Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (35537 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Duru1(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

I won't join you in ethnic oriented anger. The pogrom happened nearly 50 years ago. The civil war ended nearly 40 years ago. If we keep living with the pains of the past, the present will elude us. Biafra is resilience. Biafra is the ability to rise from challenges and ask such difficulties 'is that all you could do?' Biafra is the ability to survive and succeed despite oppression and repression. Biafra is not soaking up in ethnic anger and standing still while the world moves on. Biafra is not rogue radio station and propaganda. When the clarion calls, who'd be your ethnic leader? Nnamdi Kalu or who? I live, work and pay tax outside my ethnic domain. Hausa Fulani played it's own role during the war. So also those who introduced starvation as a weapon of war and those that created the saga of abandoned property. How many are you going to isolate yourself from and live in seclusion and distrust? I won't join you.

The bold is arrant nonsense. It is very typical of dumbass Nigerians to stand logic on its head. When a person does not know where the rain started beating him/her, he/she will never know where the rain stopped. He or She who does not understand the past will never understand the present and can never chart the future. Most idiotic Nigerians tend to forget the past and fail to address the social decadence hence the reoccurrence of blunders.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Toktee(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
While the certificateless man is busy taking pics in USA.

The ZOO is finished!
Travel to cotonou with your certificate let us see.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ayd91(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2015
UmuEri:
my friend keep shut and Gerrarahere, is he not saying the truth?

Buhari is a terrorist - FIXED

Not too long ago people said GEJ was behind terrorism in Northern Nigeria, I said FALSE, he is chilling in Otuoke now and Boko Haram members rages on. Now you say it's PMB. Truth is both parties could have inflated the conflict and tried to undermine each other via the media, but to cast the burden of blame on this individuals would be an ahistoric injustice.
What Nigeria needs to do is put heads together and cut this serpent's head off.

This statements wouldn't help our situation. Imagine the difficulty the victims of this attacks are facing, Nigerians must unite.
Good morning y'all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ayd91(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Leopardd:

Gerrarahere! So he shouldn't post what he wants, because it concerns your mini-god?

The freedom of speech Internet provides should not be taken for granted. The bro was clearly out of my order.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ayd91(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:

The killings and pogroms in Nigeria started in1945 when Hausa and Fulani people started mounting pogroms against easterners. A few more such pogroms took place before the troubles thatbstarted in 1966.
Zik did not retaliate during his time as he was busy chasing the false illusion of ONE NIGERIA.
Of course, Dim Ojukwu the realist, saw what was happening, and fought to defend his people.
With due respect to your intellect, Zik was a great man/leader with incredible foresight unfortunately many people/Igbo saw him as a weakling/traitor.
While Ojukwu was deemed a hero, people failed to realize that his actions (though not intended) actually brought death to Eastern Nigeria/ Igboland. If he had stopped at calling Igbos back home without declaring a sovereign state there would never have been a war and thus no Igbo lives would have been lost on Igbo soil.
I think somewhere along the line the call for vengeance, anger and expectations from his people who looked up to him led to a comprising decision. I'm not saying that the issue was properly handled on the Nigerian side, clearly it wasn't. I don't believe in sweeping this UNCIVIL WAR under the rug, but we are clearly too biased to handle the issue. The polity is still charged with anger and bitterness.
I hope official apologies are tendered to the right parties and government sanctioned looting returned.

naijaking1:

Nice talk, but short on reality.
40 years, 50, years, and even 100 years is not a long time to forget the past as a pointer for the future. Buhari and other people who fought for "One Nigeria" now rejects that concept when it comes to Igbos: from 5%, to making Igbos visitors in their own country, especially when it's convinient for them.
Bigotry has been used, is been used, and will continue to be used by people who understand that it's the laziest way out.
[quote author=naijaking1 post=38385490]
Igbos are clearly not visitors in Nigeria. Sorry to say, but that's biased. Go to Kogi State, Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger and other states and witness how much the Igbos are thriving then you'd have a rethink. Nigeria may not be perfect but slowly we're getting their.
Good morning.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by ARIZONA123(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
overdrive:
Under attack from who
. Under attack by boys scout. Which can stvpid question be dis one nau!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by MacluvPH(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2015
God will help those who help themselves,all the country need is to divide,give the radical and extremist their own country and give other agitators their countries too.

All people clamour for is referendum because for muslims they have good muslims and extremist so the chaf need to be separated from the real ones.

hansyllo:
God wlil surely save us one day from all this rubbush

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Paretomaster(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2015
k2kay:
The gunfire was just too much, whole family laid down flat on the floor for hours cos no one knew what was going on. You dare not breathe out loud for fear of the unknown. I just thank God

Bro, which area for Kogi dis one dey happen, ? I know armed robbers or something operated sometimes ago, in Obajana, and a policeman was killed in d process, which warrant d arrest of anything movable within than period.

so we tin police mean by boko Haram village? never heard of dat before, police can lie, they' just arrest ppl indiscriminately, and tag them BH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Banter1(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
the idio....t went to USA to take selfies!
you are also abusing your folks.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
UmuEri:
you had live experience?
Yes oooo, all man was down flat in the house, the uncertainty was something else

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Sacramento4real(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
That's just the difference between Nigerian Journalism and Western.CNN or BBC would never give u such an half baked report.Before going public with any report about an invent of such magnitude,they much make sure they have first hand information about it,like who the attackers are.'Kogi state under attack'.From who na?You are saying you don't know.From Aliens,i guess.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by slap1(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
It was not like this in the days of GEJ. At least he didn't lie to us about Boko Haram surrendering.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by saladin24(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Nobody should blaim President Muhammadu Buhari again for the renewed boko haram attacks or Amadioha will strike him down. The other day an Army spokesman declared that some highly placed Northern elements are sabotaging their efforts in defeating Boko Haram,thank God he has been vindicated. I am a full bloodied IGBO MAN and I believe that Nigeria will be great again under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by vanunu: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2015
benedicts:
GOD let your peace reign in this country, expose every haters of peace in this country, shame every cause trouble in this nation, let Nigerians have the mindsets of Jesus christ, give us the heart of love and peace let. Our leaders have the GOD spirit's of. Discerning to rule us well IJN.

Do u think God is a foool? This a country where they killed 3million igbos and refused to apologize to them.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
aameyah:

Do you stay in one of the estates over there? What happened?
Yes I came home to see my parents who stay close to the stadium in one of the estates....it was an attack on DSS office closeby, no full info yet on casualties but it was the army who came to save the day..we just thank God

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
abimbawealth:

Thank God for your life o...I think DSS is around confluence stadium, secretariat, zone 8 sha?
Yes DSS is after zone 8 and before central bank
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by VISTIN(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

I won't join you in ethnic oriented anger. The pogrom happened nearly 50 years ago. The civil war ended nearly 40 years ago. If we keep living with the pains of the past, the present will elude us. Biafra is resilience. Biafra is the ability to rise from challenges and ask such difficulties 'is that all you could do?' Biafra is the ability to survive and succeed despite oppression and repression. Biafra is not soaking up in ethnic anger and standing still while the world moves on. Biafra is not rogue radio station and propaganda. When the clarion calls, who'd be your ethnic leader? Nnamdi Kalu or who? I live, work and pay tax outside my ethnic domain. Hausa Fulani played it's own role during the war. So also those who introduced starvation as a weapon of war and those that created the saga of abandoned property. How many are you going to isolate yourself from and live in seclusion and distrust? I won't join you.

Too much sense. We just have to move on. But some of the happenings these days are so strange.
Let our government do something.

I remember someome said sometime ago, that it takes more than "GoodLuck"
To rule Nigeria. Bro, what is happening today needs more than "Body Language".
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by uduokirika1(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Kano Riots and killings in 1953 was also caused by Nzeogwu abi?

Mr. History teacher
mathskill:

Killing in Nigeria started on the night Nzeogwu and his igbo bretheren massacred a sitting prime minister,Northern and Yoruba political and Military figures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by bukoju(f): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2015
God have mercy on us all. In my own state! boko haram? God pls don't let BH prevail in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by denice2u(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
But there was no school since wedsday how come todaY is not even monday
But y d lie

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Tex42(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
The North and violence na like Mikel and Chelsea bench. isn't it obvious that this region is holding this country to ransom, I mean, u rarely hear of anything good from that region other than, insurgency, religious violence...

While the south has leaped human and economic development to a new horizon, the North has reciprocated that feat with religious intolerance and insurgency.

Hmmm! "there was a country" indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Tex42(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2015
saladin24:
The other day an Army spokesman declared that some highly placed Northern elements are sabotaging their efforts in defeating Boko Haram

What about Buhari's body language...?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Paretomaster:

Bro, which area for Kogi dis one dey happen, ? I know armed robbers or something operated sometimes ago, in Obajana, and a policeman was killed in d process, which warrant d arrest of anything movable within than period.

so we tin police mean by boko Haram village? never heard of dat before, police can lie, they' just arrest ppl indiscriminately, and tag them BH.
It happened around zone 8 police HQ which also has the DSS, stadium and CBN on the same street. People are saying it's boko haram coming to free the ones arrested in obajana but one can't be certain for sure but am sure the full story will be available before the end of the day. One thing certain was the gunfire which was something else, heard the army came to save the day. As for the explosives people are talking about, am not sure I heard any
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by alist(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
To defeat the enemy we must first present a united front and not always bring up things that tear us apart. Like Hausa fulani , GEJ OR PMB, PDP APC afenifere Biafra etc its sad cos Nigerians really don't know what it takes to fight terrorism and we are struggling with it cos we still have unity issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by truefact: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

You are evil...many you and your generations be sacrificed for one Nigeria. ..may you lost all you have ever achieved for one Nigeria. ...th3n let me see how you can forget within a second and move on....let BH destroy whatever you hold dearly, but spear your life...let see how you cope

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Themandator: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2015
AustineE1:
Just barely a day when the kogi state military command paraded over 70 boko haram suspects,arrested in a place called boko haram village,near obajana.
It seems their fellow members are attacking the DSS in an apparent show of supremecy.Boko haram has again proven that they can activate sleeping cells when the need arises.Nigeria is still in for a long thing.
What is happening in the North is akin to 'voice of Jacob,hands of Esau'. Until we hit the shepherd,only then will the flocks scatter.....who is the shepherd?your guess is as good as mine.
If you bury lies,it dies off. If you bury truth,it sprouts and grows. I rest my case.

The Nigerian military calls the Esau Borno elders and elite.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by yaidi: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2015
God is watching.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by abimbawealth(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2015
k2kay:

Yes DSS is after zone 8 and before central bank
It is well
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by godwin120alex: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
So sad. I said it that many parts of d country are boiling yet d govt is galavanting. Hope we will not be consumed by d time it manifest fully.God save us
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by jelal007(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Omambala1:
While the certificateless man is busy taking pics in USA.

The ZOO is finished!
Zoo? What's animal specie is ur father?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by TruthisGOD: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
vanunu:

Do u think God is a foool? This a country where they killed 3million igbos and refused to apologize to them.
And some foolish person said that if the igbo try it again the will bear the consequences. Unrepentant fools

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal / Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.