Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (35272 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by starkid7k(m): 2:36am On Sep 26, 2015
nawa ooo.

Today is my Birthday come and celebrate with me

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by spafu(m): 2:36am On Sep 26, 2015
jimikata:
What happened? Under attack from who,? Please elaborate.
You no dey serious, rush go there to confirm who the attackers are.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by naijaking1: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

I won't join you in ethnic oriented anger. The pogrom happened nearly 50 years ago. The civil war ended nearly 40 years ago. If we keep living with the pains of the past, the present will elude us. Biafra is resilience. Biafra is the ability to rise from challenges and ask such difficulties 'is that all you could do?' Biafra is the ability to survive and succeed despite oppression and repression. Biafra is not soaking up in ethnic anger and standing still while the world moves on. Biafra is not rogue radio station and propaganda. When the clarion calls, who'd be your ethnic leader? Nnamdi Kalu or who? I live, work and pay tax outside my ethnic domain. Hausa Fulani played it's own role during the war. So also those who introduced starvation as a weapon of war and those that created the saga of abandoned property. How many are you going to isolate yourself from and live in seclusion and distrust? I won't join you.

Nice talk, but short on reality.
40 years, 50, years, and even 100 years is not a long time to forget the past as a pointer for the future. Buhari and other people who fought for "One Nigeria" now rejects that concept when it comes to Igbos: from 5%, to making Igbos visitors in their own country, especially when it's convinient for them.
Bigotry has been used, is been used, and will continue to be used by people who understand that it's the laziest way out.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Leopardd(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

I won't join you in ethnic oriented anger. The pogrom happened nearly 50 years ago. The civil war ended nearly 40 years ago. If we keep living with the pains of the past, the present will elude us. Biafra is resilience. Biafra is the ability to rise from challenges and ask such difficulties 'is that all you could do?' Biafra is the ability to survive and succeed despite oppression and repression. Biafra is not soaking up in ethnic anger and standing still while the world moves on. Biafra is not rogue radio station and propaganda. When the clarion calls, who'd be your ethnic leader? Nnamdi Kalu or who? I live, work and pay tax outside my ethnic domain. Hausa Fulani played it's own role during the war. So also those who introduced starvation as a weapon of war and those that created the saga of abandoned property. How many are you going to isolate yourself from and live in seclusion and distrust? I won't join you.

Getaway from here useless man. Ok, I should just move on and forget the past, this is how those fools behaved then, after the first set of massacre and said nothing was happening, awusa anyuo ha ikpakwu second round which resulted in the pogrom. Look at your one Nigeria, let one Nigeria look you. Nobody only you dey go other enclaves go do business, kindly respect yourself abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2015
In another news!just breaking now!
Many dead, 50 houses razed as Boko Haram invades Adamawa communities
September 26, 2015 at 12:45 am

By Ndahi Marama
Suspected members of dreaded Boko Haram terrorists invaded three communities of Sabon Gari, Kafin Hausa and Bakin Dutse of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State, leaving scores of people mostly returning farmers and herdsmen dead after setting ablaze their residential houses. The attacks were said to have lasted for three days and over 50 houses burnt.
Madagali is the council headquarters of Gulak, a town bordering Borno State which had suffered series of deadly boko Haram attacks that led to the sacking of the whole people of the area.
According to a unanimous police officer from the area but who is based in Maiduguri, “Our family house was one of those destroyed by the terrorists, but when some people alerted the security operatives stationed in Gulak and Madagali, there was no response until the whole place was destroyed by the insurgents.
“My distressed people called me about the deadly attacks that lasted for three days beginning from Wednesday, but no positive response until the whole villages were destroyed; many of our people might have been killed, but fortunately, after they returned to the troubled communities, they chose to spend their whole day and night in their farmlands for safety.”
He added that the town is now deserted as most of the lucky survivors have fled into the bush while many houses are still on fire and that thick smoke still engulf the whole communities

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/many-dead-50-houses-razed-as-boko-haram-invades-adamawa-communities/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Leopardd(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2015
UmuEri:
In another news!just breaking now!
Many dead, 50 houses razed as Boko Haram invades Adamawa communities
September 26, 2015 at 12:45 am

By Ndahi Marama
Suspected members of dreaded Boko Haram terrorists invaded three communities of Sabon Gari, Kafin Hausa and Bakin Dutse of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State, leaving scores of people mostly returning farmers and herdsmen dead after setting ablaze their residential houses. The attacks were said to have lasted for three days and over 50 houses burnt.
Madagali is the council headquarters of Gulak, a town bordering Borno State which had suffered series of deadly boko Haram attacks that led to the sacking of the whole people of the area.
According to a unanimous police officer from the area but who is based in Maiduguri, “Our family house was one of those destroyed by the terrorists, but when some people alerted the security operatives stationed in Gulak and Madagali, there was no response until the whole place was destroyed by the insurgents.
“My distressed people called me about the deadly attacks that lasted for three days beginning from Wednesday, but no positive response until the whole villages were destroyed; many of our people might have been killed, but fortunately, after they returned to the troubled communities, they chose to spend their whole day and night in their farmlands for safety.”
He added that the town is now deserted as most of the lucky survivors have fled into the bush while many houses are still on fire and that thick smoke still engulf the whole communities

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/many-dead-50-houses-razed-as-boko-haram-invades-adamawa-communities/

Create new thread abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by mathskill: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by UmuEri(m): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Leopardd:

Create new thread abeg.
done.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by humblesteve(m): 3:05am On Sep 26, 2015
overdrive:
Under attack from who
who else if not BABA boiz

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by aameyah(f): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2015
k2kay:
The gunfire was just too much, whole family laid down flat on the floor for hours cos no one knew what was going on. You dare not breathe out loud for fear of the unknown. I just thank God

Do you stay in one of the estates over there? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by romi: 3:22am On Sep 26, 2015
The other security personnels should please step up. Too many lives at stake here!
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by figment232(m): 3:25am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

You have a way of belittling things and marking yourself as foolish in the process.
The guy is right.u re just an ass licker.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by likila: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2015
My Kogi brothers,
do not worry.
This is the will of Allah.
Allah and I love you too much.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by OfoIgbo: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2015
AustineE1:
Just barely a day when the kogi state military command paraded over 70 boko haram suspects,arrested in a place called boko haram village,near obajana.
It seems their fellow members are attacking the DSS in an apparent show of supremecy.Boko haram has again proven that they can activate sleeping cells when the need arises.Nigeria is still in for a long thing.
What its happening in the North is akin to 'voice of Jacob,hands of Esau'. Until we hit the sheperd,only then will the flocks scatter.....who is the sheperd?your guess is as good as mine.
If you bury lies,it dies off. If you bury truth,it sprouts and grows. I rest my case.

it is now obvious why the mumu in power shipped nearly 50 of his boko boys to Ekwulobia prison. So that there will be a nationwide proliferation of Boko activities, and possibly link up with their Kogi counterparts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by OfoIgbo: 3:56am On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

Killing in Nigeria started on the night Nzeogwu and his igbo bretheren massacred a sitting prime minister,Northern and Yoruba political and Military figures.

The killings and pogroms in Nigeria started in1945 when Hausa and Fulani people started mounting pogroms against easterners. A few more such pogroms took place before the troubles thatbstarted in 1966.
Zik did not retaliate during his time as he was busy chasing the false illusion of ONE NIGERIA.
Of course, Dim Ojukwu the realist, saw what was happening, and fought to defend his people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by OfoIgbo: 4:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
lslam has done more harm than good. Almost all the followers are inherently Terrorist!

FIXED

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by abimbawealth(f): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2015
jaybanfa:
It must be around zone 8 where CBN, Zone 8 police hq, NIMC, state house of assembly and highcourt are situated... This road leads to crusher.. Not forgetting DSS, NCCF, and the new road to mount Patti, Lugard's love nest with the Shaw lady

U sabi lokoja gan ooo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by abimbawealth(f): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2015
k2kay:
The gunfire was just too much, whole family laid down flat on the floor for hours cos no one knew what was going on. You dare not breathe out loud for fear of the unknown. I just thank God
Thank God for your life o...I think DSS is around confluence stadium, secretariat, zone 8 sha?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by nobeku: 4:20am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

In a country where Hausa Fulani people masterminded genocide of millions of Igbos, on the weak excuse that Igbo boys executed a coup, why can't you join us in asking Buhari and his Fulani brothers, kit and kin to stop killing and tormenting peaceful law abbdiding Nigerians
My brother you have to stop this nonsense..You really have to stop regurgitating gibberish...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by nobeku: 4:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Leopardd:

Gerrarahere! So he shouldn't post what he wants, because it concerns your mini-god?
So that is what he wants? Talking rubbish at all times?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by nobeku: 4:25am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

THIS IS THE GREATEST POST I HAVE SEEN ON NAIRALAND..

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by nobeku: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2015
UmuEri:
my friend keep shut and Gerrarahere, is he not saying the truth?

Buhari is a terrorist - FIXED
Your step father(Your mother is not sure who fathered you) is a terrorist... MENTAL WEAKLING!!!
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by nobeku: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

Nice talk, but short on reality.
40 years, 50, years, and even 100 years is not a long time to forget the past as a pointer for the future. Buhari and other people who fought for "One Nigeria" now rejects that concept when it comes to Igbos: from 5%, to making Igbos visitors in their own country, especially when it's convinient for them.
Bigotry has been used, is been used, and will continue to be used by people who understand that it's the laziest way out.
For crying out loud, how have we become visitors in our own country? The Igbos are truly the greatest problem unto themselves..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by detosho: 4:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
the Zoo is falling. The blood of the innocent Biafra Children are still crying! Vengeance! Vengeance! And vengeance!
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by naijaking1: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2015
nobeku:
For crying out loud, how have we become visitors in our own country? The Igbos are truly the greatest problem unto themselves..

For refusing to see the reality, you're your own greatest problem.
No time for you!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by detosho: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
the Zoo is falling. The blood of the innocent Biafra Children are still crying! Vengeance! Vengeance! And vengeance!

Your brain must be in acute shortage of blood, if not, it should have told you that those are lives being lost, innocent, simple lives of ordinary citizens, there may be someone from your village among the victims. Why do you need to tribalize everything, can't you just be a human with reason for once and forsake tribal affiliations for common humanity

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 26, 2015
This shit never happened under gej government. this man is really sleeping and cant handle nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by benedicts(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2015
GOD let your peace reign in this country, expose every haters of peace in this country, shame every cause trouble in this nation, let Nigerians have the mindsets of Jesus christ, give us the heart of love and peace let. Our leaders have the GOD spirit's of. Discerning to rule us well IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by JurassicPark: 5:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Out of sheer patriotism, I decided to accept PMB as president of FRN.

A man chose to retire in Aso rock and he was handed the keys out of ignorance by some thoughtless bunch of south-westerners. The only difference between PMB and GEJ is the paparazzi

Nigeria is in for a very long haul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by funkiebully: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Said baaa baoooooo !

Media propaganda can not cover exposed fowl nnyashhh!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2015
And yet we have a president who thinks chasing saraki all over should top his priority now !!!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.