have you acquired any "haters" yet? grin Brace yourself lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Have you acquired any "haters" yet? grin Brace yourself lol
Here you are...
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ past life. The lies he tells! Oh & I think I have an idea on the other stuff lipsrsealed cheesy Don't ask me why smiley

Anyway, good & good. Got loads of ish to do but the bed is still feeling unbelievably comfortable. I can't drag meself out of it. It's like I'm with Clooney. At least I imagine I'd never leave the bed if I had Clooney. Kikiki. I'm joking.

I don't tell lies, you know that, don't you? grin and lol... You think you really do have an idea on the other stuff? I seriously doubt grin I'm sure you would have told me if you do tongue

I think I know what to do to get your @ss outta that bed and which Clooney are you talking about? George Clooney?
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
angels09:

Here you are...

Been searching?. Have you got your senses back? I didn't appreciate the lies you told about me last time. If you have a crush, just create a thread about ME & make sure you spell my name right grin Just kidding. I didn't like that one bit though so please don't put me on the spot like that next time.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't tell lies, you know that, don't you? grin and lol... You think you really do have an idea on the other stuff? I seriously doubt grin I'm sure you would have told me if you do tongue

I think I know what to do to get your @ss outta that bed and which Clooney are you talking about? George Clooney?

Let me ignore the steamy talk lipsrsealed Some virgin you are! Anyway yeash, old George. How do you intend to get me out of bed? Are you gonna crawl in & show me scary "stuff" ? Hahaha.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Let me ignore the steamy talk lipsrsealed Some virgin you are! Anyway yeash, old George. How do you intend to get me out of bed? Are you gonna crawl in & show me scary "stuff" ? Hahaha.

Oh come on, why Old George when you have someone like lipsrsealed grin
Hahahahaha... @scary stuff. Seems you don't like scary "stuff" lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh come on, why Old George when you have someone like lipsrsealed grin
Hahahahaha... @scary stuff. Seems you don't like scary "stuff" lipsrsealed

Hahaha. Whatever. Naughty! Situation right now is I got stuff to do, so later alligator wink

It's always nice talking to you, Can smiley One of these days I wanna be candid with you about my "heart problems". But it'll have to wait. For now let me wear a smile, go weep in the rain so anyone wouldn't notice I'm crying. I'm hurting BAD. But anyway, ta-ta for now!
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Whatever. Naughty! Situation right now is I got stuff to do, so later alligator wink

It's always nice talking to you, Can smiley One of these days I wanna be candid with you about my "heart problems". But it'll have to wait. For now let me wear a smile, go weep in the rain so anyone wouldn't notice I'm crying. I'm hurting BAD. But anyway, ta-ta for now!

Haha... @aliigator grin

It's always nice talking to you too dear. I'm looking forward to that day and I'll be ready to listen. I know you are hurting BAD and another thing I know is that you are STRONG HEARTED. Just remain strong no matter what. Do take care and bye for now. wink
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by HawksDude(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
I want to mingle! I swear I'm single to stupor! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by cutesmilez(f): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2015
morethanadoll:
So far, I have only encountered one Nigerian from Lagos that I would have dated in real life. He isn't on Nairaland, but I just wanted to share my experience. I met him through Instagram and was very attractive! *sighs* Distance always ruins everything. HAHA
owh I 4got 2 tell u Bea. I'm now on nairaland kiss
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Haha... @aliigator grin

It's always nice talking to you too dear. I'm looking forward to that day and I'll be ready to listen. I know you are hurting BAD and another thing I know is that you are STRONG HEARTED. Just remain strong no matter what. Do take care and bye for now. wink

Two errands down, two to go. Btw, I just realised I made an error in my little Latin class. I was distracted by something else on tv at the time (got the attention span of a tsetse fly grin ), so I made the Freudian slip. Julius Ceasar said the words not Christ lol. Well both were stabbed in the back so you can see the correlation I made in my jumbled mind.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello bunch of cowards. Why are you always scared to speak your mind here? Huh.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
all4naija:
Hello bunch of cowards. Why are you always scared to speak your mind here? Huh.

What about you? You haven't said a thing so far
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What about you? You haven't said a thing so far
I just saw the thread! I always open up as a free human being. Not a person in closet like most of you cowards here.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oh I see! Need any help with the remaining errands? Just bring it on, I'm feeling a little idle at the moment grin

And so what's attention span of the fly? Educate me mama grin

PunkyVeer:

Two errands down, two to go. Btw, I just realised I made an error in my little Latin class. I was distracted by something else on tv at the time (got the attention span of a tsetse fly grin ), so I made the Freudian slip. Julius Ceasar said the words not Christ lol. Well both were stabbed in the back so you can see the correlation I made in my jumbled mind.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
all4naija:
I just saw the thread! I always open up as a free human being. Not a person in closet like most of you cowards here.

Whatever. So who would you wanna romance here? Bust it open for me grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whatever. So who would you wanna romance here? Bust it open for me grin
I already got a super hottie and I don't want to mess around with anybody. So I am not a coward.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
Oh I see! Need any help with the remaining errands? Just bring it on, I'm feeling a little idle at the moment grin

And so what's attention span of the fly? Educate me mama grin

Lol @ feeling idle. I got it all under control like a bawse, thanks.

IDK, flies just seem to have a short attention span. Never seen it "concentrating"
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
all4naija:
I already got a super hottie and I don't want to mess around with anybody. So I am not a coward.

Oh so you say! Wish I could see this "super hottie" that got you pussymatised like this grin

*runs* grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh so you say! Wish I could see this "super hottie" that got you pussymatised like this grin

*runs* grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool. You don't have to run because I don't bite that much.
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by Candyrain(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok then

PunkyVeer:

Lol @ feeling idle. I got it all under control like a bawse, thanks.

IDK, flies just seem to have a short attention span. Never seen it "concentrating"
Re: Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? by morethanadoll(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
cutesmilez:
owh I 4got 2 tell u Bea. I'm now on nairaland kiss
Oh really now...? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.