Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Help Me On How To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me On How To Woo Her (978 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On How To Woo Her by bawari(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please theres this girl i want to woo and i dont know how to go about it. pls experts i need the tricks and skills and to even make her get her panties off for me. Whether buy texting or speaking with her one on one. Please i just need help before it becomes too late.
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by henribj(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
you need to buy my book on how to make a woman do anything you want. after reading the book, you should be able to remote control a woman. only issue is, can you afford it?
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by libertyfather(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
It all about money, even to buy book from the poster above, it still money
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
"WOOING MADE EASY" by Scofield Paqe..............
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
buy lollipop sweet and giv her

1 Like

Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by morethanadoll(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Find out something that she really likes or wants. Once you find out, wait a week or two before doing whatever it is or buying what she likes. Surprise her with it when she isn't expecting it. She will be elated! And that, my friend, is how you get the panties to drop. cool
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by libertyfather(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

You buy lollipop with money

morethanadoll:
Find out something that she really likes or wants. Once you find out, wait a week or two before doing whatever it is or buying what she likes. Surprise her with it when she isn't expecting it. She will be elated! And that, my friend, is how you get the panties to drop. cool

what ever he finds out will be get with money

so it all about Money
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
bawari:
Please theres this girl i want to woo and i dont know how to go about it. pls experts i need the tricks and skills and to even make her get her panties off for me. Whether buy texting or speaking with her one on one. Please i just need help before it becomes too late.
go and buy brighter grammer
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by DEIFIED(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why are you guys advising him on how to woo a lady. The next nah, will be ''please how do i have sex with her''.
Mtewww.
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by morethanadoll(f): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
libertyfather:

You buy lollipop with money

what ever he finds out will be get with money

so it all about Money

Exactly what he said. If her favorite lollipop is all that she gives, then buy her favorite lollipop. That may get you a kiss. LOL However, it isn't all about money. But, when you meet a girl for the first time, it will be about money, since you most likely will take her on a date. Personally, I know that I am not trying to go to a guy's house for a first date and partake in Netflix and chill. If he wants to get creative and have a picnic in the park or something like that, I am perfectly fine with that. I'll even pitch in and help! Luckily, I am one of the girl's where the little things please me. Sadly, most women are not like that. So, I chose to give advice accordingly to what most women would expect. wink
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by libertyfather(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Exactly what he said. If her favorite lollipop is all that she gives, then buy her favorite lollipop. That may get you a kiss. LOL However, it isn't all about money. But, when you meet a girl for the first time, it will be about money, since you most likely will take her on a date. Personally, I know that I am not trying to go to a guy's house for a first date and partake in Netflix and chill. If he wants to get creative and have a picnic in the park or something like that, I am perfectly fine with that. I'll even pitch in and help! Luckily, I am one of the girl's where the little things please me. Sadly, most women are not like that. So, I chose to give advice accordingly to what most women would expect. wink

hmmmmmn I see, if truly ur that kind of girl little things pleases, definitely ur the last specie of such girl in naija..less I forgot u look cute
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
bawari:
[email] If I help, what's in it for me? [/email]
Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
bawari:

Re: Help Me On How To Woo Her by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
More like Babadudu.gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? / Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? / Pls Is There Any Cure For Narcissm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.