Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Can She Be Half Brazilian? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can She Be Half Brazilian? (13237 Views)

See Bikini Pictures Of Brazilian Modelwho Cleam Tyga Cheated On Kaylie Withher / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by tpiah: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
makajibbz:

so she's half brazilian, so fukk wat
black-brazilians are portuguese speaking nigerians, jus dat dey have many mixed with whites. . . jus examine how dey behave, like yoruba people. cool

how is that?

na only yoruba people dey fry akara?

do middle easterners behave like yoruba people too since they also fry it.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by makajibbz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
tpiah:

how is that?

na only yoruba people dey fry akara?

do middle easterners behave like yoruba people too since they also fry it.
are you hungry because i never mentioned akara, i said dey behave like yorubas.
remember 'lagos' was named by the portuguese when they came for slave trade. some brasilians still bear yoruba/igbo names.
so you cant deny the connection btwn black brasilians and lagos. . .
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by tpiah: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
^there are yoruba descendants in the far areas of north and south korea.

have you heard of them.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by makajibbz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
?
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by tpiah: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
no, they sell ogogoro.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by makajibbz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
no wonder ronaldinho lost his form
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by tpiah: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
abeg if you're here to abuse people like a sick i.diot, then get to stepping.

racism and tribalism section dey there or did you miss road.

onyeoshi.

oponu.

see the clown wey dey talk. Should have checked your profile before responding.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by makajibbz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by AloyEmeka5: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2010

Yoruba- Brazilian
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by InkedNerd(f): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
naija_diva:

Okay, im liking the convo in this thread.
yep that is so true. I wish people would know the difference btween the two. Be consistant. Just like i "dislike" when ppl say "I'm half black and dominican" LOL and their dominican side is afro-dominican. and i've heard ppl say "i'm half white and german" Yea , technically i know what they are saying but still. . . . . .

@Inked nerd
Off-topic, but we could so be best friends in real life. . . lol (dont mind me)

okay back to subject at hand  cheesy

OMFG, you just said something I REALLY HATE!!! The whole black Dominican thing drives me f***ing crazy. Its like people seem to forget that you can be black and Dominican, white and Dominican, Latino/Hispanic and Dominican.  And the crazy part is when you point it out to them, they look at you like you lost your mind. I met a girl one time and while talking to her, we started talking about ethnicity and the damn fool says to me "I'm half Mulsim, half Jewish, half Chinese, half Turkish, and half Indian." I was like "How can you be half, half, half, half and half? Mathematically speaking that makes no sense. Being Muslim isn't and ethnicity nor is being Jewish. And there are various ethnic groups in India, China, and Turkey so what exactly are you trying to say?" The dumbass looked at me like this . naija_diva, girl you sound like my long lost enlightened sista. Where have you been all my life? The things I'm reading in this thread just baffle me. I really do try to see the best in people but the the crap I'm reading in this thread is too much. There's some documentaries I wanna post of this thread because this s**t is wrecking my damn brain. If/when I find it, I'll post it here.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by sbeezy8: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
she looks igbo probably like her mother

id smash grin lol
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by Tali87(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
InkedNerd:

There is no such thing as "looking Brasilian". So this whole idea of the "typical Brasilian Yoruba guy" doesn't exist. Brasil is such a multiethnic country so how can you even sit here and say that there is a look?

Well, he is NOT TYPICAL here. First, there´s no typical Brazilian, we can be asian, european, african. Where Ronaldo comes from(Rio Grande do Sul - South of Brazil) 95% of the population is white os German and Italian descendance, but he is black. We do have places where black are many, like Rio and Bahia... I can show you "typical black people from Brazil". Tais Araújo, Lázaro Ramos, Rayssa Andreoli(a friend of mine),

Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by Tali87(f): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
sbeezy8:
tpiah I disagree with that statement "brazilians look like nigerians west africans". brazilians dont have a "look" and neither do nigerians- except different ethnicities and tribes- even at that people still look different with shades of skin.

Brazilians blend in well or blended in well when they came to nigeria because they were more afrocentric

[img]http://viajeaqui.abril.com.br/national-geographic/imagens/sua-foto/2010/jan/2010-01-27-baianas-festa-candomble-santo-amaro.jpg[/img]

Actually this is very accurate on how black Brazilian people look like. Those pictures are actuaklly from Bahia, the most african place of Brazil, even their food, religion is kinda african... But they come from many african nations, so they are very mixed. Where I live, we descend jewish people, portuguese and arabian-portuguese, we also have indigenous and african rooutes.
Re: How Can She Be Half Brazilian? by bjnorl: 3:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Brazil have 15 - 20 million people of Spaniard descent and many hispanic immigrants. Many Brazilians have hispanic surnames ( Lopez, Perez, Sanchez)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches / LOL! Wizkid Busted Starring At Popular Vixen Draya Michelle's Backside / See What Killed Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.