Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83338 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by otijah(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba i no know wetin dem dey hide cheesy
seriously don't know y girls are like that, I have a gf since over 3yrs nw nd we hav both agreed on no sex till marriage, but the kind news am hearing these days is really giving serious sleepless nights cause I have seen that girls dem get fish brain
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahaha@steady thunder firing
embarassed
Vikky014:
hahahahaha@steady thunder firing
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by JDhotral4: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Hope is not ur story. grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by emitheo(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

i dey jare.
Don't mind all these guys wey dey form "my fiance".

Them don bastardize the word already!
AFTER ALL NO BE THE GIRL GET HER YANCHSHE GAVE IT OUT TO THE BEST SEX CANDIDATE HOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS I CANT HOLD MY VIRGINITY FOR A GUY,ONLY FOR MYSELF!!

I NO EVEN REMEMBER THE NIGGAR WEY DISVIRGIN ME,GOT TIRED OF HIM AFTER THE THIRD MONTH I THINK.
imagine.....
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
umehmj:
don't be surprised this guy that deflowered your guy's babe will be one nonsense guy. things like this are red flags in relationships. my advice: forgive and forget. forgive yourself for ever falling for a heartless cheat and forget she ever existed. red flags are time bomb, it's only a matter of time before they detonate. studies have shown it's easier to stay without sex when one is still a virgin than when one has tasted the forbidden fruit. .com Now ask yourself. If this babe fit cheat when she still be virgin, how much more when she don taste the sweet cucumber?
i like the bolded cool
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by lexyfred02: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Most of the post did not notice that she is not your girlfriend but your Fiancée. Do not marry her. But forgive her!.

On another note, I know of girls who carry curses that will be transferred to the first person that sleeps with them. She might have committed out of Love for you and in a bid to protect you from her spirit husband who is set to destroy the destiny of the man that breaks her.

Thank God she did this now. DO NOT MARRY her. Only women have the capacity to forgive this kind of shit. No MAN I mean MAN not boy can forget this. The anger might just hide till you are 50yrs and she travels to her village, sleep over night and come back the next day and mistakenly mention that she saw that GUY driving a Benz and speeding off to work............Your brain will calculate everything wrongly and Old Age Divorce (quite common now) is the next thing.

Bro Just Forgive and Move on.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by refreshrate: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
We humans can be so judgemental.
The girl flawed, we all do...
Forgive her and move on...
If you can't bring yourself to trust her again, set both yourself and herself free by ending the relationship.

Youve never been in a relationship with similar issues.

You have no idea how trust works in a relationship trust me.

Whats a relationship without trust i beg?

OP, Tosyne2much ( though im having difficulty believing im having agree such happened to you, worse still that i have to advice you)

Nobody is breaking up any stupid relationship

Both of you will stick with the girl (in presence) in mind and spirit, find another girl.
This one however gets downgraded to side slut, strictly for that purpose. Do not allow her know her true position, she with you for only one purpose - that which has used her kini and virgin blood to sign off.

You do not let her have cause to assume or even understand that shes no longer numero uno. You keep making her believe she is. Of course this is after she has begged and apologized. tell her you've forgiven her after initial gra gra, then you begin. Please do not under any circumstance fail to smash her on a regular and steady basis.

Failure to do this and you would have given her wings to say she dumped you because you could not perform, tell me which would be worse? This kind allegation by the way is skewed cos no way you can prove otherwise.

God has helped you but you fail to see it.

Happy smashing!

PS The idiot who tried similar with me got married to the idiot boy, guess what? after the marriage i came back into her life. sebi you smash my babe? I smashed her as your wife, go figure, sharp guy! Morfvcker later found out and couldnt do a thing, me i just keep laughing upon every remembrance. hopeless son of a b!tch and his senseless wife.

Sometimes god is saving us, we are the ones too blind to see it.

Guy smash that girl till she nearly gives up the ghost, then give her peak milk with malta guinness and smash her some more!

Break up ko break in ni

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by irishCream: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Marriage is overrated. Without any iota of exaggeration, an average married woman has slept with another man during their marriage. An average family has a kid not belonging to the husband and almost all the husbands have cheated.

Let it be known that marriage is alien to man, its a selfish invention by man to keep man in check and to keep women in perpetual loyalty, it is a good thing no doubts but to expect 100 percent loyalty in marriage is like expecting 4 pieces of fish in a can of sardine.

Everyone should be contented that there is a pussy/dick readily on our beds but to expect totality of fidelity is infact a sin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the reason I followed you, you sabi talk raw undiluted truth!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ChikezieU(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..
God... Their is so much damage here but one may look at it in two ways;she has no discipline 2,maybe their is so much communication gap between them that she lost it to willingly to someone else. The horrible truth is she is the type that acts without thinking of the repercussions, there's no guarantee that she won't hurt the guy again, it would have been better for the guy to be ignorant of her virginity before thought that to be thinking of "what a fortune he found in her" only for him to realize how foolish he was. For me it's only God can solve this matter either he continues with her but they need a life wire of understanding to heal the wound. The lesson we should all learn is to maintain communication with whoever we love so that the moment she doesn't doesn't return it to you or do anything stupid you can let her be with no regrets

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by pongwa(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2015
its not the virginity issue but the lies which signifies a breach of contract as far as I'm concerned. I don't usually tell the victims that the ball is in their courts. so OP, 'do what thou wilt'. you are not obliged to take her back hence you can simply walk away from all the madness because the hurt will always b there. I mean do you know what it takes to trust such persin again?

abeg fashy am jor (my take)
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Obynolee(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

Is your friend a virgin?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Vikky014:

y wunt i bring in ur sister am i nt sme1's sister who knows u might even be my bros in d real world tongue

mind u i can tell u dt physically and wunt end up in ur bed
have any guy ever sucked your clitorizz before? Do you know what it feels like?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
nickxtra:
Omo, u bad o! grin
Bros, no be my fault. I suffer no b small.

Now I leave lasting memories cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by nortcentrallord(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:

I don't get what u mean by that statement bro

It happens once in a wise man's life. Its what is called hrt break. For fools, it happens over and over again. A real man gets hrt broken once and it's a necessary experience best learnt out of marriage.
Tell your Niga to walk away.
Love brings people together but trust keeps them together.
She had no reason to cheat. When he goes on to marry her, she will 'v a thousand reason to cheat on him.
She 'll always have a weak spot for the guy that disvirgined her. The guy will 'v his way anytime. Its natural.
There are certain lines you don't cross in a relationship.
It's difficult but tell your Niga to WALK AWAY.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them[/quote]
like seriously
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2015
refreshrate:

Youve never been in a relationship with similar issues.

You have no idea how trust works in a relationship trust me.

Whats a relationship without trust i beg?

OP, Tosyne2much ( though im having difficulty believing im having agree such happened to you, worse still that i have to advice you)

Nobody is breaking up any stupid relationship

Both of you will stick with the girl (in presence) in mind and spirit, find another girl.
This one however gets downgraded to side slut, strictly for that purpose. Do not allow her know her true position, she with you for only one purpose - that which has used her kini and virgin blood to sign off.

You do not let her have cause to assume or even understand that shes no longer numero uno. You keep making her believe she is. Of course this is after she has begged and apologized. tell her you've forgiven her after initial gra gra, then you Please do not under any circumstance fail to smash her
nice one bro
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
poseidon12:
What's with some Nigerian guys and virginity? Is the guy a Virgin too? If not then he has no moral right to be expecting his girlfriend to be a Virgin. If he loves the girl he should go ahead and marry her. If not, he should move on.
The girl got involved with the other guy because she was starved of sex.
Nonsense.!!! didn't u read were. d girl was quoted dat she will wait till marriage. so y d pretence if she knew she can not handle d urge.. y didn't she approach d guy in her life. nonsense again
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by nortcentrallord(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
sebyt4u:
So sorry about dt, to err is human to 4giv is divine. U failed by going against God, u shouldn't ve touched her no matter d pressure. On dt ground u would ve been free to leave her cos she breach wat both of u agreed on. Buh u ve sinned against God, n God is ever ready to 4giv us. So 4gv her n both of u should devote time 4 God. Cos fear of God is beginning of wisdom.

I concur but forgive her and walk away. There are natural laws in relationships and marriage. The relationship will never be the same again. He will always suspect her and she will always have the natural soft spot for the man that disvirgined her. They will both 'v that resentment for each other and it will keep growing till they burst the bubble.

1st CUT IS THE DEEPEST
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Vikky014(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
have any guy ever sucked your clitorizz before? Do you know what it feels like?
mtcheew undecided.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by livinbygrace: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2015
SirDorianGray:

You gucked yourself bro. NYSC camp is a slaughter house na.

some people don dey crase ooo.How i go talk say i get girl friend or a date without fucking each other.Meeen,it does not make sense.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by nortcentrallord(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Precious91:

they are the most complicated set of being ever created

Hahahaha they should be called homo complicatus. They want to date a bad guy but want to marry a gud guy. Orange trees don't produce mango fruits. even with grafting they 'll die before you know it. Well, wise guys just paly along and keep hitting it. Only God 'll judge us all.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by simdam500(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Am starting to like romance section o... they get the vibe on with nice stories that makes people stutter...

at times I wonder, will this type of situation ever come across me someday sad , if it eventually does will I be bítchy about it What type of man will I be in my home?

Nevertheless, op I'll say you tell your friend "if you can't live with a lady you can forgive and forget her mistakes, maybe you need time to rethink if you are ready to take a lady in the first place"

Been a man isn't just the gender, in fact it's not about earnings the highest income but ability to manage your fellow human,

every human has its own weakness but the weakness control few, many take advantage of others weakness in fact they see the weakness as opportunity and advantage for their own selfish reasons.

I hope I am not justifying the lady wrong positive sha?

But on this notion I think the guy should tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
butanep:

Na food...the way you said it.

I have done it to a guy way back in sch. He allowed me teach the girl, fine & sexy girl for that matter. from there I knew she was a virgin. I didn't waste time to make her feel me... like play, she came for visit & even spend the night

I broke her... first time breaking a virgin. it was like I won a lottery. Was just smiling for a week. After 2weeks, she broke up with the guy to meet me.

After them, I knew some holes have class. Her hole was tight & juicy. I gain more energy after 3 to 4 rounds with 30mins sleep. Ever since them, I hate wide pu**y.

The guy hate me till date. Watin concern me, I have gotten the koko.

He shouldn't blame the girl or the guy but blame himself. If I haven't bleep you, then we are not dating.

hian!this tory pass me ooooooo
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
CHAI,THIS HANGOVER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!cAN'T EVEN FEEL MY POO COMING OUT FROM MY BEHIND!!!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha they should be called homo complicatus. They want to date a bad guy but want to marry a gud guy. Orange trees don't produce mango fruits. even with grafting they 'll die before you know it. Well, wise guys just paly along and keep hitting it. Only God 'll judge us all.
lol@ homo complicated
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by cutesmilez(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2015
mozart1893:

DIVISION OF LABOUR BRO.... lipsrsealed
na so ooo
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nickymezor(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Precious91:

she oro af ta ba you ni?*tongue out*.Anyways,you guys are also wonderful beings.Without women too,life will be boring.I can't imagine the world with Tosyne2much,thesonofmark,kingtom,Airforce1,kinglekan,Seun,lalaticalala and all guys alone on earth,it will be freaking boring
Oh , thank God u knw tongue
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, abi u sef don experience the same thing before ?
I no go wait for am to happen to me oh. My rule is: Never let a woman feel too safe around u.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Edipee(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coerce a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them
I wonder!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Fourwinds: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Virgin or no virgin good character is the best
Nonsense.!!! virginity is attached to good character.. if a girl goes about banging every dick., where is d character. a girl with good character will not bang any guy even if it involves money
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Mayor101010(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
F**k da hell out of the bitch... But remember to use a condom cos she might have contracted an STD from the other guy... Virgin my foot
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Vikky014:
mtcheew undecided.
hiss all you want. It does not stop the fact that you would beg for more of it the day you will experience it! Over 90% of girls prefer it to penetration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.