Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (35264 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Omambala1(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2015
jaybanfa:
It must be around zone 8 where CBN, Zone 8 police hq, NIMC, state house of assembly and highcourt are situated... This road leads to crusher.. Not forgetting DSS, NCCF, and the new road to mount Patti, Lugard's love nest with the Shaw lady
seems you know that place very well?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Omambala1(m): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

In a country where Hausa Fulani people masterminded genocide of millions of Igbos, on the weak excuse that Igbo boys executed a coup, why can't you join us in asking Buhari and his Fulani brothers, kit and kin to stop killing and tormenting peaceful law abbdiding Nigerians
the Zoo is falling. The blood of the innocent Biafra Children are still crying! Vengeance! Vengeance! And vengeance!

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by IGBOSON1: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

In a country where Hausa Fulani people masterminded genocide of millions of Igbos, on the weak excuse that Igbo boys executed a coup, why can't you join us in asking Buhari and his Fulani brothers, kit and kin to stop killing and tormenting peaceful law abbdiding Nigerians

^^^When Nigeria overlooked the killing of tens of thousands of innocent Igbos in the north in the 50s, and in the aftermath of the first coup in the 60s.....coupled with the pogrom that took place during the uncivil war, they were setting a precedent that would one day come round full circle to bite them hard in the butt!

Because the injustice then wasn't looked into and addressed, life has become too cheap in the Nigeria of today!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Jaideyone(m): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
the idio....t went to USA to take selfies!
ret@rd so he should have opted out of the UN assembly? you will die of hate. mark my words

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Leopardd(m): 1:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Jaideyone:
ret@rd so he should have opted out of the UN assembly? you will die of hate. mark my words

Gerrarahere! So he shouldn't post what he wants, because it concerns your mini-god?

26 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by tonychristopher: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

E don do Nigerian for eyes make them no carry their madness enter east

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 1:39am On Sep 26, 2015
The gunfire was just too much, whole family laid down flat on the floor for hours cos no one knew what was going on. You dare not breathe out loud for fear of the unknown. I just thank God

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by holluwai(m): 1:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Nobody is safe is this country. God please watch over me and my family.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

I won't join you in ethnic oriented anger. The pogrom happened nearly 50 years ago. The civil war ended nearly 40 years ago. If we keep living with the pains of the past, the present will elude us. Biafra is resilience. Biafra is the ability to rise from challenges and ask such difficulties 'is that all you could do?' Biafra is the ability to survive and succeed despite oppression and repression. Biafra is not soaking up in ethnic anger and standing still while the world moves on. Biafra is not rogue radio station and propaganda. When the clarion calls, who'd be your ethnic leader? Nnamdi Kalu or who? I live, work and pay tax outside my ethnic domain. Hausa Fulani played it's own role during the war. So also those who introduced starvation as a weapon of war and those that created the saga of abandoned property. How many are you going to isolate yourself from and live in seclusion and distrust? I won't join you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by dayo23(f): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2015
This is not good, what going on in Kogi state
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Eluwilussit(m): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Phase I of the AGENDA. North! North!! Northern Nigeria, WHY? Where are all the northern men of integrity and virtue? God please, let me be wrong, because if what I am thinking is right, then we are finished as a nation.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2015
There was a country

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by jiksprince(m): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2015
FULAHARAM activated

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by john633(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Weti concern me? I be police or mopol
Abeg abeg allow me finish this my salah ram & my orijinal before una start civil war
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 1:58am On Sep 26, 2015
k2kay:
The gunfire was just too much, whole family laid down flat on the floor for hours cos no one knew what was going on. You dare not breathe out loud for fear of the unknown. I just thank God
you had live experience?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2015
The dullard is busy enjoying the boiled bacon for Muslim festival of ram. Don't expect him to act. Buhari is a scam! cry cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by LastProphet: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2015
AustineE1:
Just barely a day when the kogi state military command paraded over 70 boko haram suspects,arrested in a place called boko haram village,near obajana.
It seems their fellow members are attacking the DSS in an apparent show of supremecy.Boko haram has again proven that they can activate sleeping cells when the need arises.Nigeria is still in for a long thing.
What its happening in the North is akin to 'voice of Jacob,hands of Esau'. Until we hit the sheperd,only then will the flocks scatter.....who is the sheperd?your guess is as good as mine.
If you bury lies,it dies off. If you bury truth,it sprouts and grows. I rest my case.

the shepherd is a religion called Islam, do not be deceived

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by mathskill: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

Stop thinking with your añus
my friend keep shut and Gerrarahere, is he not saying the truth?

Buhari is a terrorist - FIXED

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by mathskill: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^When Nigeria overlooked the killing of tens of thousands of innocent Igbos in the north in the 50s, and in the aftermath of the first coup in the 60s.....coupled with the pogrom that took place during the uncivil war, they were setting a precedent that would one day come round full circle to bite them hard in the butt!

Because the injustice then wasn't looked into and addressed, life has become too cheap in the Nigeria of today!

Killing in Nigeria started on the night Nzeogwu and his igbo bretheren massacred a sitting prime minister,Northern and Yoruba political and Military figures.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by NaLaugh: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Boko Haram village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 2:14am On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

Killing in Nigeria started on the night Nzeogwu and his igbo bretheren massacred a sitting prime minister,Northern and Yoruba political and Military figures.
killing started when Islam told us to start Chopin off peoples head.

Thereafter, Usman Danfo driver; abi na Danfodio invaded Nigeria all the way from Nigel abi na Chad. Na only him knew where he came from.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Omambala1(m): 2:18am On Sep 26, 2015
NaLaugh:
Boko Haram village? undecided
Are you surprised?

Don't be surprised bro! Buhari is a certificateless Daura Dull..ard. He has allocated villages to Bokoharam.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by dialfa: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

lies
nzeogwu is south south and his companion is Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Omambala1(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2015
all4naija:
The dullard is busy enjoying the boiled bacon for Muslim festival of ram. Don't expect him to act. Buhari is a scam! cry cry cry cry cry cry
A very big Scam!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by LordMecuzy(m): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

Trash!!!!!!!!!!!

Kogi state I know has lots of criminals and thugs my man... not everything in Nigeria is done by Fulani's

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Omambala1(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2015
UmuEri:
killing started when Islam told us to start Chopin off peoples head.

Thereafter, Usman Danfo driver; abi na Danfodio invaded Nigeria all the way from Nigel abi na Chad. Na only him knew where he came from.
lslam has done more harm than good. Almost all the followers are inherently Terrorist!

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by benpedro(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria and bloodshed smh
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ShowYourCertificate: 2:32am On Sep 26, 2015
And they say we shouldn't wail for Nigeria? cry

We shall keep on wailing for this country until we get the right leaders smiley. Buhari has always been a failure thus it won't come as a surprise if he fails again.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2015
benpedro:
Nigeria and bloodshed smh
don't worry, Bubu's body odor will solve the problem

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ican2020: 2:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
lslam has done more harm than good. Almost all the followers are inherently Terrorist!
100% right

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.