Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83373 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Edusouls:
women are fragile beings,inferior brained creatures,with lots of faults in their internal design.they are intentionally poorly made by God,because they are too ustable,ruthless,deceitful and wicked to be made strong like men, then their alliance with the devil in eden made them worse,as they now blended with the traits of satan and Their creator ran from them..thats why they always roam around anything called churches seeking for their creator that ran away from them....
Chai.!!!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Vikky014(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
hiss all you want. It does not stop the fact that you would beg for more of it the day you will experience it! Over 90% of girls prefer it to penetration.
mtcheew undecided
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2015
otijah:
seriously don't know y girls are like that, I have a gf since over 3yrs nw nd we hav both agreed on no sex till marriage, but the kind news am hearing these days is really giving serious sleepless nights cause I have seen that girls dem get fish brain
is she a virgin? I pity you. I once forked a girl early this year and later found out she has a guy, a serious one. She gave me all the styles and the serious guy never touch her.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Vikky014:
mtcheew undecided
keep hissing while praying deep down to experience the bliss and sensation.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Oh , thank God u knw tongue
lol grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by medar(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2015
I've been there b4. I had similar experience. Mine is even worse because the girl just started avoiding me since the day she lost her virginity to another guy. She was the only girl i ever fell in love with but she eventually fell in love with the other guy and dumped me. I learnt my lesson from that time. I never and will never do that "no sex because I'm a virgin" thing again. It hurts a lot.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by butanep(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bobo you ill one day have your own daughter o.

I didn't rape her now. It was a mutual romance.

I didn't force her, I only sweet talk her. When a lady give you her virginity willingly, just know she likes you.

Nor be guy go dis virgin my daughter too?

It was a nice experience.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Oahray: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lmao! Some girls sha. So she first tried to appease her conscience by sleeping with her bf afterwards. Then when it didn't work, she confessed. Smooth.

It's rubbish anyway. There's no cheating that's not preceded by some thought. Not sure I'd stay to wonder what to do, in his shoes. If she had been saving it for marriage, it's only logical that her first experience would be with her husband. Let her marry the neighbour.

Look at the bright side though, it's evident that her conscience is functional cheesy.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Oahray: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Edusouls:
women are fragile beings,inferior brained creatures,with lots of faults in their internal design.they are intentionally poorly made by God,because they are too ustable,ruthless,deceitful and wicked to be made strong like men, then their alliance with the devil in eden made them worse,as they now blended with the traits of satan and Their creator ran from them..thats why they always roam around anything called churches seeking for their creator that ran away from them....
you are a sick twisted soul. Women aren't the cause of your problems.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by butanep(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

hian!this tory pass me ooooooo

Nor let am pass you.

Na una make us wise.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
lol.See you
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by dancoolD(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bro it happen to me before, but i told my girl that i can continue after 4 years
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
faithbibi:
I guess she was never a virgin from the start, she only claimed to be one so you will think she's a good girl. A girl that have been keeping herself for long won't just fall easily for you, let alone a compound guy. I see no reason why a responsible girl will lie about been a virgin when she's not. It happened to one of my friend who lied to a man about been a virgin till after her traditional marriage. When the man found out that she was lying, the man refused to push through with the church wedding and broke up with her. Issues related to been a virgin or not shouldn't be lied about as it might bring hatred and lack of trust
hmmmmm. just imagine. God bless u for sharing this
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fkhalifa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
butanep:

I didn't rape her now. It was a mutual romance.

I didn't force her, I only sweet talk her. When a lady give you her virginity willingly, just know she likes you.

Nor be guy go dis virgin my daughter too?

It was a nice experience.
hmmmm, just that i always get weak i read stories like this, this world don spoil finish,she didnt complain and wasnt rape..how old was she then?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nickymezor(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Precious91:

lol.See you
Yesoo kiss
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Vikky014(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
keep hissing while praying deep down to experience the bliss and sensation.
mtcheew undecided
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yesoo kiss
sent you a mail
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
otunsman:
So guyz still fall for this trick of no sex until after marriage being said by some females when we know their anatomy have more nerve ending than the malefolks when handle,hence,they crave for sex but form saint a lot?
hmmm.. u have a point here ooo
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by IBBG(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
This one fit pain me die. E go hard to forgive this kind one. The bad aspect be say na person come help you unveil ur tear rubber babe.
Chai!!! Just wailing for that guy.
Bone the babe jare.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by lexyfred02: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
refreshrate:

Youve never been in a relationship with similar issues.

You have no idea how trust works in a relationship trust me.

Whats a relationship without trust i beg?

OP, Tosyne2much ( though im having difficulty believing im having agree such happened to you, worse still that i have to advice you)

Nobody is breaking up any stupid relationship

Both of you will stick with the girl (in presence) in mind and spirit, find another girl.
This one however gets downgraded to side slut, strictly for that purpose. Do not allow her know her true position, she with you for only one purpose - that which has used her kini and virgin blood to sign off.

You do not let her have cause to assume or even understand that shes no longer numero uno. You keep making her believe she is. Of course this is after she has begged and apologized. tell her you've forgiven her after initial gra gra, then you begin. Please do not under any circumstance fail to smash her on a regular and steady basis.

Failure to do this and you would have given her wings to say she dumped you because you could not perform, tell me which would be worse? This kind allegation by the way is skewed cos no way you can prove otherwise.

God has helped you but you fail to see it.

Happy smashing!

PS The idiot who tried similar with me got married to the idiot boy, guess what? after the marriage i came back into her life. sebi you smash my babe? I smashed her as your wife, go figure, sharp guy! Morfvcker later found out and couldnt do a thing, me i just keep laughing upon every remembrance. hopeless son of a b!tch and his senseless wife.

Sometimes god is saving us, we are the ones too blind to see it.

Guy smash that girl till she nearly gives up the ghost, then give her peak milk with malta guinness and smash her some more!

Break up ko break in ni

I love this Guy
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
butanep:

Nor let am pass you.

Na una make us wise.

NA UNA STILL MAKE US DUMB.yOU NO SAY WHEN GURLS DUMB E DEY PAIN GUYS FOR BODY cheesy
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ejohnny39(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
A cheater will always be a cheater. Your friend should either kick her rotten ass out or be ready to get his heart broken over and over again. Let him find someone else. She can't be trusted and any relationship without trust is as good as dead.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Kazrem(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooooh
abi oo
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Actually looking foward to the day OPs on nairaland will stop being cowards hiding under the canopy of "it happened to a friend"

It happened to your friend and you being the third party narrated it like you were actually te one that practically slotted your joystick into her kitty-cat? smh

I will advise you tell your friend to open the thread himself b4 i can offer my own advice cheesy
wicked, hahhhhhaaa
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by scentmarlc(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, this one wey u call my name so cheesy

Just dey hail una
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
See my wifey sef dey view dis thread cheesy
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
wicked, hahhhhhaaa
Abi now tongue
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coerce a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

No they ain't, itz guys that fluff their lines when girls come @ them with celibacy talks.

Two things r involved when a gurl says that:
1) The guy isn't sexually attractive But have alot of qualities she wants in her man.

2) She is saying that to test ur balls as a man and check If she can swing the d r/ship however she pleases.
And when d guy agrees to this, he has just surroundered all d powers there is in d r/ship to her. She wud spin it however she pleases.
If she ever let u touch her boobs, itz a favorboobs, But s3x is ruled out!

Then she go gallivanting like a play boy of the western world cos her Mugu of a biatch trust her with his life! embarassed

NOTE TO ALL YOUNG BLOODS OUT : don't ever agree to this rubbish, If a gurl pull this wool, this is What u tell her:
Ask her this question: What makes u different from all my regular friends? I hug u, I hug them, Peck u, Peck them. We laugh and do all there is, whatz diff? #makeaface

Love is about sharing every, can see u dont love me trying to keep the passionate , emotional U from me. Cos if u ain't made of wood, passion Burns. If u ain't mutilated, emotion swells

B4 u lay this next statement, smile, fold into d chair and tell her u have been there b4! And it went really Ouch!

Then hit her with this:

If we ain't gono make luv, do also know that I'm not spending a dime on you cos I wudnt Wano come out worst off!
Once bitten , twice shy!

Ouch! Oh to d Red Face!

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Kazrem(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
refreshrate:

OP, Tosyne2much ( though im having difficulty believing im having agree such happened to you, worse still that i have to advice you)

Both of you will stick with the girl (in presence) in mind and spirit, find another girl.
This one however gets downgraded to side slut, strictly for that purpose. Do not allow her know her true position, she with you for only one purpose - that which has used her kini and virgin blood to sign off.

You do not let her have cause to assume or even understand that shes no longer numero uno. You keep making her believe she is. Of course this is after she has begged and apologized. tell her you've forgiven her after initial gra gra, then you begin. Please do not under any circumstance fail to smash her on a regular and steady basis.

Failure to do this and you would have given her wings to say she dumped you because you could not perform, tell me which would be worse? This kind allegation by the way is skewed cos no way you can prove otherwise.

Happy smashing!

PS The idiot who tried similar with me got married to the idiot boy, guess what? after the marriage i came back into her life. sebi you smash my babe? I smashed her as your wife, go figure, sharp guy! Morfvcker later found out and couldnt do a thing, me i just keep laughing upon every remembrance. hopeless son of a b!tch and his senseless wife.

Guy smash that girl till she nearly gives up the ghost, then give her peak milk with malta guinness and smash her some more!

Break up ko break in ni
@the bolded, guy you wicked o. On a second thought, you only paid the guy back with his own coin. But the girl self na harlot o.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Youngpo413: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
aim5:

Exactly romance is an illusion. I only use women to release sexxual urges anyways.. After that, they're really of no use in my opinion.
very true,of what use will they be when they don't have nothing else to offer apart from their pusys.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by HARDDON: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
refreshrate:

Happy smashing!

Break up ko break in ni

This ish happens alot! just a vicious circle.
B4 bfs can be ready to settle down, man friends sweep gfs off grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abi now tongue
na so na .......

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Pot Belly Girls / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.